📯 Bjorn – New Season 3 Hero – 3* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I just maxed Bjorn today. He’s all kinds of awesome. I can give him some emblems (Wu is hogging them at the moment). Which path to take? Attack, defense, health?

@sleepyhead … Is Bjorn going to be part of the BEST 3* PURPLE STACK IN THE WORLD? Btw, I bow down to your genius … Perry Mason! Happily waiting for your next installment.

3 Likes

heyyy @akionna my writing buddy! congrats on maxing Bjorn… maybe we should be giving the 3*s more love.

I’d go attack on him, to get the most out of his special!

and thanks. i’m loving your amazing dialogue - each character is getting his or her own personality, your writing of Hu Tao is GENIUS

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Merits of Costume Gunnar & Enemy Spirit Link - Good or Bad?

Has anyone tested what happens when there’s only one enemy? As written, the second attack cannot happen, since there is no different enemy. But E&P isn’t always perfect about precision in its wording on cards. I would really like to know the answer. How does he work on titans, for example?

Same question about the extra damage against holy applying to only the second attack, or to both – has anyone tested this? As written on the card, it looks like it only applies to the second, but again, that may be imprecision.

If he is actually able to attack the same enemy twice, and/or if the extra damage against holy applies to both attacks, then I would strongly ask the devs to fix the wording on the card. For the extra damage, all that’s required is to make it a separate bullet point so that it doesn’t appear linked to the second attack only, but adding the wording “on both attacks” would make it extra clear. On the other hand, if the extra damage applies only to the second attack, it would be helpful to clarify that on the card directly. They could just add “on the second attack only” at the end, before the period.

When there is just one hero left, the hero gets hit twice by Bjorn.

2 Likes

Cartman says a single remaining hero gets hit twice by Bjorn.

Yes, so you said. And I want to believe you. But I’m asking: did you test that? Or if not, where did you get that information?

Thanks.

Here you go:

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

Yes I did too. Got no screen myself…but now you got one.

2 Likes

Same here – I have him and he absolutely hits twice if there’s only one hero left.

3 Likes

beautiful!
I also have a feeling, “another” hero may include the hero you initially hit with the special. so roughly one in five cases you would double-tap too?

I have the feeling that the original target is not included as long there is at least one different target.

Bjorn does +30% damage against holy targets but only on his second hit.

2 Likes

Btw it is me or he looks like ginger less pale Kratos from God of War (Norse one) with blue facial marking?

Working on my 3d Bjorn for my purple 3* mono lineup - The Bjorns + Balthazar + Costume Tyrum. Bjorn’s a beast in that tourney lineup.

Fast heroes are better

I need to correct myself: The extra damage only applies to the second hit.

To me he looks like William Wallace with a 2010’s look…

1 Like

I do prefer fast heroes too, but Bjron is great for finishing.

If there is one hero left he can 1-2 shot him dead.

Also, heavy yelloy teams in tournaments are way easier to beat with him.

1 Like

Agree, Bjorn makes a great finisher. His damage output is quite significant, and he’s earned his place on my mono Purple 3* team.

1 Like