Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Yeah but Its not fear…

That is an interesting statement. It wouldn’t surprise me, but I am real curious what you based that on. (And I’ll admit, I haven’t tried to summon pirates so far, unlike the other three events so it certainly could be true; none of the pirate heroes seem like must have heroes and they weren’t filling critical gaps in my roster at the time, even if some of them look very good.

I think she’s basing that on common reviews of the pirate heros. I havent read anything that suggests Pirates as “must have” heros unlike guardians or knights. Then again fables doesnt necessarily have “must haves” either, it has some “nice to haves” but definitely not as game changing for players as guardians or knights in my opinion.

1 Like

Fables 5* heroes aren’t must have, but both Hansel and Gretel are very good 4* heroes. CBP is similar, but Boomer is underwhelming.

fear = fair… mony = money… hope that helps…I was trying to decipher it myself.

1 Like

I was very fortunate this time. Normally I have the worst luck, today I did a pull got Ares,zeline, and hotm. Just proves that luck us just that got to take the good with the bad…

…based on this pull I’m doomed for a while to balance back out lol.

2 Likes

also, I was rereading things and just realized “Li” isnt a person, s/he just meant “I”. “

“Ai” isnt short for air or aim, it just means “I”.

Cleared most of the post up for me.

2 Likes

One token and I am done.

4 Likes

1 single pull :smile: :smile:

Screenshot_20181122-225211

4 Likes

Was hoping for Zeline in my 30x pull, got Mitsuko and 2x Zimkitha plus another Wilbur. It was a good pull.

2 Likes

Was fairly lucky during Guardians (aside from missing Jackal), so I didn’t expect much this time around.

Did two 30 pulls

First one was horrible, mostly 3*.

Second, got some dupe 4*, more 3* and…

Zeline (x2) and Zimkitha from the bonus draw :grin:

Already have Ares from the last time he was in Atlantis, so overall pretty happy since I really wanted both the Z’s.

I might try some more for Inari and/or Mitsuko, both look interesting and fun to have. Also, I’m wondering if many are pulling Tarlak, Misandra and/or Mok-Arr this time around. That .2% chance is pretty sad…

1 Like

@RandaPanduh in your boots i’d Hold off on further pulls this month. Inari and Mitsuko will be available on December/January, and the HotM in those months are both really high-quality additions.

2 Likes

Thanks @Kerridoc :blush:

I figured they’d be back. Just knowing that once they’re added to the pool the odds are almost non-existent, kind of makes me wanna get them while there’s still a chance. I spose though, if not this time, there’s still at least one more opportunity to do so before they drop down to .2% (that is so low, yikes).

Though, I really want a shot at Evelyn; here’s hoping Christmas, Knight’s and next Atlantis will be enough to pull her. Haven’t heard much about the following HOTM though, just that they’re supposed to be a healer?? I think? Pretty sure I read that somewhere, but not 100% on that. Any insights on that would be greatly appreciated :wink:

I am so excited I had to share, I’m fairly new and did my first Atlantis summon. Only did one, and got Zim!

8 Likes

from a X10 Pull:

Zim
Proteus
Wilbur
Danzaburro
Gato
Gill-ra
Ameonna
Namahae X 3

Can’t complain honestly.

3 Likes

Strange, what you’re replying to was in another thread. Did the convo get moved?

But what @Rigs said, I obviously don’t know for certain, but not many people like the pirates- and if I had to guess, less pulls are made from that event compared to others.

Grimmforest has Red Hood, Hansel and Gretel, plus Rumpel is pretty good too if you can handle the unpredictability.

Pirates has a lesser version of Hansel [Peters], and the second best hero would probably be Locke, who’s still not a must have. For the chance of pulling an event hero, I doubt many are willing to throw much at it. Especially compared to any other event with at least one amazing hero, there are plenty who will go “all-out” so to speak; but I’ve never heard of anyone going “all-out” for Pirates. Though, maybe they’re not as vocal about it, idk. I could be wrong.

Know about Evelyn. Any generic non NDA type info you can share on January’s HotM? Need to make a judgement call on gem pulls during December

I got THREE freaking Mnesseus, and he’s basically just a weaker Caedmon ;__; I’m thankful for Gobbler though.

Mnesseus is a 3* version of Caedmon and is a great 3*. I have 2 of him maxxed for events.

Yellow hero, hits three for damage and inflicts them with a mana transfer, sucking increasing amounts of gained mana to the caster.