Asguard alliance recruiting

Asguard now has a few spots open for players ages 21+. We are a mature alliance with many knowledgeable players and many in house events to show you how to get the best use of all of your characters.

Fun helpful environment,fully active, and only requirents are titan hits. With the opt out function war is not a requirement but we make it fun while doing.

Teamwork is our foundation and all memebers have over 6 months of game exerience.

If looking for a home with garunteed help, active players, no in house drama or strict rules, this the place for you. Come join us. crurently fighting 8 and 9* titans but moving up steadily.

Moved to Alliance Recruitment for you

ty sorry about that, i didnt know there was an area for that. much appreciated

1 Like

1 Like

join us :slight_smile:

I might be looking to move alliances. I am Currently the co leader in Small Town Hero’s. We are beating 6 star titans but have a hard time with 7 stars. Do you have full war participation? My strong team is 3500 and my number 6 team is over 2400.

we just won our last war and work together as a team. fully active alliance everyone attacks everything and we make it fun while doing. we are splitting the alliance into teams rhe next war and the two with highest combined total will win some google play/itunes cards.

We have a good time and make sure that everyone understands we cant move further unless its together. you can check the length of time of our memebers we are all very loyal.

Sounds good. I have to make a decision soon. I love my guys but they are all over the place. There might be a couple of good guys follow me. How many spots do you have open?

3 of us came from the same issue as you are having and have never left. we make sure everyone knows they are appreciated. We have 4 spots free totally welcome to bring a friend. come check it out for a few days if you like and you will be glad you came :slight_smile:

Ok thanks again. Let me see how things shake out here afte the war. We won but it was touch and go.

no problem at all the one thing we understand is loyalty and its good to see you have it. we have facebook page and a little nore information if you need it. thanks for time and congrats on the win :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile: for visibility

3 spots open still, just finished our last war event ended with another hard fought W :slight_smile:

Very interested.
Newer player, lvl 18. VIP works. Primary team at 1903, 2nd only 1460 but slowly building. Bothe are 3 and 4*.
The alliance I’m in never chats and only about 5 out of 30 really play.

1 Like

we are fully active and everyone willing to help with an questions you may have

1 Like

I don’t have enough trophys to join…

2 spots left in a rapidly rising alliance. all elders have over 6 months experience and live helping players reach their full potential with current rosters. fully active participants in war and titans.

looking for 2 more mature players to join our alliance. have recieved very positive new memebers from this recruitment proceedings and as always, we give thnx to the players for helping us grow. looking for 2 more to finish this amazing project.