5* Sorcerer - who you gonna give them emblems to?

I think so too. My only Sorcerers are Sabina and (unmaxed) Quintus.
Sabina is getting the emblems first. If I max Quintus before I get a better hero he will recieve the emblems or I’ll give them to a 3* for challenge events.
Resetting is always an option, though I’d like to save up a few reset emblems before doing so.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to max a Natalya for my emblems.

2 Likes

That is one place I use Sabina, at least, and will for the foreseeable future. But that’s once every 5 weeks.

Good place for her too. But that’s like roughly once every couple of months, right?

It’s not that I won’t eventually give Sabina emblems, it’s just that I don’t see a reason to prioritize her for them first.

And that works out nicely for the mixing and matching approach, since I have several other 4* that absolutely are the priority for emblems in their classes.

1 Like

agreed–for me Mitsuko all day long, in part because she fills my red rainbow spot, but mostly because she is my favorite and funnest hero to play.

2 Likes

It is also good against many centers that have buffs - defense or attack - like Kashhrek, Boldtusk, Guinevere, Vivica, etc.

One of the reasons Fighter Delilah 5*+1 can be annoying as center is minions and immediate healing are not dispellable.

Druid Melendor 4*+19, and Sorcerer Sabina 4*+19 do not have a 5* equivalent. But with Tarlak and Ariel ( together they fight crime) the Devs seem to be slowly replacing my favorite 4* heroes with slightly better 5* versions.

3 Likes

I gave mine to Mitsuko, though I completely understand the inclination to give them to Sabina. Mitsuko is my only leveled 5* Sorcerer, and she is my tank on defense, so it seemed the best place to spend them.

2 Likes

I really like @zephyr1’s way of thinking about this question. For me, having another 5* equivalent isn’t very compelling. I’ve got plenty of those. If i were to give emblems to a 4* is would be because they bring a strong special skill that, with a stronger statline, would add valued dimension to my bench. Rather than derail this discussion, i will develop my thinking more and start a separate thread.

6 Likes

Good point, I didn’t even think about that. I didn’t do the math, so I don’t know how accurate this is, but I just read in another thread that if you go the attack route all the way through, Nat’s base DoT will be 1003 dmg over four turns. Add a mana troop, and she can really bring the hurt.

1 Like

Could you edit this to add a link to that post when done…or @ me on the post. I would be interested in reading it.

2 Likes

The 4 stars I consider for emblems on my main roster, which has a bunch of 5 stars, are healers. Melendor and Sabina, because they’re so fragile. Also, Ameonna should deserve sorcerer consideration as it’ll work in ghost form where she can’t be hit. I’d do a defense build on Sabina but an offense build on Ameonna, turn her from a machine gun to a gattling gun.

1 Like

I’m reasonably certain Kerridoc is referring to zephyr’s post earlier in THIS thread. Kerridoc replied to this post by zephyr.

I read his request to be that, when I finally get around to my 4* emblem analysis, he wants me to flag him. Which I will.

3 Likes

Im sitting with over 100 sorcerer emblems and only have one sorcerer… i never pull one

I was thinking the same but after I ascended my Quintus I really regreted.His damage can be offset for a attack debuff on him or defense buff on the other team. He probably only fires once and in attack he does 300-350 damage. I choose to use emblems on cheshire cat instead. He is doing 300+ fixed damage, undispellable and he is fast. He has potentital to do so more damage than quintus.

That’s why you pair Quintus with BT, Wilbur, Grimm or Wu Kong

Yes, in raids he is not as good as Isarnia or Azlar.
Usually i prefer to take a safe net if i stack purples (Sabina or Rigard) instead of him for now that the talent greed is still low.

But i choose him more for events then everything else :grin:

My Sabina is 699 614 1096 now.

I keep seeing that people have chosen Sabina and have to wonder: Does she apply the delay to all opponent heroes because of her dispel ability while she heal or are we counting on Dark tile damage to hit and apply the delay? Just wondering because I have been sitting on about 180 sorceror emblems.

No. Delay only procs on normal damage, which includes minion strikes.

2 Likes

That was my second question: It’s minions from pretty much any source, which means Delilah, Hood, etc correct?