Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

Darka
Color: fire

Will to live (average mana)

Effect

• All allies get +45% dmg for 3 turns

• All allies can no longer die for 3 turns (allies minimum hp is now 1) can not be dissipated

• Element link, All fire heroes are immune to defense debuffs for 6 turns, can not be dissipated.

Mimona
Color: purple

Drop of lethargy (fast mana)

effect:

• Withdraw the target from the battle for 3 turn.
    . The target can no longer be attacked by direct damage, fire and poison still works
    . Target can no longer attack or use specials (same for troop)

• target get 342 dmg on 3 turns

• all of theses effect can not be dissipated

• you can do ghostiles on withdrawed ennemies

I think a number of people probably wonder what happened to the rest of the Celestials after Hel was released again. I hope they do create a fire and holy celestial eventually although I imagine the fire one similar to a phoenix with some resurrection capability. Who says Nature heroes get that monopoly? :smile:

1 Like

Ooo! Yes it could just be called Phoenix!

Special: Rise from the Ashes
Effect: All allies receive 410 hp over 5 turns.
All enemies receive -30% defense against fire.
If the caster dies within the next 5 turns, caster is resurrected and deals 115% damage to all enemies and all allies, fire enemies and allies are immune.

Some sort of blend to mok-arr, aeron, and atomos?

2 Likes

I’m glad one of us can actually conceptualize the special ability. Thank you! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanos (purple) Very Slow Cast

Everyone on the field 50% chance to immediately die. This effect cannot be countered, dodged, and is not effected by ‘blind’ or reflect.

2 Likes

wow, very useful for Titan :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a hero who is more about fun and chaos than help.

Looks: Someone professional looking, in some smart clothes and a tie with a mask in their hand.

Element: Unholy or Fire
Class: Rogue

Special attack:
Double Agent, Fast

• The hero switches places with selected enemy hero.
  • Clears all buffs and debuffs from everyone.
  • Nearby heroes in both teams get less accuracy for two rounds. (They’re confused)

Well, technically, Thanos is a titan… bwahaha

Gnomercy

Very Slow Mana Cast
-Alchemical Permanence-
When cast, all beneficial status effects do not expire and cannot be dispelled.

Cjulies the Undying

Average Mana Cast
-Phylactery of Resilience-
All Allies get +60% defense. All allies are healed for 40% or their current remaining hit points. Allies cannot die from special effects for 5 turns, this effect cannot be dispelled.

Robin Hood. Nature hero.
“Highway Robbery” takes 50% of all enemy mana, and redistributes it to his own party.

Anvichi

Purple, average mana
Special name: spell of mimic

• caster can copy target special effect, this doesn’t empty mana bar. Effect can not be changed once chosen, careful (bypass blindness debuff and dodge buff)

• once effect chosen, you can choose the target you want to shoot at. Once copied effect fired, mana bar deplete.
    and you can choose another special to copy on next use.

• can also copy effects from any boss

• copied rare titan buffs apply to all allies

Passive: mana generation become fast if 3+ heroes (allies or ennemies) get killed during battle.

If there is no special effect to copy, inflict 300% dmg to all ennemies

If I could create a hero. It would be named after myself. It would have 2 abilities. 1. If attacked alot say 5 times. Would unleash a devastating blow to that hero. 2. If hit with 2 hard hits would unleash destruction on several hero’s at once.

I’d love to see hero pairs or duos. For example a 3* and a 4* where if you use both in your team at the same time it gives a big special buff or bonus to the 3*, or something the 3* has gives a mental buff to the 4*. But if the 3* is defeated before the 4* is taken out, the 4*'s attack stats increase with each round. But if it’s just the higher star hero on the team, maybe the special attack does something mundane without the lower star character in the team. So the incentive would be to have both heroes, not just one or the other.

For example: Achilles (4* or 5*) and Patroclus (one star lower). Patroclus maybe gives a mana boost to Achilles, or a healing buff, or maybe allows Achilles to dodge or produce a special debuff. But if Patroclus dies before Achilles does, then Achilles becomes enraged and his special just becomes one focused attack that jacks up more damage each round (like the opposite of what Kageburado’s attacks do.)

I’m sure there are other heroes/characters that could work like this even better that this example.
-e

1 Like

What about this?

Name: Mazu
Element: Ice
Class: Cleric
Mana speed: Slow
Special Skill: Call of the seas

• Recovers 30% HP for all allies
  • Dispels status aliments from all allies
  • Summons a Mermaid minion for each ally with 28% HP inherited from the caster. Mermaid minion prevents its owner of having his/her buffs removed.

What do you think about the entire idea? Could be a countermeasure against Kageburado, and common debuffers wouldn’t be as effective as they are

2 Likes

Only effective against Kage, as he removes buffs before damage. All the other buff removers deal damage before buff removal, so if they kill the mermaid minion with their ability, it would still cancel the buff.

Johannes - Holy - Cleric -:star::star::star::star::star:

658 Atk - 787 Def - 1342 Health

Ability: Chastise the Wicked
Mana Speed: Average
1: All allies counterattack with 80% of the damage received for 4 turns.
2: Recovers 32% health to all allies.
3: Reduces mana of all enemies by 20%.

3 Likes

^^^^^^

This is way too OP…

3 Likes

I saw what I worded wrong and fixed it. Also reduced the heal.

Castor and Pollux

Pollux
Blue 5*
Average Cast

Atk - 685
Def - 725
HP - 1400

• Dioskouri -
    Deal 295% damage to Target and Nearby enemies. 65% chance to remove all buffs from damaged enemies. Castor gains 15% mana.
    Passive Ability
    If Castor dies while Pollux is alive, Castor is resurrected with 50% of Pollux’s remaining HP.

Castor
Blue 4*
Average Cast

Atk - 625
Def - 600
HP - 1115

Dioskouri
Nearby Allies gain 33% health. All Allies gain 25% defense. 50% chance to remove all ailments from healed allies. Pollux gains 15% mana
Passive ability
While Pollux is alive, Castor has 10% mana regeneration penalty.

Idea of some heroes :

1. The Imp
    (Tropical daredevil)
    Mana speed : very fast
    Star tier : possibly 3 * or 4*
    Special : Atomic explosion
    the caster throws itself at the target, both the caster and the target explode together into oblivion . The caster has 42% chance to revive.

2. Stilleto
    ( the silent infiltrator)
    Mana speed : slow
    Special: power of silence
    The caster disappear from allies line and appear behind the enemies line, wreck all enemies defense by -63%. While on enemy 's line, the caster can gain mana but not immune to allies AOE attacks. Special last for 3 turns

3. Metigon
    ( the clone goddess)
    Mana speed : average
    Special : the replication power
    The caster cast cowries 1 -5 :

• 1 cowry, the caster clones the special of one random target for 2 turns

• 2 cowries, the caster clones the specials of 2 random targets for 2 turns

• 3 cowries the caster clones the specials of 3 random targets for 2 turns

• 4 cowries, the caster clones the specials of 4 random targets for 2 turns

• 5 cowries the caster clones all enemies specials for 2 turns.