An Open Letter To The E&P Community

I’d agree with you but then i’ll be wrong , but
do share the impact that beta has on the game .

Lol you’re not worth it, just keep showing your true colours and crying over these new aethers

1 Like

That’s what i was hoping you would say , you didn’t disappoint well done.

:man_shrugging:

Signed against this atrocity! Wake up SG!! Wake UUUUUPPPP and listen your community. You greedy bastards.

2 Likes
  1. This only an alliance stopping demands her members chasing OP for the no. 1 position. However, I’m much more curious about others Korean alliances.

2. recently Anchor quit this game. He is a smart gamer, who has became less active a year ago, he is more fed up to the OP heroes policy.

3. this game beta is much chaos with lack of trust between SG amd beta tester. Much of the results have shown that this system is not as standard as usual. Whereas the testers are more believe in their gaming instincts and the developer is believe to the data.
    You can’t blame both parties because they have obligations and benefits to stand for.
    I just felt that the beta testing should be improved. What i have known is the testers shall be guide to test in many ways to checkout if the proposal (beta hero or event) will fix well into the game and welcomed by the players.
    It’s more complicated, not just playing a few game.

4. has the game company has taking care of the community?
    This is very important for a game survivability.
    What i can see is a number of negative voices, they shouldn’t be neglected.

2 Likes

Dude…SG don´t actually listen to the community. Their language is $$$. Simple as that. They just found out that lauching a lot of heroes brings lots of money and also creates a lot of disorder in game balance…but this last part, they actually don´t give a damn.

Look at these 6 years of E&P. More heroes launched in last 2 years than previous 4 years. Maybe worse. Apart from the fact that the game is cassino, now it became a greedy and unbalanced slot machine. Moreover what balance? Balance is gone and dead! The game seems to be a live Apartheid now…segregating F2P from P2W more than ever.

Congratulations SG/Zynga/TakeTwo!!

2 Likes

Absolutely correct and I challenge anyone who says otherwise !!!

It’s a complete disgrace but the usual for Zynga . On reserch it seems to be there MO , they ravage the games players then shut down abruptly with 48 hrs notice.

To date zygna have shutdown 11 games abruptly after sucking the life blood out the game and cash out of all its customers. What makes anybody think they won’t do the same here ?

Granted the nawsayers and denyers will always say everything is ok even if they received the message of impending shutdown, they’ll just keep on taking what there fed, like lambs to the slaughter.
What isn’t ok and what you can’t deny is the track record of zygna surely after 6 years we can smell the stench a mile off ?

I’ve curbed my spending 99% on this game, and those who feel the same as i do have done so or have taken a step back to see how this saga plays out, but we already know if we are honest to ourselves dont we .

3 Likes

Not to mention E&P isn´t RPG anymore. More like a generic action game where the goal is activing your super powered hero just one time to bring down the whole adversary team.

Zero strategy, zero thinking, zero brain need. Just 100% laziness as the best way money can buy.

1 Like

Your ecohing alot of the sentiments raised in beta, but do they listen? We all know the answer to that .
Don’t get me wrong I dont want to burn down the game just yet, i just want a playing field whereby people arent getting themselves into debt or got to takeout a small loan just to enjoy themselves and compete.

Hard to say right now as we are still at matching stage. Im jumping the gun somehwhat, as I havent seen the defence teams on the field, only the player’s raid defence teams. But it seems lkely those that have made the LB2 leap are going to include those heroes in their war defence. Ive only spotted 4 so far, so we shall see how that goes.

I believe they will, the primary purpose of this game is to win using whatever power ups available.

Unfortunately any player that doesn’t field their strongest team will be the loser.

I know you don’t like it but that’s the object of the game.

And they’ve been doing that? Who’s forcing them to spend money? All of this has been said about emblem and LB1. And we’re still here. People will find ways to enjoy the game with what they have or they’ll spend money or they will quit.

