🏅 [Dec 22, 2019] 36th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Dark/Purple

Day 2

• Offense: 5-0 (9-1)
  • Defense: 1-5 (7-9, C)

Better on offense but worse on defense :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Day 3, Christmas day.

Offense: off to a bad start with a loss but managed to win all my others, putting me at 12-3 win-loss. So kinda sketchy right now, but might be able to do okay if I continue or decently (maybe top 10% if I don’t). Haven’t decided yet.

Defense: noooooo my flawless streak! I lost one fight! Still A rank. :joy:

4 Likes

At first I just want to wish everyone:
Merry Christmas!

It‘s a little bit difficult for me today speaking about raids, foughts and so on.
Sorry.

Attack: 6-2 ( have forgotten to fight)
Def: 9-9 ( 18 times attacked after two days; that is something new)

2 Likes

Due to one horrible board, I lost my chance to no.1 But still shining up there, among those 2900 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Had to continue, but nevertheless top 1%, 11:4 on att and def A 9:3.

Rushs are a lot of fun imo, but I always lose against fast tanks.

5 Likes

When you lose, you do heroically, all or nothing :joy:

3 Likes

Day 3: Defense holds strong, 2 more wins so far (5-1 in total). 4-1 on attacks (12-3 overall), Ulmer+20 is a deadly tank if you don’t get the tiles to kill him quickly. Top 1%.

2 Likes

Through 3 days of attacks I stand at 13-2, both losses went to poorly constructed defense that brought with them terrible boards.

Defense holding A first 2 days. Won 2, lost 2, won 2 more.

3 Likes

What did I tell you 3 days ago? I know how good a defense is in the first 2 seconds I look at it :slight_smile:

You didn’t hope even for C. I told you it is easy B…

1 Like

Well I remember. It was your words gave me hope cause, like it or not, you usually legit.

3 Likes

Same thing different day .won 4 and lost one each day…match on first day was crazy against 3 Namahage…2 of them emblemed +20. Missing some tiles in the end…they hit me…over 1k damage crazy. :crazy_face:

12:3

my defense turned with maximum altitude from E to A :joy: after first day where I only got attacked once and lost. :unamused:

2:1 E A A

Top 5%. Right now. Buying continue will ensure top 1%. I’ m pretty confident.

Sadly I did not get my Mini-Athena working :cry: Together with Belith alone she’s too passive. If at least she would do lousy, 100% dmg to all. Right now I always prefer Ulmer to her.
In a green mono stack (did it once) she is obsolete as the tiles do so much damage. The rest itself is done by the hitters…no matter her curse is on or not…may be in a 3 heroes stack…An effect hat is so devastating in 5* land and is great with titans with the real Athena simply doesn’t work in 3*. You don’t have the time to dumb tiles and increase the effect…its just raw killing in 3*. Disappointed.

Most used attacking heroes:

Red: Hawkmoon, Jahangir, Bauchan
Blue: Ulmer, Gato, Gato (sometimes double to protect all)
Green: Belith, Berden, Carver (Isshtak, Berden, Brienne-costume)

It’s obvious that Gato & Berden are my most loved 3* snipers.

2 Likes

SILENT NIGHT… DEADLY NIGHT

Day 3 started me @top 25% 8W 2L on Attax 2W 2L on Defense For a B grade.

I didn’t have a very suXessful start with my day 3 Attax as I began with 2 Consecutive losses and a continuation…

Now, I know that these Defenses are FAR FROM UNBEATABLE but as we have ALL experienced at one time or another, with RUSH ATTACK , a salty starting board and a couple of off color be tile turns will destroy your win chances 90% of the time… You’d be a liar if you said It wouldn’t​:yellow_heart::scream::christmas_tree::v::nerd_face:
I Managed to win the last 3 of my attacks so rn I stand here:

My Defense continues to Hold down a 2W 2L RECORD and a B grade ( I need those 650-900 DEF points to help me stay within striking distance of my 1% goal.) HOPING DAY 4 IS ABETTER DAY 4 ME ON ATTACK!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ERRRYBODY

3 Likes

Day 3

Offense

I won 4, again, bringing me to 12-3 overall so far.

The team I lost against was a hard board and strong opponents. I was dead after 7 turns, though I did manage to kill two enemies, and was extremely close to killing a third.

Defense

I’m currently at 15-9 overall so far, with a 62.5% win rate, and an A Defense Grade.

Ranking

I’m currently in the Top 1%.

4 Likes

Day 3

I’m Feeling it Now

Today, I won my first 4 matches and realized I was 13-1. That’s dang good. I went into the last one with hope, but lost to a beast of a team. I did take down 3 though. The fully emblemed with highly leveled troops (mostly) I lost to is below. Dawa’s evade helped her survive with Gato. Had she died, I may have won next turn.

No defensive battles so I sit at a B being 4-3. Pretty happy with my current ranking.

Day Win Loss Def Points
1 5 0 0-3 E 2,412*
2 9 1 4-3 B 5,916*
3 13 2 4-3 B 8,246
-* Adjusted for defense score (even if that’s :zero: :man_shrugging:).
5 Likes

Defense

Belith - Bauchan - Arman - Ulmer - Jahangir

Day 3

defense win/loss : 4/3 (Grade B)
offense win/loss : 10/5
score : 5,684 & rank : Top 25%

4 Likes

the most stupidly spent 75 gems.
I have 0 heroes with emblems, but opponents all heroes with 20 lvl emblems.

1 Like

I hardly believe myself… There is no equal feeling as that one, to see your both accounts on top 5, among over one million players :slightly_smiling_face:

Screenshot_20191226-110319

14 Likes

Wow, see you but won’t get you :grinning:
Still happy so far with 3 offensive losses and A-defense all days.

3 Likes

Att: 13/1. Miss a flag due to busy day.
Def: 8/1. A grade from 1st day

4 Likes

My DEF is kicking ■■■!!! 6-1: A grade!!! TOP 1% n° 213!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes