šŸµ Cheshire Cat ā€“ 4* Dark/Purple from Riddles of Wonderland

Treevil will be better for titans anyway

2 Likes

Cheshire is great card art, but as mentioned Treevil is actually better for Titanā€™s despite being a 3*. Also, if you can pull Sergei he is an even better option for Titans than the Cheshire.

3 Likes

Sergei will give elemental def down and/ or super-attack, so he can be used together with Treevil

3 Likes

One benefit is the challenge festival. Chester will get a 20% bonus which may be helpful in getting a top score. Just something to think about if your event score needs a bump

2 Likes

20% bonus to tile damage alone and a status effect that wonā€™t do much to kill enemies isnā€™t that helpful.
I wouldnā€™t recommend anyone emblem him just for one challenge event. And Iā€™d you donā€™t emblem him you can make up most or all of that 20%.

1 Like

Yea i didnā€™t say emblem him just for the 20% bonus. I just mentioned that was on benefit to consider. I emblemed him for the 20%, cause I had a surplus of sorc. emblems, needed a def down for holy titans, wanted a strong 4* hero for raids, and because I had the resources.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair. I think itā€™ll be a long time before it makes sense for my roster strategy to level Cheshire Cat. I do have Sergei, but heā€™s next in the queue after Xnolphod, who keeps wanting to eat the Cat and if roster space gets too tight, he might go missing.

1 Like

Anyone have a Cheshire Cat +20 and LBā€™d they could share a pic of please? Thanks in advance.

:beers:

2 Likes

I found one!
Screenshot_2022-03-29-11-00-11-578_com.smallgiantgames.empires

4 Likes

I am almost maxed with this kitty (68/70) and have had no where to dump sorcerer emblems. I am leaning towards an HP/D path because my uses would be either:

• Titan D drop at fast speed
  • May tinker with using to move tough tanks over

Given that, it seems I need this cat to survive. That being said the DoT and tile damage would go up with A path.

Anyone who still uses their emblemed cat have any advice on what worked best for their use?

I went def>HP>attack for Cheshire but recently Iā€™ve used Malicna for her chance of higher defence down and higher tile damage on titansā€¦

I remember you have Malicna too.

1 Like

I emblemed my cat def/hp and I use him in my titan team. I also think that survivability is the best for this hero.

2 Likes

Thanks @Sorvina and @SamMe. I want the HP/D path too, or at least started it. I didnā€™t have enough to +20.

Youā€™re right, I do have Malicna @SamMe . I wanted to see if the consistent 44% is better than the 1/3 chance of the bigger drop from Malicna. My yellow titan scores fluctuate so much depending which alternate Malicna fires. See if over say 6 swings on a few titan the average score goes up.

1 Like

Welcome back to relevance Cheshire Cat! The big winner of the Treevil nerf. I would LB mine, but I just used small aethers to Lb Treevil like 3 days ago.

Cat is back in the titan team though.

8 Likes

The kitty has a new niche! Treevilā€™s nerf is Kittyā€™s gain. Just emblemed my Cat up!

3 Likes

Awww, kitty, you shall shine once more :star2: :purple_heart:

I think i will still use Tree as it also gives mana down and attack down ailments that helps in survivability. But Yes, The cat will shine in yellow titan teams.
I use Tree, Bertulf and Franz in most titan teams except rares. SO tree will still stay for a while i guess

I think Cat at fast speed will see a lot of love. He is a sorceror. I think the other hero with a big benefit is Maeve. Mana speed doesnā€™t seem to bother me as much on titans.

Events Treevil is still the way to go.

2 Likes

Should I emblem the cat a 4th time after the recent tree nerf? :rofl:

2 Likes

Cat is currently on emblem stacking number 2. He was +20 until like 3 weeks ago. I was almost done with Treevil and wanted to boost Skittleskull in advance of MT.

Little did I know I would lose top 1% by a handful of green tiles and Treevil would get nerfed. 3 weeks ago me sounds like a real idiot. Unlike today me, I am clearly not an idiot. Iā€™m off to emblem Boomer ā€¦

3 Likes