Cool Forum Title

Well done @ChelleATC ! Awesome!!

2 Likes

GC works in Audit…so as near to a bot as is humanly possible :joy:

But that comes from me, a Financial Sales guy.

We always love a chance to have a pop at the good old Business Prevention Unit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who has received new cool forum titles over the last three weeks.
Apologies for the delay but I have been on holiday

3 Likes

Congratulations to all three of you :rose::clinking_glasses::ribbon::partying_face::tada::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thank you @JGE and @Gwniver :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone :hugs:

I seem to have a title now? :hushed:

But English is not my first language, so I’m not even sure what it means, so sorry :blush: At first glance, with my native language eyes and slang in my own language, it sounds offensive and demeaning, and I’m sure that’s not the case in English! :sweat_smile:

Could one of you help me out here with a translation? :pray:

12 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus @Gwniver’s title is spelled wrong I guess. Shouldn’t it be radio instead of raido?

Radio Fab FM sounds cool if you read it with a deep radio voice from the 80’s :smile:

5 Likes

glad you are recognized, and hope we can help figure it out! @Gwniver I agree with @Elioty33 that the Raido is probably Radio. Fab is short for Fabulous, and in fact it seems like it is referring to this Internet Radio station :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooooh I see! I hope it’s a good radio! Talk about lost in translation - two of the words are short for offensive things in my language :smile: I was afraid I said something wrong - so many things are slang these days.

Thank you so much for clearing that up :star2:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Gwniver
Well done and well deserved

3 Likes

Is a very good and appropriate title because you are a beautiful person .

3 Likes

I am a bit confused. At first I didn’t see a title when there should be one. Then it should be something with radio. Now it’s something completely different. And there is a candle too. I’m confused. Ah, I already said that. I’m just confused. :confused: I’m so confused I almost forgot to congratulate you. Did I congratulate you now? Congratulations! I’m confused. :confused:

4 Likes

Aw, thank you very much - I hope you know you are too, and will remember it every time you read it :hearts:

Me too, at first! I think the first title might have gotten changed, as it included two slang words in a different language that were rather offensive and could be misunderstood.

Oooh, right :astonished: I think, think, the candle might be from my A charity event / summoning portal 🕯 - #117 by Gwniver post :candle:?

Haha, thank you, you sure did :smile: :hugs:

And thank you to whoever gifted me these things! :gift_heart: :gift: :ribbon: :hearts:

6 Likes

Congrats on your lovely new title that recognizes your good heart @Gwniver !!

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking!!! Well said my friend

4 Likes

First I wanted to ask everyone not to keep changing their avatar. Except @NotVixx where it is mandatory. But then I took a closer look and could hardly look away. If this is your true face @L33tVortex12596 and everyone else out there is only half as beautiful, then please change your avatars everyone! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @L33tVortex12596 , nice to see the face behind the name and kind words and insightful posts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :womans_hat:

4 Likes

Is this the place where we can suggest that the author of a great post / initiative gets honored with an emoji or title?

In that case, I want to nominate Taiglin for their post: Portal Summons Odds - Visualized

-which I think is a remarkable idea, as it really helps to visualize the summoning odds. I think these summoning overview wheels should even be inserted into each event post made, it´s just such a good idea. :100:

How about a wheel like:

:ferris_wheel:

together with

:slot_machine:

? :slight_smile:

Or a title, like, ‘Wheely’? (if Taiglin want it, of course!) Edit: Or “Maker of pie” like, Taiglin just suggested down below :slight_smile:

Do I tag anyone, is it ok to tag @Dudeious.Maximus here? :ocean:

8 Likes

Had to google Veruca Salt. Even though I like Johnny Depp, I haven’t seen this movie yet.
You may not be Veruca Salt but you won’t believe it, I’m not Jacob Frye either. :wink:

5 Likes