šŸµ Cheshire Cat ā€“ 4* Dark/Purple from Riddles of Wonderland

A little help request. C Rigard - Cheshire Cat - Tibs - Sergi. Which of those 4 should I bring to a titan battle?

1 Like

If it were me I would bring Sergei and Cheshire Cat. My intention would be Cat is my primary D dropper and fast speed and Sergei would be ised for the second charge to boost A. If Sergei goes down you have Cat and can use banners. If Cat goes down you can first charge Sergei and use banners.

My primary reason for this is I like using less common heroes ā€¦ probably because I have so few of them :laughing:

There is an equal, and probably better, argument to use Sergei and costume Rigard. Sergei at first charge is your primary and Rigard boosts A. If Rigard goes down you have banners and, situationally Sergei at second charge. D drop is more important than A boost. Is Sergei goes down you A boost with Rigard and can use harpoons.

I think Tibs would be out either way at the lowest drop. A difference to that would be if one of the other 3 doesnā€™t have emblems and you fight bigger titans. Tibs could slide in if, say, Cat does after one hit. You donā€™t want revive scrolls for every titan swing.

I would be curious about the difference in score between the Sergei/Cat option and the Rigard/Sergei option. Like if you over the span of 5-10 attacks with each on the same level yellow titan how close the average score is. I would try myself but I donā€™t have Sergei or Rigardā€™s costume. Congrats on those pulls.

Good luck either way!

:beers:

1 Like

Amazing @Muchacho ā€¦thank you for such detail!!

2 Likes

No problem @Chadmo . Hopefully itā€™s relevant. I didnā€™t want to get too far in the weeds not knowing your roster. The assumption is you then kind of take your 3 highest A value heroes to round out the team.

Now if you have say Franz and bring him, you need A boost less and it changes the calculus.

Anyways, I donā€™t want to drag this too far off topic. Good luck, let me know how whichever you try goes. Whatā€™s your current team?

:beers:

1 Like

Current team is C Rigard - sergei - franz - Khiona - Tibs. Pretty hit or miss but have had a couple of 100k hits on a 11 star titan

1 Like

All except Tibs (he and Cat do the same thing, but against yellow titans Cat does more Def down). All other effects stack.

1 Like

Well definitely also Franz and yes swap cat for tibs. Also Rigard and Khiona attack boosts overwrite each other, so you could replace one of them with a hero that has higher attack stat

1 Like

I have recently finished levelling up Cheshire cat and was wondering whether it is worth putting emblems on. If so which would be the best emblem route?

Thanks

If the cat also gets the costume, that path fits for both :+1:

Attack, especially since the only use for this hero is yellow titans.

Unless you have a better purple def down hero, level it and use it against titans.

Go defence + health since youā€™ll use him as back-up hero (either for def down or to shake up opponents in war)

I tend to disagree and advice health + def. He must survive against tougher titans so he can use his ability (and if you use him in war even more).

Merge?

@Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun

Was just thinking about this, is there anyone better? Well I know there are, but since treevil got nerfed none of them are easy to get.
What are the options?

The only better ones I can think of are

1. Malicna (but she only has a 33% chance to actually cast the 54% defdown), which means sheĀ“s really only an option with super manas, to fire her repeatedly.
  2. Goretooth.

not exactly a lot of choice

Sergei, I believe. And Guardian Panther. But yeah. Not easy to get. I still use the Cat.

Itā€™s different. They give Elemental Def Down, Cat gives regular def down

2 Likes

Ah right - thatā€™s the big flaw with the Cat.

Nope thatĀ“s the big advantage with the cat!

If it was EDD it was useless, because the others are better. The Cat does 44% normal def down which is nearly the best in the game. Except for the 2 I mentioned, which are unreliable (Malicna) and extremely rare (Goretooth)

4 Likes

Thank you very much everyone for all of your advice & help. Who else would be really good in a purple team for a yellow Titan. Thanks again

It depends on who you have.
I use C. Rigard (attack buff) + Cheshire Cat (defence down) + 2C. Domitia (elemental def. down) + Arfanias (high attack stat.) + Freya (just for damage).
Other heroes that have elemental defence down are Sergei and Guardian Panther.
Karnov boost tile damage, so heā€™s also good for titans.
Unfortunately most of those heroes are difficult to get.

1 Like