Did mystic vision moved form 8 hr to 4 hrs?

But did they nerf the loot?

I can’t imagine how they could nerf that one gem and one small mana potion I am usually getting from these.

2 Likes

Well, I suppose they could give you the vial for the minor mana potion in one MV ad, then fill it with the mana potion in the next :rofl:

1 Like

Do. Not. Give. SGG. Ideas.

6 Likes

Well in the test period, they specifically stated they had not nerfed the loot for the test, so they obviously considered the possability, and now they have changed the time period without saying anything…

They said it because they knew people here would complain and claim they did.

Which happened anyway.

So I’m completely unsurprised that they didn’t bother with an announcement this time.

This game (and forum in particular) is a master class in people not understanding percentages.

7 Likes

20 characters of sorry :pleading_face:

just got epic troop token from mystic vision, seems to work just fine, thanks for watching

1 Like

I think it’s good for both the community and the game as long as they don’t nerf drop rates.

1 Like

Def nerfing MV…

12 Likes

Congrats!

Anyway if there was a nerf we definitely wouldn’t notice it now, given the small rate of getting something cool. It would take quite some time and plenty of logs to notice. Anyhow the burden of proof is on those claiming something did happen so nerf didn’t take place until there is a proof to contrary.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It seems that only Moderators will get good rewards from mystic vision, what about ordinary players

Mine from today’s morning. Seems tonics are hot right now :rofl:

No idea if it’s nerfed or not. What I find more interesting is, that they didn’t announced the change and didn’t write anything about not nerfed loot. That was very important the last time they changed it it seems…

2 Likes
1 Like

Wow finally a good decision from devs, well done! That wasn’t so hard, was it?

1 Like

Definitely seems that way. An alliance mate got a tonic yesterday afternoon shortly after the 4-hour rotation kicked in.

9 Likes

Has anyone noticed that since last 2 days, Mystic Vision is back to being repeated after 4 hours?!
AND
the drop items has also improved like when it was on a 4 hour refresh earlier.

I have experienced that 8 hour MV item drops are less.

Here is the mystic Vision 4h master thread.

3 Likes