Come join us at WorldPeaceTreaty!

WorldPeaceTreaty has 11 openings!!

We just got a 5* Ancient Tiger! (reflects red) (chance to drop mystic rings)
Has a pretty legit riposte, killed some of my team with it. If you want in then join WorldPeaceTreaty today!!

We still have 9 openings at WorldPeaceTreaty, come see what we’re up to! Pretty chill alliance, accepting newbies and veterans. Whatever part of the game you’re on is fine by us. Most of our alliance hits the titan, we’re consistently beating 5* titans but with help we could probably get to the 7* range I bet.

Wanna join? We have in person gatherings at pancake socials at random retirement homes in northeastern Mississippi. Jk we don’t do that but this alliance is just like a pancake social, we’re that legit. Come sign the WorldPeaceTreaty today!!

WorldPeaceTreaty: 21/30 members; 67022 score. Usually stuck with 5* titans and occasionally will get up to a 6*. We really struggle with titans over 1,000,000 hp. I’m looking for active members to come join us. I know that if we’d fill our spots with active members we’d grow. We’d consider a small alliance that wanted to merge in with us too. I’m not a dictator, your leaders can have leadership roles. We’ve got a good solid core and just need a push to get us over the top.

We want you to come join us at WorldPeaceTreaty!!

We’re looking for you!!! 7 openings!

1 Like

We just took down our first 6* titan at WorldPeaceTreaty! We hit it with harpoons as well. Our alliance is growing and we want you to be a part of it! Come check us out!!

@junkrat is your alliance still looking to merge somewhere?

We’re looking for 10! In an alliance with 10 or less? Let’s talk merge, your leaders can be in leadership roles.

sorry…another member when looking as well and found a home. so we are not looking…sorry for delay in getting back.

We’ve broken into the top 40,000! Basically we have 15 core members and are looking add. We have 20 total there’s a few spots that are just filled by riff raff. Check us out at WorldPeaceTreaty!!

Current titan

Well we couldn’t defeat this one. We’ll get the next one though! We need you, come sign the WorldPeaceTreaty!

Come join WorldPeaceTreaty

We just went the bleep off in our war! Just think what we could do if you joined us!!

My line is originaldaveo if you’d like to talk to me before trying us out at WorldPeaceTreaty

Want in? Join us at WorldPeaceTreaty!!!

Boom! 8 hours! Only 10 of our members hit it!