🕵 [April 2021] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 4 (Underwild)

Wish I could report better results. 3x10 pull and 14 single pulls (44 pulls total). No 5* or HotM. Just Griffin is new. A reminder to people lurking here, this is typical of what you can expect.

2 Likes

Featured hero is nothing special and not worth the pulls …

Featured hero? Which one? There’s three of them :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy:

All three of them, even Garjammal looks like

a Great sniper but I don’t think it’s worth the chase…

Because more stronger hero’s are coming soon…

Unless you’re loaded with cash :rofl::joy:

My first S4 5☆ hero for 100 coins :clap::clap:

!

16 Likes

Nearly 300 pulls in S4 so far. One Obakan (#4) and one Leonidas (#3).

S4 hates me.

Oops!..I Did It Again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

20210423_125821

21 Likes

That is insane. Congrats! Can I have 1 of your professors? You even got a good variety of heroes. My 44 pulls yielded 0 5*

2 Likes

Ssssh! THEY’re listening! You’re talking about something dangerous…players trading!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

WOW! Congrats, however you’re probably going to be the most hated person on this thread now :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Crazy… I didn’t even want her loll
Was hoping for lepiota :rofl::rofl::joy:

But thanks again :joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

did coin pulls and on 10-pull for 30 total this S4 go around and got Garjammal and Dr. Moreau :star_struck:! both are new, so that’s a good thing after doing 90-pulls last month in S4 and getting RNG snubbed with only one 5* in Akkorog :unamused:

2 Likes

Lizzie

This :poop: always happens, last time when Liz was featured I must’ve done at least 100 pulls and got nothing. This time she’s not featured and I get her with my first 30 pull. What in the actual eff, but such is RNG lol. Not complaining, she was the hero I wanted the most from last time, and now I finally have her. :+1:

13 Likes

Had about 25 pulls, considering the cheap offers + single pulls… Nothing of value. I swear about 50% of those were Morris. Can’t even get the epics, still missing Mack and Zila Lei.

But frankly, I hardly get excited about any hero in this portal in particular so far. I think there are better gates currently to invest gems in.

3 Likes

180 pulls and nothing… Not 5* S4 heroes or vanilla… Nothing! What’s wrong with this portal?!

3 Likes

Did 90 pulls. All 3* and 4*, no 5*.

Free coin pull and got Richard (didn’t have him, so good for me). I have received more 5* heroes in 11 pulls in s4 (a 10x and this free one granted me Lizzy, Richard and bonus hotm) than i’ve ever gotten from hundreds of pulls in s2 and s3 combined (sadly, that only 5* in the list is Mok-arr…)

2 Likes

First S4 event I used a 10x pull: received 6 new 3* and 2 4s, no 5s.
This round I ventured a 30x pull: received Dr. Moreau, Prof. Lidenbrock, Gammarjal, plus Frosth.
Way better than the odds suggest. Thank you, RNG.

2 Likes

Hi, I retry this morning with the offer (total of 200 pulls) :

Yes! Pr Lidenbrock is mine :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

So I finally pulled Lidenbrock, just with coins from the first offer. As I was wondering what I could do with my 11 darts, I’m happy. Screenshot_20210425_102526_com.smallgiantgames.empires

7 Likes