🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

I just went through 78 energy and zero special enemies that drop Atlantis tokens. I guess these are rarer than wings on a leopard?

1 Like

I notice that the rare mobs spawn more frequent on hard levels than normal levels.
So far I have seen them drop 2,3 & 5 tokens per kill.
Will be keep on trying to see if this makes sense when making more runs.
Now at around 50 plays done.

1 Like

I really loved this atlantis event. Less energy to play, more loots and sometimes extra atlantis coins…
PLEASEEE! Do not nerf this event =(

1 Like

Progressing through unplayed hard stages and have got the seadragon 5 out of 6 stages. One 10 coin drop, one 5 coin drop, the rest 2 and 3 coin drops.

1 Like

I am farming 2:15-9N all day because I am always in desperate need of recruits. If I stockpile recruits, I can keep my farms open by shifting them from TC11 to TC20 later in the month. Just like @zephyr1, I’ll probably dip into my WE flask stash (83) during the event.

3 Likes

Been very lucky finding these Orichaclum minions. As you can see the most coins I got as a bonus from killing 1 was 10 coins (possibly more… Was half asleep and only noted 1 during the waves).

Facts:

• They appear in any stage, regardless of enemy color
  • They are always Holy (yellow) element
  • Consensus seems to be that they drop between 2 - 10 coins per enemy.

My assumptions:

• They CAN NOT replace bosses (unless Muggy can appear as a boss that replaces another boss, but I find that highly unlikely given there’s no reports)
  • Since they can replace any enemy in any wave, stages with more enemies trigger more rolls for them to appear
  • This also leads me to believe that stages with only one boss enemy (as opposed to 2 bosses) make it more likely for them to appear
1 Like

If someone didn’t saw special monster from atlantis rises yet:

Orichalcum seahorse, drop 3 coins

1 Like

Nope. The loot for Atlantis Rising is better ( give me your recruits ).

But I have 69 flasks and 1442 tickets to burn. With this being a US holiday weekend, other similar users may be using flasks and tickets. Also first run of Atlantis Rising.

Hopefully nothing happens, but the server Devs should be worried.

1 Like

Hehe, agreed.
I have a small stockpile of flasks which I intend to use this long weekend :slight_smile:
Already using loot tickets when farming for recruits.
Hard stages I havent done I have to play manually

The designers said 10 is a possibility:

3 Likes

Holy cow! So I was not half-asleep, but half-awake! lol

All seriousness thanks a lot Zephyr, I’ll edit my post

2 Likes

Hello everyone.

This event ‘’ reduced cost’’ on Atlantis will be available on the next Atlantis also ?

yes, that’s correct. Every 4th Thursday of each month the Atlantis Rises event will start, and lasts 4 days.

Used 3 loot tickets on 15:8 hard and got 10 Atlantis coins

You may know this already, but @BarryWuzHere pointed it out to me the other day, and I wanted to share just in case: TC12 is actually the most efficient food/recruit storage option, rather than TC20. (I’m still using TC20 for now, in hopes of training up a Viv and a Marj, but will switch to TC12 eventually.)

1 Like

Sorry, what in beta implies we start hoarding crude iron?

I am missing a lot of 5*, so that’s why I run one TC20 (wishing for Azlar and Isarnia). I’ll also keep running it until we know what the hero academy actually does. If it does not do anything worthwhile and I have what I need by that point, I may switch to TC12.

Missing: Elena, Azlar, Obakan, Domitia, Leonidas, Isarnia, Richard, Elkanen, Kadilen

1 Like

Check out the thread 🧪 The Beta Beat (v21) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta (an experiment)

1 Like

Apologies for the format. Couldn’t figure out how to post in grid otherwise. Anyway, here are the mats distributions for both normal map farming, and map farming during Atlantis Rises. I guess folks’ll just have to zoom in to actually see what’s going on here:

Edit: Replaced picture with updated version, corrected for rounding errors. Thanks @Gryphonknight!

2 Likes

15-8 is much better for recruits.

1 Like