Anti dodge heroes needed

I think you need to consider what you are offering as a “solution.” Bringing three maxed Gulliburstis with full emblems is not an option for 99.9% of players. You offer nothing else except blanket statements like “she has many counters.” Oh, newsflash, Gullibursti is slow which means that he will literally take forever to charge and you’ll be eating Frigg, Morel, Elizabeth, and C. Kadilen’s specials long before you ever fire. and even if Gullibursti fires, it’s another three turns for his damage to happen. We’re talking what, 15 moves total since the start of the raid, which is probably a best case scenario. You are probably not surviving for 15 turns with the strong fast heroes that dominate today’s defenses.

C. Kadilen has no real counter, and that’s the point. She is in almost all high defenses, and unlike fiends and minions which finally have some counters, she has none.

A part of me wishes that I’d never seen this topic :man_shrugging:

I’ll never get this part of my life back!

He said Gullinbursti wasn’t a counter. I said otherwise. I didn’t say that team was a solution for everyone.

Many people have gone over who and why to use as counters. I have said Ian simply dismisses anyone he doesn’t have as not a counter.

And? None of that precludes him being a counter. If you don’t agree, you don’t know how to use him.

If it takes you 15 moves, you are not very good at manipulating the board.

The explain how that team kicks the stuffing out of the defenses you think it can’t beat?

That might be your point, but you are completely wrong. She’s simply NOT in “almost all high defenses” – see the stats I provided earlier – and she is not as difficult to deal with as Frigg or Quenell

C-Kadilen is a good hero. She’s not even close to OP or someone the game needs to change for.

And now I’m done. As @Jack.O.Kent said, this topic has been a waste of time I’ll never get back

3 Likes

One more alliance check…

Be Water
6 C-Kadilen
23 Frigg

That’s consistent through the top alliances. It’s simply false to say C-Kadilen is in almost every top defense…and it’s not even close…

2 Likes

Come on now…You simply can’t come in here with actual facts! Especially not facts that are super easy to check and confirm.

How can people support their own distorted viewpoints with you providing easy to corroborate facts?

It’s like you didn’t know this forum at all…

4 Likes

Haha!

I wish I could like this 100 times over!

1 Like

“If you don’t agree, you don’t now how to use him.”

“If it takes you 15 moves, you are not very good at manipulating the board.”

You are nothing but a troll. Every single one of your posts is a bitter attempt at ridiculing others to prove your point. Facts don’t lie, and the fact is C. Kadilen dominates high-level defenses and has no real counters. Not counting ridiculous ideas like “oh all you have to do is bring three limit broken and maxed and fully emblemed Gulliburstis and use easy, simple board manipulation to fire them before C. Kadilen ever goes off, and if you can’t do that you are clearly terrible.”

Checking current top 10… 3 C. Kadilens, and 1 Frigg.

Nice try. #11, 12, 13 also have C. Kadilen. #14 has Frigg. #17 has C. Kadilen, as do #18, 19, and 20.

That’s 10 C. Kadilens in the top 20 and only two Friggs.

You are so wrong and biased.

@byzanthia Okay so what level are you and how many 5*s do you have?

This would help me to understand your responses. I’m not belittling you, I’m just trying to understand your insistence.

@TheAcmeSalesRep

Simply NOT a fact. She does not dominate…

I’ve provided data over and over.

3 out of 10 is your proof of dominance? Wow.

How about you check all the top alliances. Wait, I did that for the first 4 I pulled up and provided the data before. Guess that doesn’t fit your narrative so you ignore and do not acknowledge it…

And you also don’t get that words have meaning. A comment like this one is pure opinion. Claiming it as fact shows who the real troll is. He’s holding your phone…

The facts are against you. But feel free to continue to insult me…

1 Like

I don’t think you asked me, but I’m level 86 with 35-ish maxed 5* and 65-ish maxed 4*.

But I also went 6-0 today against C-Kadilen teams at 4800+ team power with my Gullinbursti team that is supposedly too slow to have any chance in today’s fast meta…

1 Like

Yeah, there’s zero difference between this statement and the one in replied to that said it would take 15 turns due Gullinbursti to do damage…

WarPig doesn’t need to go off first. I never said he did. I said you need to work on board manipulation if it takes you 15 turns to get him to do damage.

In my 6 raids against C-Kadilen since that comment of yours, the slowest from start to me winning was 12 turns…

1 Like

Oh…and my alliance fights top 100 almost every war. Titans and being down a member have our ranking lower, but war score is about 143k when full…

1 Like

@TheAcmeSalesRep Oh no, I didn’t ask you at all, I just wanted you to see what the response from @byzanthia will be.

I’ve no doubt (from your replies) that you understand this whole topic is trying to convince people that C.Kad really isn’t a big issue and they just don’t want to accept it.

1 Like

Btw Nighthawk revenged me today and took 46 trophies, also has Gullinbursti lol.

Please pass on my regards :+1:

1 Like

Will do!

Night Hawk is awesome!

1 Like

Top 100 is a fluid envoirment, much too unstable to be relevant on this matter. Stil, the continuous and prolonged presence of c.Kadi within the top 100’s defense teams is undeniable. At this very moment there are 5 LB c.Kadi within top 10 and only one Frigg. Of course, half hour from now things might be the other way around, but the fact that c.Kadi is there because of dodge and dodge is a skill not to be taken lightly is a certitude. Anyone ignoring this is getting drunk on cold wather.

Of course, we all find our own way of dealing with c.Kadi’s dodge, or don’t, depending on our rosters, but as far as counter measures go, there’s a shortage of anti dodge solutions. And that is due to the fact that, once casted, dodge is able to avoid most of the counter measures. The most efficient counters are based on charging heroes that deny dodge, faster than c.Kadi and that’s no easy task. Atempting to dispell her is a lothery, waiting it out might end bad and there’s not one hero that will deal with dodge with 100% efficiency, once it’s casted, the way most buffs and ailments are dealt with. Fact is, dodge is one hell of a buff to have on your defense team. I don’t have much hope for getting c.Kadi, but next month HOTM will make dodging availabe for a lot more players.

1 Like

So here is my mono green team at present (I switch in Kingston for Francine as well)

Note the heroes I have:

Now here is my current defence. I mess around with this fairly often for the shizzles. Frigg is anecdotally better as when she is in the team I keep more cups

I could get into the Top 100 now for you if you wanted to count again? I’d just add another Frigg in the vote column for you

Edit - This also meant that when I came to Limit breaking I did Frigg over C.Kadilen. For reasons as stated…Frigg is arguably the better Defence hero

2 Likes

GajpMV7

All I could think about reading this post. :duck:

3 Likes

I find Frigg easier to deal with. There are far more effective ways to deal with defense down than dodge. And Frigg is as strong as the green tiles on the board. Take away the green tiles, Frigg will hit like a wet noodle. Not sure why one would be more concerned about Frigg than c.Kadi… me, for one, I’m not. Actually the thing I most fear about Frigg is her ability to dodge (evade) my specials :wink: As for top 100, as said, it’s always changing, ain’t the best measure of things.