Ascension Items are too Rare

For example titan chest has become ridiculous. It is giving worse items as hero or raid chests. It gives only some 2* material items and few coins, not even 3* items!!!

1 Like

The best item I got recently was fine glovesā€¦ from a rare titan, yeay.

I donā€™t really get excited anymore when the chests are ready to be opened as I have been waiting for ages to get something useful.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t got any 4* mats for a very long timeā€¦ Iā€™m running out of them all. I think I havenā€™t got one in two months now from chests or titans. We drop 10-11* titans and Iā€™m always A or A+. I skip every timer thats possible so Iā€™m opening more than enough chests to believe I should get at least something once in a while. Best loot seems to come from mystic vision. Iā€™m sick and tired of opening these chests that donā€™t reward me anything usefulā€¦ getting tired of this gameā€¦

1 Like

Sorry to disagree that ā€œall is wellā€. Just be patient and spend more money. Huh. I have played over 2 years now. What about when I need fine gloves for 30-50 days and compasses for my 4*? Then, I start on a couple of 5*, and they take the 4* items and now some take Darts and Tunics! I have needed both darts and tunics for 3 months and they have not been offered. I get 1 here, then 1 there, but it takes several of each for each hero. I broke down and bought a few chests and offers. I check the ascension packs. Just today, I shredded 2400 gems and got 1 fine glove. The system is too tight, the items are unavailable to us casual and not willing to pay a lot players. I am unhappy when I do spend money with the results. Honestly, it is not a fair system and feels too much like gambling. If I could buy what I need once in awhile, I might do it. I like the game a lot! I am hoping this improves it.

1 Like

My experience was that as I was first starting on 5* heroes, I had a huge need for gloves. I couldnā€™t get gloves anywhere. Then one of the challenge events had 3 gloves for finishing all three difficulties, and almost like magic, I was at a point where 3* mats became a total joke. Right now, I have 41 compasses, 23 gloves, 20 hidden blades, 35 orbs of magic, 45 sturdy shields, 32 trap tools, 46 warm capes. And those mats seem to drop at a rate that Iā€™ll never have a problem there again.

4* mats are harder ā€” I ascended Vivica, Reuben and Krampus recently, so am particularly low: 4 Damascus blades, 7 scopes, 8 tonics, 3 rings, 6 darts, 14 tabards, 9 tomes. But Iā€™m not really suffering yet (admittedly got 3 D blades in the last few days, where I had started to get worried a bit). I have what I need for Ursena and Glenda, If I get Uraeus, I can max him, and I can do Bertila if nothing better comes along. Of course Iā€™m going to be really hurting for mats after that, so understand fully that people want them to drop more. I level the heroes as I get feeders without rushing, so I presume that things will balance out. Iā€™ve had enough lucky pulls recently that I will probably be on a dry spell for some time. But hope springs eternal.

So, TLDR: at least for the 3* mats, it gets better sooner or later.

Can you make 4* ascension materials easier to obtain? What is the use of obtaining emblems if you canā€™t ascend your heroes?

If you havenā€™t noticed, such is by game design. I bet previously, you lack good heroes early on. So you summon, and summon, and summon, and summon some more. Until you lack the 3* ascension mats to ascend your epic heroes. So you grind, and grind, and grind, and grind some more. And I bet you wanted to have more than enough crafting materials just for you to create regularly needed battle items. In almost every stage of your game, you will notice that you needed something lacking, be it food, iron, heroes, troops, ascension and crafting mats, etc. There is always that. Unless you have just played very recently and bought a lot of heroes and troops just for you to be competetive with experienced or advanced players. Yep, it is fun to beat their defenses and see strong players fail in their hits against you when they raid.

Solution to your dilemma is either you buy those gem offers with free ascension mats in it, and/or open as many chests as possible in the shortest amount of time, and/or perform better in raid tourneys and in the monthly challenge events, and/or string high level titans with much stronger alliances, and/or avail the rewards of the mystic vision 3x a day, etc.

Good luck, mate.

1 Like

Actually Iā€™ve been playing the game for about two years. I have spent some $ but certainly not like others that play. All Iā€™m asking is for more opportunities to acquire 4* mats. You canā€™t even buy them like you can emblems.

Yes, you can. You just need to know where to look (no assurance of getting them even spending gems though) or just need to wait for gem offers with ascension mats.

Itā€™s been 4 months without getting any ascension material 4*. I donā€™t understand why the dropping rates havenā€™t changed accordingly with the introduction of tons of new heroes. I believe dropping rates must be reajusted so that people are enticed to pull. For now, thereā€™s no reason for me to spend any more money even if Iā€™m not C2P or PTW.

Come on, this is getting ridiculous!

Youā€™re not listening SG. And because of that your retention will suffer. And trust me, as a business owner that has had those times of flying high, with about the same number of employees, it will start sliding very slowly. You wonā€™t even notice, or if you do, you will shrug it off as a small hiccup and all will be good and it will come back you think. And then you wake up one morning to a significant exit of playersā€¦long term players. Players that have made you rich and you begin to scramble. But by then you might be too late. It takes a minute to get behind and a month to catch up. Act on the mats. Itā€™s ridiculous. For example, I have had eight 5* blues at 3/70. Went over a month with 0 telescopes. I just got one yesterday. I have five 5* purples at 3/70. The story repeats. I have one tome. Iā€™m a daily player, I spend more than the average. Things like POV requiring you to be on top of it daily or you will not get the real loot. Guess whatā€¦ the guys with the jack to spend are often business owners, professionals, etc. That have other time challenges. You guys just arenā€™t thinking this through.

Ah !!! Jā€™ai enfin trouvĆ© des messages dans ce forum sur ce sujet qui ne soient pas censurĆ©s !!! Tu as tellement raison HemiHemi !!!

I have been playing for a very long time couple of months will be 4yrs, Iā€™ve noticed lately titans are dropping less decent 4* mats. rares to be honest I havent gotten the bonus loot in 1.5yrs no matter where Iā€™ve hit no luck, been in the same alliance over 1000+ days now. Not sure whatā€™s going on with them

Mythic Titans would be awesome if we could get a few more buy ins for the battle items you run out of them so fast

Summon portals would be great if had better chance at pulling the advertised hero for the event instead of getting nonstop S1 3* and 4*, so your guaranteed a 5* like some other games do

Possible random hero packs get like free event hero pulls would be incentive for everyone. Like a starter pack

Lastly put in a merc only chat room in game to clear up some of the rooms they get very crowded cantv read up if somebody messaged answering a question so such as AR you have a room for all merc calls

JR.Reddevil

It is already summer 2021 and ascension materials still rare and expensive. At least, for sale. Too many new heroes, old ones are obsoleting rapidlyā€¦

Since the new year, I have practically no ascend 4 from the chest. Itā€™s a reflection for sg because, why should I buy a lottery of heroes as before when I donā€™t maximize them? They donā€™t buy anymore and I wonā€™t buy anymore, but if the ascend 4 * of the chest improves, maybe Iā€™ll buy the draw again. Plus it would take more trophy and make it cheaper not to have to give them level 30 for a few years.

Feel free to subscribe although probably nothing will change, as they stated in the recent AMAā€¦

Iā€™ve been playing this game mostly since the beginning and there always was some form of ascension goody won in a chest. But since the fall of 2020 I have seen less and less ascension loot from any chest. I think I may have won just 2 rewards since then. I can understand once or twice but constantly, no way!! Iā€™ve spent quite a few dollars on the game and have gotten no give backs at all!! All of my teammates are get rich rewards from the titan chest and I am not getting anything (14* with A or B placement). I need some help here as I love playing the game but cannot keep spending $$ on it to enrich my heroes!! Btw, the loot I get are 1* dregs

2 Likes

With all these new 5* items coming out and the saturation of new 5* heroā€™s, isnā€™t it time we see drop rates for 4* AM increased? I pull during most portals and end with a nice new hero, but by the time Iā€™ve got the mats to ascend them 2 months later, suddenly they are outdated and thereā€™s something new so they just end up in the 3/70 graveyard never to be used. Iā€™m not asking for one daily but just to bump the chance on titans, loot chests, tournaments etc?

I thought the tomes (to include the Tome of Accession) were already increases to what it was before?

they kind of just did (not saying its enought) but the AM task is now weekly, before it was each 10-12 days. i got feeling that the rare titans are also more frequent now, but no actual data do back this