🔵 [Dec 29, 2019] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

I completed this with “ease”. I used 2 bomb attacks and 2 dragon attacks at the bosses but all 5 of my heroes survived.
I am on PC right now and have screenshots on my phone, will add to this in a short while. But I am happy. And another emblem reset. I have 7 now woohoo.

2 Likes

I brought in costume-boosted Sonya, after comparing her stats to 3.70 Frida and realizing she is better for this trial in nearly every way. While the relative paucity of red tiles means that it wouldn’t have made much of a difference, next time I am bringing the chef.

• On the bench: Valeria, Wu, Falcon, Frida 3.70, Wilbur 2, Cyprian, Li, Jabbar, Iron Chef BT, KISS Army Tibs

An unavoidable cascade started the fight sooner than I would like. This fight featured a ton of Withstanding, and I burned several minor mana keeping Wilbur’s buff up.

Sonya dropped Joon. QoH did her usual masterful job of soaking the attacks while Wilbur protected her minions.

A wacky tile drop took Richard out. Justice was soon to follow.

Trainer to Isarnia, emblems to QoH and the Wilbur and Tarlak collective.

3 Likes

Last time:

This time. No major changes except for troop levels.

I figured out a good order to fire them all in sequence. Chef > Frida > Wilbur > Richard > Wu Kong. Too bad I did that on the mob wave prior. :man_facepalming:t2:

I was able to charge them up anyway.

Trainer likely banked since my second Hu Tao is a boredom level and is being stubborn at 5/8 ss. If he doesn’t cap by 3/60 I’ll probably just feed him out of spite.

2 Likes

Items used: 2 axes, a few antidotes and 5 health potions.
The new emblems are for Wilbur and Richard.

2 Likes

Same team
Managed to set up a diamond to start

Got the deadly sniper

And good ole Frida with D down did the job

Grazul gets the trainers from now

2 Likes

I recorded the boss only fight and you know what I realized when I just watched it back?
I would have done better and probably killed them much faster but guess what I was doing? Applying Wilbur special and then using SONYA’s special, which obviously dispelled it the shared damage from them hahaha

1 Like

This was my first time using Wilbur for anything (other than a crummy war hit), so it was a little frustrating dealing with the poor synergy with Cyprian. But I was able to make it work. I didn’t realize how helpful Wilbur would be for survivability, so I definitely should have brought mana pots in place of one of the healing slots to make sure that he was always ready to go.

Trainer to second Chao, emblems stocked for now because I’m out of food.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Sonya +20
  • Li Xiu +19
  • Thorne 4^80
  • Leonidas 2^60
  • Gunnar +7 (with full costume bonus)

Compared to last time, Sonya got her last talent, and Gunnar got his costume maxed and any new paladin emblems, and Li Xiu is up a talent.

Gunnar continues to pretend (badly) to be a poor man’s Wilbur. Hate relying on just two colors, but it gets me through the mobs well enough. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired a bomb, dragon, and most specials, although I saved the mana cutters for when the bosses had some mana. Tried to keep the damage fairly even across the board, since I knew I’d be finishing with items anyway. Boss special damage is just brutal, even with spirit link. All heroes in critical health, I unloaded 5 axes, and another dragon and bomb. Not horrible item usage; this is just a bad trial for me.

Emblems take Gunnar to +8. Li Xiu is one lousy emblem short of max. Trainer hero to Chao. Leo probably gets orbs when Chao is done, so maybe that helps next time. Hope to draw Wilbur in January, and I also have Cyp on last ascension. Is he the answer? Who knows?

3 Likes

Only did the first two stages on my main because I was between playing E&P and playing Destiny 2 on my Xbox. Anyway, here is who I took:

As soon as I get Wilbur maxed, he is gonna replace either Tyrum or Cyprian. Most likely Cyp because the riposte is finicky as all hell with the spirit link. This team made the first two stages a breeze. The riposte made it hilarious whenever Joon and Richard was targeting my team. I always get a laugh out of that. Pally emblems are being saved for Sonya, and Monk ones for Li Xiu. I didn’t really have to use items too much, just a few health potions here and there.

2 Likes