Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

The Atlantian Lottery is Horrible! It’s the largest lottery with way too many other hero groups in it. I saved up 200 Atlantian coins, just to get an Ulmer, and a Bane?? WTF! If I’m spending 350 gems, or saving Atlantian coins I expect an Atlantian hero. This is the worst thing about this game lottery.

For reference:

They have definitely tilted the pulls increasingly to have Atlantis heroes favored, although everything is still available.

1 Like

I call Bull. There are almost 100 heros in the Atlantian draw 20 of them are Atlantian. The draw is an extra 50 gems. It will never be a fair lottery. It should be an exclusive. Just like the elemental draws, then it would be fair

1 Like

yestarday noting… But today its give me x2 zim…i say… No spend more mony but… Its to hard say no:)))))

2 Likes

Hi E&P Friends!

If you have any interest in watching the summation of 175+ summons you can watch them in order by using the play list: Atlantis Summons Event #4 There is commentation in the videos about several related topics - it’s not just Summons only FYI.

Othewise pick and choose below…
Thanks,

-==RaZoR==-

4 Likes

RNGesus decided I need another misandra and 3 more ares. :frowning:

Least I got Zeline.

2 Likes

Every 30x pull I believe you can still get a HoTM as its counted as a single pull. So basically just 30 single pulls at once instead of doing a pull one by one. I believe the HoTM just comes at the end which is why some people have got 2+ at end of the pull.

2 Likes

Yesterday, nothing worthwhile from 3 pulls : using Atlantis coins and gems,
Today the pulls made my day, two pulls with Atlantis coins, got Zim

2 Likes

I got bored waiting on raid flags and decided to go for another 10 pull. 9 3*s with Mitsuko mixed up in the middle :star_struck:

3 Likes

I also got danzaburo from my last 3 pulls.

4 Likes

Atlantis hasnt been my friend since the start. Have done at LEAST 4 10x pulls a month since Atlantis started. 0 Atlantis 5 star heros, 1 former HOTM (ares), 1 regular 5 star(Sartana), and 2 HOTM (1 aegir, 1 zim). So in at least 160 pulls, i have gotten four 5 stars. Two of which were HOTM. Its depressed me to no end. I kind of undertand ranters now. But its my decision and my fault totally. Makes me so bummed though. Starting to reconsider a lot of things with this terrible string of luck.

What about this guy, kageburado?

My wife pulled 1x10 and 2x30 and a few Coins.
Got elkanen, sartana and khagan. No HotM no Atlantis hero :frowning:

Just Take a break from spending. Lvl up what do YOU have and you’ll SEE if YOU feel better. I did it worse than YOU! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha you right. I need to just break. The thing was i DID get lucky before that so maybe a bad comparison. Its just such a buzzkill to spend and see other peoples rosters who SAY they spend less than me a month have Hels and Athenas and Albys and Tarlaks. Im over here like, weeeeelllll at least i pulled Guin a while back. Haha

That can be a bit frustrating But, it’s like slotmashine. YOU have Luck, or not! IM not a lucky person. PPL needs to learn how to be glad with what they have and dont Look to the others. IT’s healthy also for the real life.

1 Like

Oh believe me i know its a gamble. I take full responsibility and put none on SG.

Envy and greed are probably the two things that push us to keep drawing our wallets out and trying for rare pulls. It’s not only within an alliance but also against the oppositions we face as well as the hype that comes with all the new heroes.

‘Such and such a hero looks great and plays awesome… I want one too!’

It’s a competitive environment, and we all want to have something better or unique, which few others have. We’re afraid we’ll be left behind if we don’t get the latest hero. Yet, the meta has hardly changed, and Gwen is still the most popular tank in Diamond, while Kashhrek still works great in Platinum. And to take them down, all we need are three or four of the opposing colour.

Yes, new heroes do make attacks much easier with their skill sets. But the standard heroes from TC13/20 can work just as well when played right. We’re just drawn to the novelty, and if we’re spending to grab the latest heroes, we’ll also probably be spending to buy mats for levelling them. It’s all good for the game developers.

I actually have enough heroes on my roster to keep me busy till Christmas 2019, or possibly even 2020. I’m definitely guilty of being overly greedy with my pulls. 1x10 became 2x10, 2x10 became 3x10, and so forth and so on… I put a stop at 5x10 and thankfully, I’ve actually been very lucky over the past couple of months. If I ever go beyond 3x10, it’s because I got bored waiting on flags or due to a surplus of gems.

Next month will be a big one for me… I’m missing a good 5* green and with the release of Evelyn and Mother North, I’ll be going all out at every event in December for the two. I might crash and burn at this final step, but I’ve made a New Year resolution that 2019 will see me rely more on tokens and maybe a x10 from time to time. Definitely have no regrets with the money I’ve spent so far and SG will still see some purchases from me as I need the ascension mats. However, I’m starting to realise that the current releases just aren’t huge game changers. Nothing major that my current attacking line of 4*s can’t handle in raids; and in three months, I’ll have 3-4 almost identical teams for war.

For those doing multiple x10 pulls, I wish you all the best of luck! I tend to tell myself I need feeders for my 4s & 5s when I pull… Anything else is a bonus :wink:

4 Likes

The odds of pulling the HotM are always 1.2% per summons. You do not increase your odds of getting the HotM, therefore, by doing singleton pulls. The only advantage of doing a series of single pulls is that you can stopmas soon as you get the HotM.

Re Kageburado, a fine, simple sniper. Hits one target, hard (if it’s at 50%~ health) and debuffs that target; verfast; purple. I’m a fan.

1 Like

I think you misunderstood. A 30x pull is basically the same as if doing 30 individual pulls correct. In each instance you have a chance to get the HoTM with every roll right?