Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

You got Ares and still say no luck??? I wish I had your no luck. I got all BS 3* heroes in my 10x pull. Ridiculous.

5 Likes

Me to lol… This its Last mony spende for this game

I got Zeline and Zim (as a bonus draw). I think I’m done with Atlantis Summons until next time!

4 Likes

Li dont understand how give Hero… Becouse evry month ai spend mony for noting…its not fear…

pulls previous hotm

No luck

uhhhhh…I pulled a lamp with teeth

7 Likes

Evry event and evry month no Lucky?

What?

What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Are you for real? Inari is a joke…Panther and Sartana= GG! Average mana speed makes her virtually worthless. I will give you the AP and that’s all she has going for her for titans, she won’t even get a sniff in raids top 100. Like who in their right mind is gonna play her over that other yellow 5*…you know. :joy:

Inari isn’t for defense. She is an offensive weapon…waaaaaay better than that “other 5* yellow” on offense.

Are you for real?

(honestly can’t tell if your joking or sarcastic or not. Its difficult to tell over the internet)

Is english your second language?

And yeah, luck isnt a fearful thing.

Still wouldn’t use her over Joon, speed trumps all, especially on attack with the buffs the defender gets.

Did coin and a 10 pull …results were great

17 Likes

I think he means ‘fair’ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thankyou, witch!

I also figured out noting is meant to be nothing. Rest of the first comment has me lost though

Jesus Christ…spread some of that luck around. That’s crazy! I pulled out all the ■■■■ for you to score the prizes.

3 Likes

Don’t really need to understand every word - he’s not happy with his pulls, doesn’t understand how heroes are given and will stop spending money… just a ‘normal’ complaint about the odds, I guess.

1 Like

Yea I’m totally lost on how they’re doing the order now lol but that’s what they want, impulsive spending. Everyone should keep in mind these heros will be back, I’m holding onto my money at least until December and not doing any summons until towards the end

1 Like

@ZeusxXx looks like @dos stole everything from you!!!

Your best lucky day. Happy for you :man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes