Can we just get rid of Field Aid already?

Can you get an instant hit when you do war? Raids? Providence? Randon dictates you have at least a 50% chance.
Never happens. Why because the tiles are manipulated. You instantly lost all hope of random. Trying to force random actually makes them less random.
Rather than follow the status quo of the devs getting caught in a lie prove me wrong.

You have data to prove any of this? You know you can write a random algorithm that also avoids a beginning match and still be random… so, your point fails on that level.

1 Like

@garanwyn has done all the heavy lifting - recorded hundreds of starting boards, accounted for starting board matches etc

Have a read:

https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-fairness-project/73626

3 Likes

Rather it’s up to you to prove the lie. Status quo makes sense to me when I am playing.

This dictates that you have a sketchy grasp of the term “random”.

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that. You Lack proof so must try to twist.

I think you have that backwards there. Or are you one of those “pseudo” scientists?

1 Like

Check out the 50 closed threads about the same topic for an in-depth explanation of Field Aid and why it helps you as much as frustrates you.

3 Likes

Well you are feeling sick about aid then your enemy should feel the same too! you have to bring your own aid at least 1 healer per team or more if you have that depth. impose more healers in your defense team for field aid with right amount of sustain and damage making it harder to take down your defense in a field aid war.

A defense down hero in your defense team for attack boost and a set of heroes who can delay the fight for arrows some one like Wilbur, Aegir, Vivica so that you make them more damage from the arrows… be more creative and adapt instead of complaining over a challenge! Amen!!

It would be a a bigger challenge to drop aid.

Ideas and suggestions aren’t complaints.

Never happen, it works against both sides, it is irrelevant.

Nope. I’m not the one protesting.

Won’t be voting for this. And it’s been requested before

Just a few threads in ideas and requests.

2 Likes

Sure, it is a good idea. Hence, it won’t happen. Stupid war rules that always seem to work for you when you win, and against you when you lose. Have you not noticed that the devs don’t even slightly care what players think? Ask the beta testesters where their advice goes! Why should there be a fair fighting board on war? Just to determine a fair winner??? Come on!

That’s a ridiculous response. You sound like a disillusioned gamer. You can’t PLAN for anything anymore in this game because of SGs manipulation of the tile boards to keep us throttled back and just underpowered so we’ll keep spending and portal pulling. He has a point. If you secretly code the board to drop less tiles of the hero colors your using + continue to keep attackers from using the same heroes on the battlefield against now fully emblemed defense teams + tweak field aid (yep, it fills faster and heals more - not to mention ghosting tiles fills it almost completely now) your PLAN is to hope for an extremely lucky board now. I’ve played this game everyday for over two years, spent $1000s like many of us, and have been #1 in ranking a bunch of times. I see the patterns. The boards are ABSOLUTELY rigged for $$$ making and no longer have a balanced play with all the gimmicks SG gets away with. I’m tired of gamers sticking up for greedy gaming corporations. Open your eyes and support gamers in your community. Field aid was once a challenge. Now it’s just plain ridiculous and its frustrating gamers. It most definitely needs fixed.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing poorly and blaming everyone but the one person who has the most control over your results.

See my Avatar? The ice queen is judging you.

…

You suggest I sound like a disillusioned gamer. I’ve got no clue why, but kindly keep your characterizations to yourself.

I like this game. I’m eager to try and get Kingston. I may get him, I may not. I have about a 30 percent chance.

That’s the game.

Blaming “secretly programmed boards” for poor play is conspiracy theory land. May as well blame the lizard overlords in combination with Elvis and James Dean, working out of Area 102 - (which is twice as secret as Area 51) for all your Dawa pulls last Atlantis…

2 Likes

So this is where all these complaints are coming from. I knew there was a source.

1 Like

Yet all the collected data shows otherwise …

1 Like

I’m not sure what data you’re reading, but you’re disillusioned if you think there’s money to be made in designing a truly random system. Investors wouldn’t touch a gaming product if there wasn’t a system of control. I continue to play this game knowing that fact. Keep living in the dreamworld - SG won’t change their greedy ways as long as the community continues this debate (which is the reason I responded in the first place) - you’re part of the problem

2 Likes

I’m not sure you understand what exactly is random in the game.

The gems generated in the boards are stated to be random. Studies done by players (the data for which is available here in the forums if you care to search) demonstrates to a high degree of certainty that they are. The heroes drawn in the summons portals and in TC’s are random. The opponents in raids are (within certain defined limits) random.

I don’t know why you think they can’t make money based on that system. It is the randomness and the uncertainty of summons that actually drives their moneymaking.

1 Like