Did mystic vision moved form 8 hr to 4 hrs?

Haven’t received 4* mat from titans for months now, MV gave me rings for free :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’m all for making 4h window permanent.

3 Likes

Not sure if any one had this issue, but I have noticed that there will be times when I would watch an ad, and click on the x after done, it returns to the base, but it somehow does not register that you have watched the ad, and the building will display no ads available, and try again later. About 5 to 10 seconds later, the mv is available again. So I watch the ad a second time, then the game registers that I watched the ad, gave loot, and cool down timer starts again.

So this seemed like I have to watch ad twice, I noticed it doesn’t really happens when the cool down was 16 hours, a bit more frequent when it was 8 hours, and happens more frequently during this 4 hour cool down change.

Yes, I’ve experienced this as well. Also the game crashes more often when I try to watch MV.

And just as a follow up to my earlier observation here.
In one of my afternoon MV viewing

1. Viewed, hit x, game didn’t register the view… “no ads available, try again later”
  2. Second viewing, triggered the Google Game Center by accident (I have a timer set on my phone to automatically lock after a period of inactivity, the older ads used to only have one area (like a download button) that only tapped will trigger the download app, now any part of the screen is fair game). Any way, if I tap back on my phone, it usually takes me back to the game and I hit x to end. But this time, Game Center app crashed. Viewing didn’t get registered again… “no ads available, try again later”
  3. Completely closed out the game, returned, viewed another ad… “no ads available, try again later”
  4. I figured, you know what, I am just going to restart my device, so I did, went to make coffee, came back, logged into game, and viewed the MV for the fourth time… Registered and I collected my 1 Minor Healing Potion and 1 Gem.

Now, I guess each one of these viewings count as ad revenue for SGG/Zynga, as as if website displayed them in their rotations, but whether people actually clicked on them may not matter, still count as a hit. So was that 4 hits of revenue generated or 1 hit for SGG, and would any of those previous 3 attempts have yielded something more exciting than this already jaw dropping awesome loot of 1 minor healing potion and 1 gem? Who knows?

Is Mystic Vision back at the old schedule?

I liked the 4 hour interval personally… Hope it will return.

7 Likes

Me too.

20 characters

Yes… it is back to 8 hours… hopefully they will keep 4 hour cooldown as a permanent change… That’s all I am asking for QoL improvement!

3 Likes

I would also appreciate to keep 4hrs.

1 Like

It was just a test and it ended today.

I liked the 4h interval, so I hope they will consider it a success and change it to 4h…

7 Likes

Don’t worry sgg is running out of money :)) 4 hour cool down double the money from advertising so… They will change it to 4 hours

1 Like

Darn! it in all this time I did not get anything good out it, I know the chance to get something good of MV is slim to none but I was hopping that it being more frequent will improve it, hopefully it gets better now that is back to 8 hrs

Go back to 4 hours!
20 :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

If they change it to 4 hours permanently, they will reduce loot, they don’t want people getting too much string

This was revert back to 8 hrs yesterday

intervalo de 8h entre visualização está bom, e está a funciionar.

o intervalo de 4h estava quebrado… muitas das vezes era obrigado a asistir 3 e 4 vezes até receber a “maravilhosa” recompensa… Logo a SG recebia 4 vezes por o jogador ver 4 vezes e apenas dava 1 recompensa ao jogador.

google translations:

8h interval between viewing is fine, and working.

the 4h break was broken… many times I was forced to watch 3 and 4 times until receiving the “wonderful” reward… Soon the SG received 4 times for the player to see 4 times and only gave 1 reward to the player.

SG giveth and SG taketh away…

They will now analyse the income received from the ads and work out if it’s viable. I’d expect nothing less from them tbh.

You might even see it come back on a 2/3hr cycle if it was worth it.

Let’s see how it goes

1 Like

When I want my reward and can sacrifice 30 s of phone displaying some bs scam - I can activate it whenever it’s off cooldown. If I mind seeing ad every 2 or 4 hours, I just don’t activate it and all good. Can even disregard the Mystic Vision button altogether. As long as the revised cycle does not impact the loot, they can even come every 30 min and I will activate them whenever I want.

Frankly, I did not notice any decrease in loot value for the time of the update, which is in line with what they said.

1 Like

It seems like Mystic Vision is back to 4 hours again. Very welcome change!

2 Likes