You keep talking about Zynga this, Zynga that. Zynga has owned this game for years and it’s been obvious they’re flooding heroes and offers to make money. And yes, they’ve taken over games, milked them, then shut them down. So what? This is nothing more than another stage in what’s already been determined in their roadmap. There is nothing you nor anyone else can do to change that. They’re invested. They’ve spent money to make this decision, plan it out, and then implement it. If every business just up and gave up on what they wanted to do with their vision (whatever that is or however terrible a certain subset of users thought it was) there would be no viable businesses out there.

You can voice your displeasure about it all you want right now, but none of us know exactly how this will turn out in a few months from now. Could be bad or could be just as it’s been for the last 3 years of “This is the end of E&P” absurdity. Anything else is pure speculation.

1 Like

Action of players outside and within the game is their choice.

• Playing the game or not.
  • How much to play or not.
  • Spend or not…… how much to spend….
  • Heroes, teams, strategy, etc etc etc….

Game has been active for 5+ years… so,

• Players know what to expect….especially those have engaged for 12+ months…
  • The game has ensured, via consistent examples, to convey, its way forward strategy….
    So,
    If anyone is dissatisfied but still chosen to stick around, spend, play, etc etc etc….
    Then,
    Blaming anyone other than self is drama = not to be taken seriously…

It’s also frustration - helpless being expressed ….which is what this forum space welcomes….
But
Don’t over use this space to hide the personal responsibility & blame other players, beta testers & yea, even the game….however bad / wrong / evil … one may find it.

Take charge or else you r fooling the self. Being nasty won’t help…

Finally, while I respect personal decision of certain players to quit, pause or reduce engagement with the game….

• Their decisions are theirs & none of my concern.
  • Take care to not get carried away…

Cheers !

4 Likes

Lol maybe you fail to realized we live in a world where sometimes without group action/pressure nothing gets done. Especially going up against cooperation etc. There was constructive criticism in early days but it fall on deaf ears. Ppl sounded the alarm were ridicule and ignore. So of course those that weren’t willing to do anything have to take some blame and responsibilities. Too bad we don’t live in isolated world, but everything inter-connect, where although we should take responsibility for our own action, the consequence of other parties’ action also cannot be denied.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”

It really doesn’t matter now, the environment is nurtured in a way there is no trust and good will between parties, it is only a matter of time the relationship falls apart. What a surprise some long timer and groups quit or what not, ops Karma. Lol

2 Likes

People who support/use/love a product or service are entitled to voice their opinion when decisions change the way that product or service works.

I take it as a positive sign when people are passionate about the game.

I agree that a company can choose its own path in what it does with its IP, but if that path is deemed to be a poor one by the people that have sustained the product (and therefore the company) so far, they have a moral responsibility to hear those complaints. TT/Zynga/SG appear to be doing themselves reputational damage with this decision, just based on how loud segments of the community are shouting.

2 Likes

You do your thing & let others do theirs.

I don’t find SG evil or bad…. It is just another commercial business company….

• None of us were born yesterday!

If I don’t like, I leave instead of sermons to others to to this or that !

• What is right or wrong…

:rofl::man_facepalming:t2::rofl:

Absolutely. But there is a difference between bombastic exaggerations and critically constructive feedback.

Moral responsibility? I have to disagree. While I agree with a lot of the sentiments in regards to the direction of the game, I’m also aware of Zynga’s reputation (that’s nothing new and has been known for over a decade). I take everything here with a grain of salt. From both sides. It’s a mobile game, not UNICEF. If I enjoy it, I’ll play it. If I don’t enjoy it, I won’t play it, let alone spend the money I earn in it. Zynga purchased SG years ago, so all this proverbial screaming at the clouds that’s going on about how Zynga this, Zynga that is just “meh”.

I’m more of the opinion that we should give it a bit of time and see how it goes. Could be that it doesn’t make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. Especially if those screaming from the rooftops are still around playing the game.

1 Like

Dansing, you are just giving a different kind of sermon… one that tells people not to give sermons :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I take it you have never worked in the Helpline sector… sometimes shouting about your displeasure is the only release people get when they lack the ability/power/resources to prevent changes from happening that they dont like :sweat_smile:

Obviously people will disagree with each other, but many points made here have some validity, and when they dont have any constructive element to them, may well still have a purpose (whether the rest of us see that or not).

Surely this is just one of the numerous functions a forum is created for?