🏴‍☠ Anne – 5* Holy / Yellow from Pirates of Corellia

New Pirates of Corellia Hero is released: Anne

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Anne, as well as your thoughts on Anne.

Anne

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Fighter
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 883 859 1549
4/90 1010 982 1772
Origin Family
Challenge Festival 1 Pirate
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Cannon Blast
  • Deals 550% damage to the target.
  • If the target had more than 50% health before receiving damage, targets another enemy who had over 50% health before receiving damage from this Special Skill. If none of the other enemies had 50% health, targets a random enemy. The damage is reduced on each consecutive hit. Each enemy can only be hit once.
  • If hit enemies use their Special Skill in the next 4 turns, they get -34% attack, -34% defense and -24% mana generation for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Pirate Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Anne from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on new Pirates of Corellia Hero - Anne [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Anne ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Anne.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Anne and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Anne worth summoning for?

• Would you use Anne on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Anne ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Anne as an opponent?

• Would you give Anne Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Anne’s character design?

• If you Summoned Anne and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Anne, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Anne when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Anne, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Anne (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Anne), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Anne (post release)

:question: Is Anne worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Anne would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Anne’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Attack Debuffer
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Mana Generation Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Anne compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Anne’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Anne’s Base Stats?

Note this means Anne’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Anne worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Anne is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Anne is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Anne worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Anne then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

3 Likes

Hi, @PlayForFun it should be 5* Holy in the thread title.

and Anne will kill the game for everyone except the whales. this is ridic

8 Likes

And a fighter :man_facepalming: :pensive:

2 Likes

Thx, I have fixed the title.

1 Like

Lol, everytime they come up with another super OP hero i think, that cant be, how can the release these heroes and still think, they won’t break the game.

And then another one follows, and another one and so on…

This hero as a fighter, in fast, with these stats and that Skill…

If you fire her first it’s a good Chance that she Kills nearly everyone and the surving Team cant use their Skill for four rounds or the will be so crippled that all is lost anyway.

End of Story.

Which means, only a few people get her and will win everything or a lot of people will get her, all the top alliances and defs will have her and after two or three features of this hero, she will be nerfed to the ground.

Most likely this will be the Case to get the Maximum amount of Money.

9 Likes

everyone chases and they nerf her. shes like khufu but fast. theres really no point in spending anymore unless you are a whale. the game was enjoyable even if you werent a whale but some of these heroes are just simply OP to the point where even if you start the game off with a diamond, you still lose.

6 Likes

Heck, I’d almost tank her, and have fast hit 3 flanks. If she goes off even once the match is done.

The maths for pulling Anne is incorrect since she is a non-featured hero like Ma’at (unless SG has done a last minute change). This means she is clumped together with all the other non-featured heroes.

There are 5 classic events, with 5 heroes in each giving a total of 25 heroes. 3 of them are featured (LOTL, Jabber, Snow) leaving 22 non featured. Anne is added to that pull meaning there is a 1 in 23 chance that if you pull a non-featured hero (1.5% chance) you will get her. Thus, the chances of pulling Anne in a single pull is 0.065%. I made a post about these predatory tactics by SG here.

4 Likes

Ok, I have removed that part from the OP to avoid confusion.

4 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work PFF…I would love to pull Anne :heart_eyes: but as I hardly ever get the hero I actually want I’ll try not to end up spending more than I planned this time … here’s hoping rng is on my side this time …heaven knows it’s not been going well lately… best of luck in the portals everyone!!

1 Like

There is no way this hero should be fast. Average she’s still strong but fast makes her way too powerful. I understand you are trying to offer Yellow tanks stronger than the purple ones, this is just too much.

9 Likes

Worst thing is, lots will chase her, lots will get her, even at those impossible odds, and not only will they nerf her, they will nerf all the pirates.
Because heroes that stink really and have 4* stats really need cuts to family bonuses and such, which is often times the goto for the first chop.

Same with Halloween. It will be be poor Victor, Francine and Vanda who suffer.
They were given an awesome passive, but their family bonus was nerfed when the new heroes came out, and it won’t be the new heroes that suffer the most from the coming hammer.

2 Likes

Guess am saving my challenge coins until she is featured lol

1 Like

Yeah the Halloween family bonus is pretty good. I luckily got Miriam. Hopefully it doesn’t get nerfed

2 Likes

no M&M are good but im sure anne will be nerfed

1 Like

at 1st she’ll be only on top teams but once shes featured and more people put her on defence … she wull get nerfed … of she was avg it would make sense

2 Likes

If she is realesed as she is, and then get nerfed a couple months later when she took the majority of defenses, and SG toned her down, then you know again how SG business practice works

Btw how much percentage of her 2nd hit, 3rd and so on?

3 Likes