šŸ… [Dec 22, 2019] 36th Raid Tournament! ā€” 3* Rush Attack, No Dark/Purple

I was on the leaderboardā€¦
ā€¦for 5 minutes :rofl:

xmas theme att team day 2:

Def 6:2 A
Att 8:2 top 1%
Highest rank 35

3 Likes

AWESOME JOB @Olmor - that last fight was roughā€¦ Wouldā€™ve been nice to see you pull that out and get some better tiles on that last cascade ained at bane
Some great recovering on your part tho!
Well done indeed

1 Like

Only a super board could beat my Bauchan flanked by two greens, Shrubbear and Belith. I wonder if anyone could beat it until the end :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am a 2300 TP and keep getting put against 2700+ which is bit unfair it feels although I have only lost 2 now out of 10 BUT one of those, my recent one was annoying/frustrating and funny at the same time. It was my own fault, I kept trying to kill Gato, and he revived 5 times in a row!! and him and the rest killed me lol. I think if you kill a hero and they revive, their mana should not increase whilst they are dead. He had less than half mana, then each time he revived, because i was getting accidental combos, he would have full mana, as would the other team players.

But 5 revives in a row, that was just insane. I have never seen 5 before. :frowning:

Iā€™ve seen many times, even on my side. I won an attack at war this summer, because my BT revived 5 times in a row and last time I was able to fire his special.

I guess that Gato had all 5 ability nodesā€¦

It was at 30% if that is all 5?

When class trials first came out I suspected a bug because boss Oberon kept reviving. Got a one in ten thousand event right away.

My defense at 1-1. Went Ulmer Arman Kailani Arman Carver.
Havenā€™t attacked today. Lost one on first day. None of my heroes got to fire. A big zero points left me just outside the top 25%. There appear to be under 1.2 million entrants this tourney.

Day 2

Offense: 3-2. First loss was some really bad luck. Not only was it a bad board, but every working match I had went into the weak color. Green columns into a Nashgar, red columns into a Greymane. Just brutal. Second was just that I couldnā€™t punch through a Kailani tank. A mistimed Ascendant Chief Hawkmoon didnā€™t help (right before Belith fired). I had good tilesā€¦ it just wasnā€™t enough. :man_shrugging:t2:

Top 5% for now, but thatā€™s a tough start for day 2.

Defense: got attacked one more time for another victory. 3-0. Flawless! :joy:

2 Likes

Noticed that my opponents skills were certainly very fast (I hit a Hawkmoon with a huge combo of Red tilesā€¦she healed her team,healed it AGAIN and was close to healing it a THIRD time.before MY Hawkmoon got full Mana!), But mine are not. No effects on Mana accumulation from enemy special effects,nothing but good old SG slowing down my rates. Iā€™m just asking WHY SG does this?
Is it better for gameplay, i.e. Twilight Zone with Mr. pip? Or just scumlord tactics :confused:

Moderator edit

Show me a video where you matched 7 tiles and your corresponding hero didnā€™t charge. A hero unaffected by a mana generation debuff. Then I will believe you. I or anyone else in here :wink:

How the H E double hockey sticks did I miss out on Bauchan the Beast of 3* Fire heroes???
HUH??? TELL ME!!!
:wink::wink::wink:

Not beast, not even close. Just the best rare tank.

1 Like

My both accounts on leaderboard. Ahooo! Ahooo! Ahooo!

5 Likes

Day 0: I agonize over going with a mono-yellow defense or to use Bauchan. I finally go with Bauchan, flanked by 2 Mnesseus.
Day 1: I do not get attacked. Lol. I go 3-2 on my own attacks, rush battle doesnā€™t allow for a comeback if your tiles donā€™t come initially.
Day 2: I suddenly go 5-0 on attacks, 3 very easy boards, 2 hard ones. My defense loses the first battle and I almost despair at having an E defense because of rng but then they win the next 3.
So I donā€™t have to buy back just yet and my defense looks good for an A going forward. Top 5%.

1 Like

Sorryā€¦that was a typo: Belith and Muggy should change places of course! :blush:

Belith belongs to the left so she can dispell opponents buffs before your heros fire.

Oh, my apologies, Scarecrow. Iā€™m new in here,and thought I was addressing Support type folks, not simply snarky snipers who know nothing and contribute less to answering my question.

If SG Support DOES read these posts, Iā€™d like to know more about the algorithms that drive some of the events Iā€™ve been involved with. Iā€™ve had a few instances where I gain mana much FASTER than I should (not a speed Mana event,no buffs, etc.) Unfortunately, the device I play on doesnā€™t allow me to take video shots of game play, so itā€™s hard to prove.

Thanks all!

There are various ways to gain mana faster. One is troops, however that would not work in this tournament as you are restricted to 3* heroes. Another is leveling a costume as it gives you a 5% increase once fully leveled. Emblems help too as you can have an additional 2% or 4%, depending on your class. Another is through special skills as depicted below. I canā€™t think of another way off the top of my head, but wouldnā€™t swear Iā€™ve captured them all.

The best way to tell is to share video or images so we can see the exact scenario. Without that, there is only limited help we can provide.

2 Likes

5 of same family- Sakura family believe

• Could be a different family, Iā€™m wicked tired as I just got home from a 6 hr family Xmas Eve party with a bunch of my fam getting drunk lol. Iā€™ve been sober almost 4 years so itā€™s actually hard to deal with at some points - all in all it was a great time tho!
1 Like

Day 2

Offense

I won 4, bringing me to 8-2 overall.

I actually lost to a Bane tank again, though it was a function of Emblems and a board where I managed to set off almost every opponent before I charged my Special Skills more than Bane in particular. I almost managed to heal, but Melia finished off half the team that was damaged from snipers.

Defense

I was attacked a fair amount today, and Iā€™m at 11-7 overall now, after several losses today.

That puts me at a 61.1% win rate, and still an A Defense Grade ā€” for now, anyway.

Ranking

Iā€™m currently in the Top 5%.

3 Likes

Day 2

Sunā€™s Shining A Bit Brighter

After a poor performance yesterday, my defense went on a 4 raid winning streak bringing me up to a B. That makes the outlook much more brighter. Not to mention I went 4-1 only losing to the team below (I thought I had them until Ulmer went off and killed 4 simultaneously, but I still got 4 of them - not Ulmer).

The teams Iā€™m facing are all between 500 and 510 points today which is quite high. Killing 24/25 heroes faced is nice. Left me in the top 1% at the end of the day. And with my defense back up at B, Iā€™m starting to believe again.

Day Win Loss Def Points
1 5 0 0-3 E 2,412*
2 9 1 4-3 B 5,266
-* Adjusted for defense score (even if thatā€™s :zero: :man_shrugging:).
3 Likes