Can we put Zeline back please

KLinMayhem said it best

3 Likes

i like Zeline’s new work out shorts. :grin:

2 Likes

Just wish the game wasn’t filled with over sensitve people that look for things to complain about

“Well can’t complain about loot or mechanics today…but there has to be something…oh got it! The clothes heros wear, yup that will be my complaint today!..daily goal has been achieved!”

12 Likes

“i complain of Rigs!” :grin:

6 Likes

Not to be a perv, but the panties look dumb on her. Remove please. Or atleast make them red. Na just remove them. “Pervert has left the chatroom”

3 Likes

I have a feeling there are entire clubs of those people and now that you’ve said that, my daily goal is achieved lol

3 Likes

Maybe her “smalls have been sized up?”

1 Like

Very amused about what gets flagged here sometimes. Sooo prudish… LoL

I read this as “Show off his fish boiiiiii” and coke went out my nose :rofl: thanks! :laughing:

3 Likes

The game is going towards grandmas now for the new women anyways…Onatel, Mother North, Margaret. Now underwear for Zeline. What’s next, pants for Athena and a jacket for Natalya?

1 Like

Snorting coke while playing Empires is probably the best way to enjoy all the pretty colours

8 Likes

So you’re saying you’d like Mother North to show some more skin?

6 Likes

She isn’t a milf, she’s a milp…

Mother I like to pull :wink:

Since my girlie is real, I don’t care for pixel skin, heroes in stockings or whatever sexy or not. I like them for what they are, reasonable game characters.

Their skills count, not their skins.

5 Likes

Porridge anyone?

1 Like

Pink lipstick and red faux-velvet? I’ll pass :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

MILSUEHT: Mother I’d Like to Summon Using Epic Hero Tokens

6 Likes

This is Mother Mouse :wink:

You know, I think Natalya would actually look pretty good if she were to put on Jeans, Boots, and a Black Leather Jacket while holding a biker’s helmet with flame decals instead of her staff for a Biker’s look for her alt costume.

2 Likes

Hey, SG guys! This is not fair… Ok, underwear for Zeline, we can live with that, but, come on! Danzaburo needs a bra much more than Zeline needed those panties!!!

17 Likes

Bikini-time!!!

1 Like