Anti dodge heroes needed

:+1: 20 characters etc etc I normally dispel, then take out the ones the dispel worked with then ghost and pick them off one by one. If C Kad is the last one standing then it becomes v easy

1 Like

Still, the problem specified in the title stays. Anti dodge heroes are needed. Someone had a good idea earlier, A dispelling Russel would solve the dodge problem quite effective. A dispeller that never misses would end c.Kadiā€™s edge. Maybe weā€™ll get one, all strong specials get efficient counters after a while, to make room for new ones. Itā€™s company policy.

Itā€™s those that I fail to dispell that worry meā€¦ I usually dislike it when the only thing I can do is watch as they get charged and castā€¦

Just need to work on the timing, war equaliser helps a lot

Like I said, fretting about cKad more than Frigg indicates to me that some may be kind of stuck in a brute force mindset and are not willing or possibly able to adjust on the fly and take advantage of cKads low damage relative to Frigg

3 Likes

Flip C Kad to your advantage.

1. Bring Skadi
  2. Let C Kad fire
  3. Throw specials at the defense and either kill/hurt them or spawn minions.
  4. When the dodge buff expires crush them with Skadi.
  5. Watch them melt away
2 Likes

Iā€™m even more convinced that you just need help with how to play after reading this.

Gullinbursti is an incredible counter. Learn how to make him work and heā€™s one of the best heros in the game. One of my best teams ā€“ against just about any lineup, but especially taunters, reflectors, and dodgers:

Gullinbursti+20
Garnet+20
Gullinbursti+20 (LB)
C-Marjana+20
Gullinbursti+20

1 Like

Iā€™m just here to give a shout out to my lady Mistā€¦ preventing buffs since season 3, no dodge for you

3 Likes

Thanks for the helpful insightā€¦ Iā€™ll make sure Iā€™ll take my three maxed + 20 Gulis from now on whenever I face c.Kadiā€¦ Oh, wait, I donā€™t have Guli (Iā€™ve already said that, if you payied any attention) but Iā€™ll make sure Iā€™ll learn how to play. Thanks again, apreciate your useful insight, it helps a lot! While for someone with three maxed Gulis, c.Kadi is no threat, for most players she is dreadful. Read the forum a bit, there are several threads about how bad dodge affects gameplay for regular players. Donā€™t start with the presumption that everyone has three Gulis.

1 Like

Dude, you said Gullinbursti wasnā€™t a counter to C-Kadilen. Iā€™m showing a team that is a perfect counter.

Your lack of counters doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t exist. It also doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t actually counters.

I didnā€™t assume anything but people here have shown over and over that your posts are full of inaccurate statements. She doesnā€™t dominate defenses at the highest level. She has many counters. And she can be waited out if you know what you are doing.

You simply want people to say how right you are and not challenge your statementsā€¦but you arenā€™t right and you have made many incorrect statementsā€¦

2 Likes

Well, ā€œdudeā€, so did you. For starters, you presumed I needed help learning to how playā€¦ how cute! Then you assumed I need to learn how to use Guli, which I donā€™t haveā€¦ then you apreciate Guli as a counter to dodgeā€¦ ok, thatā€™s your problem, but Guli does nothing to prevent or remove dodge. Your team will still have to deal with dodge after Guli casted, just like before he did. Dodge stays on, whereā€™s the counter? Guli is unaffected by dodge, thatā€™s fine, but as far as countering itā€¦ he does nothing. Of course, if you brought 5 Guli + 20, you wonā€™t need to worry about dodge and you may considered it countered, but as long as dodge is on, your c Marja will miss about half the times, regardless of what Guli does. Whereā€™s Guliā€™s counter then? Iā€™m not debating about c.Kadi strengths or weaknesess, Iā€™m fighting my fair share of her every day and have means to beat her. Still Iā€™m not so blind to minimize her importance on the battlefield.

He can be dodged too.

You need a LOT of help in how to play against C-Kadilen if you think sheā€™s overpowered or the game lacks counters to her ability.

You clearly donā€™t understand what ā€œcounterā€ means. In your world, counters only seem to count ifā€¦

1. they are 100% perfect before and after C-Kadilen fires

And

1. you have them

Which is why WAITING is a counter. Team structure allows me to wait. It has been suggested to you before that you build the team to give you that option and you dismissed it out of handā€¦more proof that you need help in how to fight C-Kadilenā€¦

At this point, I have to conclude that you are being willfully difficult and donā€™t actually want to learn. You want to be told you are rightā€¦when so many have pointed out your numerous errors.

Iā€™m done trying to helpā€¦

First, dodge is dodgeā€¦it should remain dodge both in context and action! Yeah its a dispellable buff with % chance to occurā€¦not game breaking.

Countersā€¦buff removal, dispellers though not 100% effective but still work, dispellable buff removalsā€¦buff steallers( Hater, Loki etc ), buff preventing ( Malosi, Mist,C-Sab etc ), heroes that punishes heroes with buffs, wait out the turns using sturdy attacking heroes with healers, attack with high tiled damage in mind etc.
Apart from readily available dispellers, The rest of the counters may be behind pay wall but so is C-Kad!
If a new dodge preventing hero is introduced today, it will still be behind pay wall, not everyone would have it! So what else?

If played strategically she dies off quickly leaving vaccum for tile ghosting!

It seems some players prefer easy counters instead of employing creativity, that makes the game challenging and fun!

1 Like

For stating the obvious? Neahā€¦ I couldnā€™t care less about that. I donā€™t need your aproval to have an oppinion, even if you seem to believe I do. My oppinion is c.Kadilen is a signifficant hero because of her skill. Iā€™d bet there are at least 25 teams inside top100, at any given moment, that use c.Kadilen for very good reasons (dodge). Her presence on top defense teams inside top 100 is a fact and is not due to her sturdiness or high damage but to a simple little detail called dodge, that greatly changes the rules of engagement. Most special skills have a 50% chance to go to waste against dodge. Thatā€™s huge as long as you donā€™t have certain key heroes. And your solution to the problem is a team of Gulisā€¦ How many players do you think have three maxed and emblemed Gulis? Get your feet back on the ground man! Take a step back and realize that most players donā€™t have the means you have for dealing with c.Kadi. If you really want to help, come with solutions a bit more realistic that 3 x Guli+20ā€¦

Weā€™ve already come up with loads, buff blockers, dispellers and playing patiently and strategically. Sheā€™s good but sheā€™s not impossible.

What we really need is Anti-dodge dodging heroes.

But then of course we will need an Anti-dodge dodge anti-dodger.

Which natural means we will need something that dodges the anti-dodger that dodged the Anti-dodge from the initial dodge in the first place.

Come on SGG! Time to sort this out and get me the solution I need to a problem I could have stopped at the start if only I paid any attention to the numerous ways already to deal with this.

4 Likes

Agreed. Sheā€™s a very good hero. But sheā€™s nowhere close to breaking the game as has been heavily implied here.

1 Like

Not impossible, thatā€™s true. And I do have one of the best counters available, Malosi. I also have a vrey capable red mono, able to kill c.Kadi+20 in three tiles. Itā€™s not about me, I can easily deal with her. But if she gets to cast before Malosi, or before I get three reds under her, things getā€¦ how do I put itā€¦ interesting. In my experience waiting for dodge to go away usually ends bad.