šŸµ [Apr 2020] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Hey people, posting 2 videos of Wonderland pulls. All do in second one did some pulling on Springvile, hope you donā€™t mind bit of mix.

Like if itā€™s any good. :smile:

4 Likes

Was referring to the 1st post of this thread by @zephyr1 . It has a pic of rewards of rare , epic and Legendary

2 Likes

@MrThala, ok correctā€¦ this one should be Sturdy Shield.

@Bukefal, nice pullsā€¦ congrats on The Hatter, Alice and Sir Roostley :+1: :muscle: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll let @cap know, thanks!

3 Likes

I think we MAY be able to forgive @cap for making one mistakeā€¦ MAYBE.
What do you all think? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thereā€™s a huge bug in Wonderland event stages, tile shawdowing the tiles are sliding on top of other tiles

This is in the Bugs section already. Itā€™s when you click ā€œreplayā€ a level, it does it.

2 Likes

Rewardswonderland

8 Likes

Summons results thus far: Ulmer, Brienne, Ulmer, Nashgarā€¦ then it got ugly! EDIT: and now, just then; Balthazar and Gan Ju!!

The S3 3* heroes are OP as hell and completely wrecks Wonderland. No seriously, the entire rare tier I only used about 10 healing pots, 10 minor mana pots, and 5 axes and thatā€™s it.

Ei-dunn, Namahage, and Kvasir I used for every stage. For the red heavy stages I used Nordri and Valen, otherwise I used Melia and Bjorn.

Kvasirā€™s bee minions adds a lot of durability to the team and makes fighting through the mob waves on the last 3 stages much less painful. Bjornā€™s dual slash is mega OP especially if the second lands on White Rabiit, but even for a normal mob enemy the second hit does 600+ damage, insane for a 3*. So glad I leveled all the S3 3*'s except By-Ulf (he wouldnā€™t have been useful for Wonderland anyway).

2 Likes

Well with thus busy schedule wonderland was push along today and managed to complete all tiers in no time.
Below are my teams used.

Legendary was done using a mix of 4 and 5 star heroes. All stages completed first time round and actually never lost single hero along the way. Bombs used in the last stage only and Ć  few health potions was needed in the stage 13 of legendary, other than that it was all a breeze.

RARE TEAM

EPIC TEAM

LEGENDARY TEAM

Also pulled Malosi on my first spin along side of of a duplicate 3* using my free coins, happy with that.

More free stuff for the P2W crowd who have best cards all emblemed. How special.

Meanwhile I do 2 10x pulls and get 17 S1 3* POS cards and 3 duplicate 4*.

Greedy company can stuff it.

1 Like

Of course 20 pulls 18 stars and 2 4 stars , is there a support line to call SG because my account has to be glitching . Iā€™m in my 87th straight summon and not one 5 star and almost all 3 stars . Iā€™m a paying costumer of the game they should increase odds for paying players itā€™s not fair that people in my alliance dont spend a dime and do like 5 summons and a whole month and gets 5 stars while I spend money and have done 87 straight pulls the last 3 months and not get one 5 star not even a crappy old 5 star hero . Theres no way itā€™s just the luck of the draw . SG FIX YOUR SH## REWARD THE PLAYERS WHO SPEND MONEY AND KEEP THIS GAME GOING .

1 Like

Fascinating juxtaposition of posts 72 and 73.

a) P2W always get better stuff
b) I should get better stuff because Iā€™m P2W, but I donā€™t

9 Likes

Seems to only happen to me if I use the replay button, if I go out to the screen of all stages and then click the same stage again it doesnā€™t happen.

Ouch, I hate to say but I have had a few 5* in the past few days: Sir Roostley, Sartana and Malosi.
From single gem pulls or coin pulls.

1 Like

Wheee! I did a 10-pull and got 10 three stars! And not a single event 3* in the lot.

Add that to the (about 20) pulls I have done singly with tokens, and I have Lady Woolerton.

My luck has abaondoned me the last two months. No Malosi despite pulling in Atlantis, no Telluria despite pulling north of 250 times last month. In all those pulls last month in Atlantis, costume chamber and Valhalla, I got Mok-Arr and Vivica #5. No other 5*. Ouch.

My luck down too. Was really hoping for a Telluria as my only green 5* is Atomos!! About 130 pulls last month and I got Obakan. Not nothing but as good as. Not excited by Melosi as Iā€™m stood at the foot of the mat wall with Guinevere and Joon. Going to save my c2p gems for next months Atlantis - will hopefully have enough to do my first 30 pull.

i got 2 ulmer from 20 coinā€¦ hahaha

Just pulled him from the offer coins, is he any good?

8 Likes