Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

Should be metged with create a hero topic @Garanwyn

Really nice idea too. He could be sort of a 5* version of Danz with varying specials but better.

Include a varying option to eat minions in the mix.
He could be juggling his specials to decide which one to use.

Like him, well done.

He might need sone sort of wizardry affects surrounding him in the background. Would look cool.

2 Likes

Next must have tank and probably the first S3… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Orgar: 5* Red

Mana: average
Special: homing missiles

Effect:

• deal 250% damage to target and 2 other random ennemies (is capable to attack 3 time the same ennemy, gladly theses missiles arent affect by IA algorythm, so the target are truly random)
  • the missiles will always hit the target no matter what (blindness don’t affect this special) and cannot be countered.
  • targets hit by missiles get -25% attack for 4 turns (effect can be added up to a maximum of -60% attack
  • inflict 175 damage on 4 turns (Add up to a maximum of 450)

Talker: Blue 3*
Class: Druid
Passive: 10% tenacity. Block 10% of over damage.
Special: Diplomacy. Mana speed slow.
If you have one or more free heroe slot (can be playing only 4 heroes or died), can control targeted enemy heroe during 3 turns as your ally.

Random abilities that I think would be cool:

Poison: poison a hero that increasingly damages the hero each turn. This effect does not go away unless debuffed by their teammates. You cannot poison a hero if they have a minion (think of substitute and poison effects in Pokémon. I think this would make minions and minion attackers more viable and it would be cool to have an effect that doesn’t go away until debuffed)

Rainbow attack: attacks target and nearby enemies with 50% holy, 50% dark, 50% ice, 50% fire, 50% nature damage

Nightman cometh: similar to silencing, but makes the hero completely useless (puts them to sleep) for 3 turns. That means no mana gen and no damage from their tile attacks

Bomb countdown: Target an enemy, 3 turns later, a bomb drops down with devastating damage

Protect: (This would only work if live PVP battles were a thing) very fast mana: you chose an ally to protect, for one turn, you reflect any damage from hitting that ally. Could be used very strategically if you know which hero your enemy wants to hit.

Ally mana gen growth: For 5 turns, you and your nearby allies gain 10% mana generation for every tile hit

Smokescreen: Blocks the ability for a player to chose who they want to attack. Say for example you are about to snipe with Lianna and the enemy uses smokescreen, now it is completely randomized who Lianna will hit

I dont have anything in mind, but would like to have full set of olympian gods zeus, hades, apollo after all we have some of them. And also would like to see other mythical creatures or historical figures from different cultures too. We have leonidas whynot have xerxes? or simurgh from persian myths? maybe some from norse myths like odin, thor, loki, frigg, heimdall, idur? what about some biblical characters like cain or noah? that would be a lot of fun

HOTM idea
Cowboy
Very high attack, low defense, mid health pool
SS- Six Shooter, first shot does significant damage, 5 more shots follow with 20% change to miss at random enemies. Mana generation is reduced by 50% for 4 turns.
Mana speed: Fast

HOTM idea
Cowboy
Very high attack, low defense, mid health pool
SS- Six Shooter, first shot does significant damage, 5 more shots follow with 20% change to miss at random enemies. Mana generation is reduced by 50% for 4 turns.
Mana speed: Fast

Please excuse the lack of hero name, element, specific first shot damage, and my general penmanship… this is just an idea and intended to be expanded upon by other member of the community with more game knowledge than myself. Thanks!

You can follow this thread:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m impressed with your extensive thought process that has been put into creating other heroes! I think it’s a genius idea but it may leave too much room from bugs…still would be fun though. To answer your question, I would like The Joker the best!

for bugs …sorry … long day

I have a hero line idea…just thought of this this morning actually…but I want to design an entire new line of heroes. They’ll be categorized as The Gaurdians( or Protectors) and there will be one for each color group. - They are Angelic Protectors. The first one could be called Peace Keeper

-Peace Keeper
-Angelic looking male - stronge- Buff - powerful in appearance - Dressed possibly in blue and white with large wings
Guardian - Protects allies and increases their strength

• increase attack to all allies 25 % four turns
    -increases defence to all allies 35% for four turns
    -Diminishes attacks and defense 25% to the target and their nearby enemies for three turns

Average speed
Attack 725
Defense 805
Health 1350
These are examples ONLY Of my vision - I did not draw these.

fd26abcba08e6b6b13844f3d5a4545aa 7152cb6142301e09c62730cc971f9112

!

1 Like

Would have been cool here:

1 Like

How do I move it over?/i searched and didn’t fine this? Should i delete it?

@Garanwyn is a wizard for this…

1 Like

Perfect thank you!!! I’ll learn all of this eventually :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t how how you did that in the blink of an eye but…impressive and thank you !

1 Like