Advice for my heroes and how I should proceed. Dont spend money have been playing for 5 or 6 months now

Wow. You’re much luckier than I on the troops… (Only have one 4-star.)

That said, I think you need to be concentrating on getting a group of four-star heroes maxed. At the very least, you need to get a rainbow team up to 4/70. Frida at 3/70 will probably “work” here. Ultimately, the four-stars are going to be the backbone of your team for the forseeable future. (I would wait on taking Frida to 4th tier until you have a couple of 4-star blues maxed, personally.) I’d use free gems and TC20 to get those four-stars.

Good heroes to max:
Balthazar
Muggy
Tyrum
Gato
Gill-Ra
Berden
Ulmer

Don’t bother feeding:
Isshtak
Prisca
Renfield
Oberon

Friar Tuck probably not worth it, as you have Belith, who is better.

5 Likes

Valen and Gato charge at the same time because they’re the same color and speed. You can deal a very powerful 1-2 punch to one enemy by using Valen to drop defense → Gato to kill or heavily injure a single target. So I’d level up 1 Gato :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I copy from your 1st post which is you can not create new thread yet.

IMO, priority left to right project leveling heroes.
Red: -
Blue: Finish Frida, and start Gato, but you already start Karil, so finish Karil. After Gato, next Ulmer. Greymane after there are no other blue.
Green: Finish Ishtak, Muggy, Berden
Yellow: -
Purple: Gill-Ra, Tyrum, Oberon, (Renfeld and Prisca only if you do not have other purple)

source:

Berden needs to be a priority over Ish.

In my honest opinion, I would focus on developing at least 2 to 3 maxed 3* teams. Then start levelling 4* prior to five star.
For your 3* focus on
Blue - Gato
Purple - Balthazar and Gill-Ra
Green -