Ariel advice needed please

Hello all,

I have a question I recently got Ariel and leveled up her to max. I have the emblems as well for her. Now my question is, I know her base health is low, do I go full defensive nodes with emblems or is it worth to pick up one or two extra health nodes. For example in row 11, taking that health node instead of the defense node.

Grats on getting and maxxing Ariel. What I usually did was map out the options using a pencil and paper. Take her to max emblems on paper using both choices and see what the final stats are. Consider which you like better.
Also, apply the bonuses from the troop she will most likely wear and see those final stats. It typically will jump out which is better for you based on that and how you intend to use her.

2 Likes

Ty! and yes I did do that so I know what the final stats are going to be for those options but I don’t want to make a wrong choice so I came here to ask for advice.

Here’s my Ariel at +18 and LB:

I usually choose the defense node unless a cleric healer summons minions. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea this is what I was going for this exact build all defense nodes. is there a reason you didn’t complete her tho? +20

1 Like

I use https://heroplan.io/ to map out my emblems. You add what heroes you have (that can take time initially, but once you’ve got them entered it’s quick). You can map out different emblem paths to see what the final numbers are. I especially like it for costumed heroes, when I only have one copy and want to use both sides. Helps me choose a path that benefits both sides.

2 Likes

The game was very generous giving me a lot of cleric heroes, so as you can imagine, I don’t have enough for all of them.:sweat_smile:

Thanks for the info guys :smiley:

Congrats on Ariel! She is one of the most OP healer in the game. She gets more useful as your roster and troops grows too.

Pure hp and defense route.

2 Likes

yeah that’s they way I went and since the time of me posting this thread I have been using her and I must say she did not disappoint. She really is a great hero. I have been winning a lot more since I have been using her.

1 Like

Ariel (well, specifically cAriel) is my absolute favorite healer.

Sadly i dont have costume got her from HA10 about a day before costume was released. Am slowly leveling her now , has been in backlog for a while. As a rule for me healers get def path. I value def slightly more than health particularly when there are healers present.

What if I tell you her costume has weakness too? Having 24% mana increase can charge your fast heroes with just 3 empty tiles. Where as the costume doesn’t. Unless your heroes have increased mana node from costume/emblem.

Still would be nice to have. Lol.

I choose def over health.
I btw only leveled the LB for costume Ariel since I use Hulda for mana regeneration.
Ariel is nonetheless a great healer, costume or not. I saw a real change in the game after I got her and replaced my (then) only other 5* healer - alexandrine. So congrats on Ariel.