Can we put Zeline back please

/rolleyes

Some Karen must have complained

4 Likes

Wait… they put underwear on her?! How am I supposed to jer-errrr…um, raid to that??

Alright, well… Sartana, you’re back in…

7 Likes

Lol , you make me open my game just to see My Zeline and compere with the old one Picture . Never noticed it before

1 Like

I can’t believe no one has posted her picture here yet! I don’t have her and I want to see her new underwear.

I always thought she was showing off her underwear anyway! Otherwise, why that awkward pose?

3 Likes

Zeline Pic

6 Likes

She found love and he was jealous

2 Likes

The funny thing is that before she had panties, I had never realized she had shoes on :smiley:

6 Likes

That you notice sth like that at all.

Never looked under her skirt before. Pixelchika… :wink:

1 Like

If that actually happened for Zeline (don’t have her, don’t have v21 - and still undecided if this is a joke or not…) then wouldn’t Natalya deserve some support in the chest region? And doesn’t Athenas loins look mighty cold, in need of proper knickers?

Not to mention poor 'ol Grimm, frozen solid and blue wearing only that fur bolero Bowie threw out after the glorious 70s had passed.

4 Likes

How much did the OP have to study her to even notice the addition of the panties? I’m squinting and would have missed it if they weren’t pointed out.

I still think she’s adorable, and now everyone with an underwear fetish can be happy, too :smile:

6 Likes

I think Ares is an empty shell, much like that very disappointing almond you spent ages to crack open for Christmas. So no.

4 Likes

Perhaps, you are paying more attention to her buttock…lol. jk.

I have long been campaigning for Natalya to get a sports bra and Athena to get new pants, but maybe that’s just because I’m a “mum” (not sure why mums are footing the blame on this one, must be all this Karen’s fault, whoever she is). I think maybe sometime in the past I may have argued that zeline and sartana have stupid shoes but someone helpfully pointed out that I was wrong, being that a swift kick with a stiletto heel must certainly decimate an unworthy opponent.

I guess it would help with the kicking, if they were still lacking pants, so people would be distracted.

Edit. maybe they need some “mom jeans”

5 Likes

Hehe yes mum jeans and a sports bra… come on, anything would be better than Borats bathers. What were they thinking! Then again, I’m a mum too and ten years of dressing little people that would happily outfit themselves in only gumboots and a tank top before leaving the house has left their mark.

Can’t argue the might of stilettos though, that’s true.

2 Likes

Tank top optional! My 2yo is often first to the door, gumboots on and deems herself ready to go with or without the rest of the clothes (or family members).

And as a mother, I suspect a lot of kids know basic anatomy and aren’t remotely prudish- that seems to be something acquired with age. It’s more that skimpy combat attire perceived as ridiculous from a practical perspective. My son has plenty to say on the subject of grimm and magni :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good.
Now give her some Converse poor thing.

1 Like

I recognize it’s all fantasy, but girls dashing into battle in a metal bikini always makes me think of this pic: :grin:

18 Likes
4 Likes

16 Likes

It completely ruins our collaboration:

My First ABCs

Now her knickers have been BUFFED!

5 Likes