šŸŽƒ Costumed Francine - 5* Nature/ Green from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

I find her cleanse really difficult to time. It seems more like two and a half turns instead of three

Got her to 10 emblems before I ran out of all food and resources :joy: Iā€™m liking her in my green mono as she sits nicely with my other fast heroes

3 Likes

Finishing Evelyn, then I get to start on Francine (just pulled her, yeah!)

Two for the price of one.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been debating which side to follow attack on emblems. Iā€™ve decided the OG because I already have maxed Fogg (and LB Frigg) so the extra (40%) damage on ice titans will be better.

1 Like

I donā€˜t have the mats - the game doesnā€˜t want me to have tonics - but Iā€˜m very happy I managed to get Francine today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is 19 emblems no LB if anyone wants to see it

4 Likes

Can you show emblem paths? @Cheds & @XIX please for both versions. Thanks in advance.

Costume sideā€¦I went all attack for Titan damage boosting

3 Likes

2 Likes

ŠŸŃ€Š¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼Š° с Š±Š¾Š½ŃƒŃŠ¾Š¼ ŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŃŽŠ¼Š°

There is no issue with the costume bonus, as shown in the info for Francine C above, that is the correct bonus. It does not have as large of a stat bonus as for S1. Hope this helps clear any confusion.

1 Like

Am I correct to say that C Francine with 2 other Morovia heroes will get a 12% Family mana bonus + 4% talent mana bonus + 1% costume bonus + 20% magic/ Styx troop bonus = 37% mana bonus.

6*137%=8.22, so Francine will be able to fire in 6 tiles with all these bonuses

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting if your math is correct.

How do we feel about her a year on and with the family adjustments? I just pulled her and wondering if I should promote her to the front of the green list.

1 Like

Sheā€™s always been a great hero since her costume was released, but now sheā€™s even better with her new passive. I guess it depends on what other greens you have and how many tonics :thinking:

Lots of tonics as havent had recent luck pulling greens. Jade and grace are her two main competitors atm for promotion. Need a third to play with quenell and cristobal in wars.

1 Like

Of those choices I would choose C. Francine, her hit 3 pairs well with Quenell, she has a cleanse for 3 turns and she also has an awesome EDD against blue heroes (and titans) particularly if you donā€™t have Evelyn :slight_smile: Now she also steals buffs or does additional damage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I was also wondering which should be my next Nature after Toxicandra, between C. Francine, Silvaria, Jade and Grace. I do have Frigg and Fogg. Jade I kind of leave aside as I am really short on Monk emblems. Silvaria might be an option (have enough Barbarian), but I have Frigg already. And Grace hits the hardest, but I also have limited Druid emblems. For Francine Iā€™d have enough emblems as well

1 Like

IMO C. Francine is also the winning option based on your green roster and emblem situation. But if youā€™re not 100% convinced, you can do a poll thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I might do it later. Need to finish Toxicandra and then maybe Ptolomey first :slight_smile:

1 Like