🧞 [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Pleasanlty surprised by my goodies from the Mythic Titan.

I didn’t use any items for the titan itself and really just did my hits and that was that. I am a mid level player. I only had two hits that were over 100k so didn’t expect to place anywhere.

All my teams were mono. Most of my heroes are 4* and I only have six levelled 5* heroes, one of which was nature so not used at all. I also completely forgot to use Wu and Falcon (because I am a ditz).

For best attack I was in the top 25% and for best damage I was in the top 10%. My alliance was in the lowest tier.

Best of my loot was:-

Fine Gloves & one ETT (from best attack) - I ALWAYS need Fine Gloves so these were most welcome.

Two EHT & Trap tools & Sturdy Shield (from total damage).

Also surprised to get 5 Giant harpoons which I am always short of since I never seem to have the ham to craft them.

And a total of 75 emblems from the three categories which isn’t bad either.

Very surprised not to get my usual all silver tokens from the random loot and I can’t wait to use my EHTs tomorrow. I am really hoping to get Buddy before the seasonal heroes go away again and two extra shots at that are most welcome.

ETA: Reading farther back up the thread and the link to the other post, I see that the loot was bugged so everyone got the same. Ooops. I guess it is lucky that I ended up in the tiers that had the best items that I needed. Looking at what was being given out in the top 1% and top 5% (not that I had a hope of getting in there) I am actually glad that I am in the tiers that I am.

1 Like

I didn’t bother screen shotting my loot, but looking at yours, mine was identical, same tokens, same mats, and the same types and numbers of emblems.

I don’t know about you, but I was very happy with mine.

2 Likes

Top 5%/Top 1%/100-1000

2 Likes

I think I was in 25% in both and alliance below 1k. Got fine gloves and two troop tokens, some emblems. No crates.

Meh rewards for meh effort. Not a huge fan of titans overall, i prefer pvp where you don’t have to make sloppy moves because clock is ticking. Nothing groundbreaking about this event :woman_shrugging:t2:

Where are 4* mats?..Nobody?..

What is the 1% threshold for total damage?

I would recommend everyone posting their stats so we can compile a chart
TOP 1%

Top 5%

1 Like

My scores and rewards:

1 Like

So out of the hundreds of thousands that participated not a single person has received a 4* AM? That doesn’t seem right. What other loot in the game works off of one roll for a loot tier that then everyone gets? The tiers are shown in examples exactly like the raid tournaments, is it not reasonable to expect that it works the same?

Maybe I’m wrong, but that seems more like lazy programming/a mistake.

1 Like

Can you see the scores of your Alliance mates? Just like a normal titan this Should be possible, makes it also more fun i think.

Sadly not. But you can cast your vote for this idea into the ether here:

2 Likes

1%/1%/1

Overall I thought it was an ok event, but nothing that really changed or brought something new to the game.

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Mythic Titan Loot Bug

But someone will for you. :rofl: Zero people received 4* AM.

Using no items, I received 140 emblems, ETT and 3x 3* unfarmables. For a total of 24 minutes of my time, it was totally worth it.

2 Likes

Very happy with this loot. The bundles are better form of iron/food. I did not use any scrolls of alteration so getting 10 is nice. I used less than 10 revive scrolls, less than 10 dragon banners, and the 30 nuggets will make up for the 10 tornadoes I used.

|Category|Ranking|Damage
|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|
|Top Attacks|12,970|360,063
|Top Total|14,162|1,738,016
|Top Alliances|1,212|26,246,628

Very happy with my rankings. I used the most items on my first attack which got me top 1% for individual attacks and helped my total score. Very good output to input ratio on items/rewards.
Next time I will do the same on my first attack by going all out.

I finished top 1% with a rank of 14,162. When I was ranked 17K I was in the top 5%. So there was 255K damage between the two of us and about 7K members between us. So I’d guess the total damage mark was in the high 1.6 million.

2 Likes

Add me as another one who got exactly the same loot.

1 Like

So… everyone in top 10%, but not top 5% total damage got 2 EHT?

Pretty much. I was in top 10% total damage and got 2 EHT.

Apparently the top 10% tier had a very lucky first roll with each of the token rolls and we all got them.

I had fun in this event and for not even trying to compete very hard decent loot,

2 Likes

I haven’t gone through the whole thread but my one disappointment is that the worst rewards was for the alliance portion.

This was the “new ways to play with your alliance” teased at the end of last year. The alliance total should have had more tiers and the best results in order to work together otherwise it’s mostly an individual event again.

I would also like to see a set of rewards tiers fir the world of E&P to hit. Maybe after they have seen how much damage was inflicted this will be added.

Make this about teamwork!

7 Likes

It seems that the loot is the same in all levels.

I got exactly the same:

3 Likes