A Guide to the New Alchemy Lab (v30, 2020-06-17)

Have a watch at this

I use those and can fill 1k fragments very fast. I strongly recommend you to watch the video above for further details. Thanks to my dear friend @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS for telling me that set up :green_heart:

5 Likes

It depends a little on what exactly you are looking for. 1b is the most efficient from a food cost perspective but a little slower. 4b, 5b, 6b are a pretty good balance for Shards per hour and cost. The later ones can get you shards faster but need either a lot more food or gems for level 10.

A lot of good info at

and

2 Likes

Iā€™m quite happy to follow the advice I got from @ThePirateKing. He recommended 4b and 5b as the most efficient levels.

Iā€™m getting emblems approx every 8 days.

1 Like

There are food, time, and potential gem costs that you have to decide what is best for you. Also, some of the levels use battle items that have a ā€œbuilt-inā€ cost to produce the battle items. I run 3a (for backpacks), 6b, and 7b.

Nowadays, I run 1A, 4B and 5B. My AL is maxed so can run 3 levels in parallel. It gives by 1000 shards every 6 days now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll make a note of that. Iā€™ll be finished leveling HA in a few weeks and then Iā€™ll start leveling AL again.

3 Likes

It can go faster on higher levels. Output is less frequent but generates more shards.
So per hour you have more
Only depends if you have enough spare food, resources, items and in the last cases gems.

I know. But I canā€™t use levels 9 and 10 because of gem requirements. And all the items required for 6 to 8, are items I use in daily play so donā€™t have enough of them for transmutation. I am sure the situation will differ for different players. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post and very informative! Thank you!

I just got to SH 23 and converted a farm to the ALā€¦ and have a question or 2 that I donā€™t see addressed above (or if was addressed, I missed it, and apologizeā€¦)

1. Is the AL similar to the Watchtower in that you can still access it when it is being upgraded? Or does is shut down completely when being upgraded? Iā€™m trying to figure out if I set 1A or 1B to run 24/7, can I upgrade the AL at the same time?
  2. As new to AL, am I better off starting with research, or should I take the AL to L6 or so (based on some of the posts above) and then start researching/using? -

Thanks!

I generally level up the building to the point that I ultimately want it to be at (or most optimally) then start using it.

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate the infoā€¦ then Iā€™d better level it up 5 or 6 before startingā€¦

I suggest use a forge to convert into the Alchemy Lab. You need all the 9 farms up and running. The AL uses alot of food.

I chose a farm this time because Iā€™ve already converted 2 forges (Hunters Lodge, Barracks)ā€¦ as for Farms, If I convert one, Iā€™ll still have 6 regular farms at 20, and 2 Advanced at 10. Is there a need for all 9 farms are needed, or can 8 farms at the above stats provide enough food for thingsā€¦

If it works for you then itā€™s fine. Iā€™m at SH25 and still craving for food with all 9 farms maxed. Excest food is stored in TC20.
Actually one forge is needed for my game. My only forge is making items in idle times and stockpiling battle items. I donā€™t need two forges for that.

Yeah thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be willing to give up a farm. Never have enough food as it is

I researched level 19 of AL. However iā€™m confused. Itā€™s only for farmable items?
I thought this was something were you could get rid of excesses in sturdy shields etc.
So is there not any level where you can change non farmable items like shields, Tool traps etc?

B

You can give farmable items but youā€™ll get an unfarmable one back. Just opened mine and got a compass.

Cheers!

Yes i see, they Should also build something were i can trade unfarmable 3stars goods to 4stars.

After a while you donā€™t have enough heroes to use all the mats so i want to get rid of my +50 sturdy shields

10a (which returns unfarmable 3-star ascension mats) has a 5% chance of spitting out a 4-star ascension mat.

Plus you get over 1000 Alkashards, which gives you a ā€œfreeā€ chance at another 4-star.

Thatā€™s 2 chances at pulling a 4-star mat for 100 gems. A lot of people say itā€™s the best bargain in the game.