Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

I had never gotten an ascention item from mystic vision before, only trainer heroes and crafting item with gems
This time it pleased me with tome of tactics
Don’t stop believing!image

74 Likes

Cool - I’ve gotten fine gloves and a compass from it as well. But, it is exceedingly rare.

3 Likes

My very first mystic vision gave me a magic orb. It took me ages to figure out what it was good for.:blush:

11 Likes

In my first day of playing I got a tome of tactics from mystic vision, too (don’t have the screenshot, though).
Funny thing is that I didn’t know what they were useful for and I was like:" Meh…a 4* item, still better than nothing…"
Actually, I was hoping for a DAILY summon token LOL

11 Likes

My best vision

38 Likes

This was this week:

From a short while back:

Me wants purple flasks!!!

17 Likes

@FraVit93 Weeew… that is one epic mystic vision :smiley:

3 Likes

And the token were my first 4 :star:: Wu Kong!

Today I got this:

9 Likes

@FraVit93 Wow!!! I’m honestly so happy for you! Wu Kong is by far my favourite 4*. A very… very good hero to have! I wish you so much fun with him :smiley: . But ehh… your first 4* hero? Thats not possible on lvl 37, right :D?

3 Likes

@Rook Wew!! <3 Gloves, flask… the works! You gave the titan some good tight hugs from it :D?

3 Likes

I shoot Titans full of arrows, whack em a few times with axes, and blow potions in their faces… :grin:

7 Likes

I were lv19 at that time :wink:

3 Likes

Ah, I see it now :D. You still use Wu?

2 Likes

Yes, in almost every team!

4 Likes

Today’s Mystic Vision

5 Likes

@Lunx are we long lost brothers. I haven’t gotten anything cool from MV in forever (and that’s ok, not expected) and then this:

11 Likes

Don’t stop believing Milkman! :slight_smile: hehehe now im happy to watch the ads!

3 Likes

Dont have a 5* purple… but I’m getting all the stuff ready for you, Sartana :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Lately it seems that Mystic Vision gives better rewards than titans and 5/5 chests (pure junk). I can’t even use these items yet for lack of heroes at the required level…maybe in a year they will come in handy though.

These were several weeks apart:

14 Likes

Kept waiting for my day at mystic vision and then it arrived. Epic token pulled Sabina which is only my fourth 4* hero so that’s cool. Thumbs up

13 Likes