Ganbei

4 Likes

Congrats @Beezzer on your new forum title :bar_chart:

:partying_face:

3 Likes

congrats @Beezzer & @Steve9999 :tada:

5 Likes

Can @Steve9999 set of emojis be interpreted like this:
when :penguin: drink :tumbler_glass: then it will be :skull_and_crossbones: ?

:laughing:

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks all for this recognition.

4 Likes

Congrats on your new title @Beezzer - well deserved :trophy:.

Now you’ll never run out of rum @Steve9999 - congrats :champagne:.

:pizza: :hamburger: snacks for the forum title bestower whose been working overtime :wink:

5 Likes

awesome, congrats @Beezzer !!

3 Likes

So… If @Beezzer is the 100 trick pony, what title would suit @ChelleATC who sifts through all the data, gathering intelligence on the top 100 wars… Twice a week? :thinking: That’s ALOT of time :exploding_head:. Are you sure @ChelleATC isn’t a bot? Rumour has it @zephyr1 was too :wink:

6 Likes

Don’t miss @sleepyhead 's shiny new metal for going 25-0 in the tournament this week. He’s showing it off right there next to his name!

Congrats!

8 Likes

Great noticing!
Congrats @sleepyhead … 25:0 is awesome!:trophy::medal:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the new title/emoji holders!!!

Whoo hoo!!!

3 Likes

Oh, it’s just pure jealousy. I was sooo close (24-1)

3 Likes

Pffft! 24:1 is a great achievement too! :trophy: I’m just grateful to make it to day 5 lol.

:crossed_fingers: for the next one!

1 Like

I can handle most of the 4 star tourneys fairly well, but green is definitely my top color in 4 star, so most other week’s aren’t this good! I get massacred in five stars in everything except no blue rush.

1 Like

Thanks @Andrewbook @Sarah2 @L33tVortex12596 and indeed 24-1 is a great accomplishment and could have been 25-0 due to luck!

7 Likes

Not taking anything away from your accomplishment @sleepyhead. 25:0 is difficult! Add to that the fact you also don’t have a vast array of all the latest OP heros to draw upon either… Well done @sleepyhead! I salute you!:partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::champagne:

4 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2 for the recognition! I shall wear it proudly!! :blush: :hugs:

7 Likes

Congrats on the well deserved title. :trophy::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

The forum title bestower is on point… Yet again :wink:. Thank you!

2 Likes

Aw thank you @Sarah2 so sweet and kind of you to say! :slight_smile: I would never think you are diminishing something, as you are always so affirming :slight_smile:

3 Likes