⚔ [25th Oct, 2020] - 79th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

Thinking im going to try Belith,Brienne,Shrubear,Kvasir,and Berdin , that sound effective ? Thanks

Not good idea to have blue in this tournament as people obviously stacking green.

1st draft…

5 Likes

Possibly switch c.Berden and Mnesseus positions? That way Mnesseus can debuff any potential defense buffs before c.Berden and Bjorn attack.

1 Like

By-Ulf gives more buffs off the bat, though Grevle’s boosted health buys time and isn’t as easily countered (are there even any max-health-reductora in the 3* arena?)

would go for one of those two.

no opinion on Carver normal or Carver c. would still do Carver over Berden and Hisan as Carver hits all (AI less likely to mess up targeting)

1 Like

Thanks, it make sense to prevent buffs as early as possible. I thought to put Berden in front because he’s sturdier, but will go with Mneseus on the left flank. This defence should punish any bad board.

1 Like

Or maybe this would be better. I’m not a fan of stacking colours in defence but if reds are forbidden…

1 Like

All credit to @Randy

6 Likes

Alright prof @BubblesUK I think you will appreciate this lineup. I am pretty sure when they revive as zombie frogs, the stacked buffs on them make them uber lethal.

I love friar tuck costume for this one too, mana up on shrub makes all the difference.

4 Likes

Think ill go with this.

2 Likes

Think I’ve narrowed it down to these two teams. Logic:

Team 1: cBrienne is deadly if she goes off, only cleansers available are cTyrum and Gill-ra, or Kailani/Gunnar if you want to overwrite the defense debuff. Except cTyrum all others are slow (and Gunnar is the weak color), so not likely to be used. Could stack/mono purple my defense I guess, but then it just all comes down to RNG so not too much to be said about that.

Team 2: Grevle is a tough SOB to take out without red tiles, and his overhealing mechanic is super annoying and that attack buff is twice as deadly in this format. He is also sturdier than cBrienne by a fair margin so could eat a few more tiles and survive.

You’ll notice except for the tank, I went yurple on the rest. My thinking is, unless you’re feeling really lucky, you’l be benching your blues this round. Which means 90% of the people will be using green+yurple as their attack colors. A green-heavy defense means the attackers have 3 neutral colors to work with and opens me up to stacking from their strongest heroes. So I decided best course of action is to yurple the rest except the tank to make stacking awkward. Hopefully it pans out.

3 Likes

Hi guys! Can I get some thoughts based on my Updated hero plan por favor?

I like grevle, by ulf? Shrubbear? But id like to hear from some of you fellow diehards!

Ty @rho and @Randy! U guys rock it out every week!

© Brienne looks like a staple in most of those 10 teams. Berden, the green elf girl healer? ( Forget her name rn) byulf too

Oh, so many heroes to obtain! Thank you for the inspiration, I´ve not got a strong team fitting for this tournament, but, in it for participation at least :slight_smile: I do have Grevle though, bless him. :green_heart: And Belith. Will see what I can come up with. :pray:

4 Likes

I would run

Melia-Bjorn-Grevle-c.belith-Mneseus

Melia will provide a critical boost which counts as a buff. If theres any buff already activated she will hit harder

Bjorn to protect Melia

Grevle to boost hp or heal and also gives an attack boost.

C.Belith
Good to keep your buff in

Mneseus

A dispel and same family as Melia

3 Likes

I like it! I have some extra Emblems now to put out there- mneusses and melia… What path do u suggest on the tree? Attack or def?

For Melia and Mneseus i would go attack path and put an offensive troop too. For Belith def and hp.

Good luck in the tournament :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey man check it out. I put this together based on your advice

Let’s see what happens! Need to get out to a much better start on OFFense this week. 3W 2L last week on Monday is probably what cost me a top 1%

5 Likes

Tyrum - Kvasir - Grevle - Gunnar - Bane

Will this time badger bring me 1%? Lets see :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes