An Open Letter To The E&P Community

You r still scrapping for something - anything & only adding to the comedy….

To justify it all, you are against stuck on a word here and there…. Conveniently staying blind to the theme of the comment….:rofl:

And it clarifies, why I don’t take your comments seriously, bcoz, your points are fixed….

• complain against EVERYTHING….
  • mock spenders / spending
  • use words like grind, imbalance, describe certain level of players…. Hoping for some of them to jump into your discussions….:rofl:

Really….:man_facepalming:t2::rofl:

So your role was to hold up C2,
Another item that agitated and still agitates many, and then say…“everything is fine.”

Got it.

Do you have anything else to add to the topic?
Or is still to "futile"?

1 Like

You will keep making a blah of yourself as I have pointed your SOP strategy out….
So
For your sake, Go find someone else….or else, you will keep getting called out….

You targeting me is FUTILE = won’t work & everyone is watching…… errrr , reading :grinning:

Hint : you have nothing of value to contribute on my points …. & twisting them ain’t working for you.
So, might want to start from there…:wink: (Helping you out as a fellow player, Cheers )
But then,

• I also know you won’t stop….for the reasons, I have exposed above…!

Let’s see….

Seriously blanket statements and pigeon hole the entire beta family collective from multiple continents spamming many languages!!!

That’s so Reckless to say the least and it’s not founded on any true solid foundation.
I can assure you that this game would be total chaos if not dead in the water, if it were not for the beta testers .

10 Likes

Then we shall agree to disagree, politely :grinning:

I win most of my raids now that I have some decent heroes to use and have improved my fight selection (with ‘generous’ use of the reroll button) but I still go through periods where it feels like the game is determined to deny me a win streak. My heroes arent changing. My skill at picking the opponent isnt changing. My ‘luck’ is what changes. I have noticed sequences many times were whatever colour my team is heaviest in, is barely represented on the boards.

Of course, rng can work in your favour too. I get my share of lucky boards. It would be interesting to see the algorithms they use for different areas of the game and whether they are tweaking them regularly or whether it just feels that way.

Anyway, enjoy your day and have luck in future raids :wink:

1 Like

Well done on killing the game $G, you stupid, greedy bozos.

2 Likes

all the thoughts and discussions here are pointless. Beta players have clearly voiced their doubts about the 2lb’s additional abilities. zynga didn’t give a ■■■■.
why is no one from zynga commenting on this? why do volunteers have to look after the right one here in the forum. because Zynga has no interest in what players think. only their cash.
or why don’t you join the discussion and explain to us players what chance you want to achieve for the game with this nonsense? @Petri @Staff_SGG , please come down from your crystal tower and show us the big picture.

1 Like

They don’t care about the players because no matter what they do, ppl still pump them lots of money. I said before whales nurture unbalanced environment where Dev don’t have to care about your contributions. At the end of the day karma will catch up to us all one way or the other. GG’ed.

I’ve got nothing against beta testers but that comment isn’t true

So far we’ve read and digested the vast majority of this and decided the best 2 powers are the Attack up and the Def up ones.

The rest will most only make a massive difference in Rush which tbh is a complete sh!tshow at the best of times.

Really the main thing is the stats increasing making it harder to drop them. And that’s essentially brilliant with S1 costumes with the Superior talents on top.

Beyond that :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I’m not buying them and I’ll level things as I gather these. If it creates a new “super league” in the raid cups then so be it…I’ll just cup drop back down to better hunting grounds.

For the vast majority of us this won’t make barely any difference for quite a long time and we all got to level one hero for free. After that whales be whales like they’ve always been. They don’t concern me know, won’t concern me going forwards.

5 Likes

Are you a beta tester ?
How long have you been in beta ?

If you can’t answer Yes to the above there’s not much of a conversation to be had with such a banal statement

It’s based on my experience reading what Beta testers have to say. And since it’s my opinion, I’ll base it on my experience. I never told anyone else how to react to it. However, it’s always been sage advice over the years to find out for yourself rather than take other people’s word for it.

I’m not a beta tester, never asked nor wanted to be.

You’re right there is no conversation to be had so I’m going to choose a hero to use my aethers on and carry on enjoying the game.

Do yourself a favour and stop coming up with lies about this game collapsing and leave players to enjoy E&P

Self important much?

You dont have to be a beta tester to have an opinion about the extent of the impact of beta testing on the game

9 Likes

It depends a lot on who the 30 players are. Out of that alleged million players, about 800k don’t matter at all, struggling in some obscure inferior arena and spending almost nothing. Were they 30 f2p like me, even if clustered into a top 1000 alliance, nobody would have noticed, that’s for sure. But Team Korea going rogue has cost the company a steady stream of income, perhaps up to 100k per month. That’s a lot of money… If there’s one thing that makes the corporates go beserk, that’s losing money. So, yes, I guess it’s safe to say Team Korea was heard all the way from Seoul to Helsinki.

3 Likes

Just a note that may be of interest to some.

My alliance chose not to utilise the new Aethers to see if the game’s algorithms would match us in war against other teams who hadnt used them either… the hope being it would keep things balanced.

Our first war opponent just arrived, and they have utilised the aethers (saw 2LB Ludwig as tank straight away). So that’s that theory out of the proverbial window.

Oh well :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

thanks for sharing. it was worth a try at least… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We haven’t used ours yet and we’ve been matched against someone that doesn’t appear to have either.

The issue is warscores are made up of individual scores and an alliance score with weighted on past war performance.

In the Top 100 the matches are easier to predict because we have a lot more visibility on war score. We can see if an alliance has made a big move in war score and that can only be because of LB2.

So depending on what level you alliance is at the war matching gets a lot more janky as you go down. Even more so if you aren’t warring with 30. So a 15 v 15 is open to all manner of shenanigans unfortunately. You may have 5 who have LB2 their tanks and then 10 who are noticeably weaker but the 5 LB2 tanks will give you trouble. Issue is as a collective the war score will be the sum of its parts and if they lost the last war…well that brings even more mismatches into play.

It will take time to settle out

1 Like

You don’t have to tell me I know I’m correct .

You run along and enjoy yourself now you hear :joy:

How many of opponents’ tanks are LB2? A few won’t make a big difference in war score and adding the requirement to exclude non-LB2 in matching may add too much complexity. This opponent may have been the closest available match even with LB2.