2021 TENTATIVE May Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern Of Legends, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans)

I’m also confused in the QR. In April, I saw 3* no yellow tournament coming on May 3rd. Now I see 4*.

Wolfheart with russian calendar here) also video version Самый полный календарь событий Empires & Puzzles на май 2021 одной таблицей - YouTube

5 Likes

esspecial for you))

3 Likes

especially for me it’s a calendar in Polish :slight_smile: but thank You for marking. will be usefull :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you too all the calendar staff.

I also do believe it is teltoc next month, as sgg staff did given the calendar makers a heads up before if a event is changing. :+1:

3 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

Why I shouldn’t make calendar and quick ref in an evening…Corrected version 3 below.

7 Likes

lol it’s okay. It’s a lot of work and you have RL to deal with. Thanks for all your sacrifices.

Ok, all of my calendars have been updated to include Atlantis (for June) and trainer hero icons for the Trial events, @Nal94.

@VeryQuietly and @birksg, your new versions are live in the OP as well. @W01fheart, I have added your Russian version to the OP, thanks!

7 Likes

nicely done. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you all for your hard work.

Is there any way in knowing which heroes would be featured in Tol?

1 Like

we only tested circus once in beta so i don’t expect v38 will be release before

2 Likes

2 are the past hotms released 12 and 13 months ago : probably malosi and clarissa

3 Likes

We already have ninja tower this month . NT and Tol alternate . May will have ToL and June NT. No NT and ToL on the same month.

2 Likes

SGG announced recently that they are shifting to a 4 week cycle for most events and an 8 week cycle for ToL/NT. This has a noticeable effect of compressing the calendar and removing gap weeks in slightly longer months. This is the first large symptom of that- NT is 4 weeks from ToL at the start of May. A few months from now, the whole calendar will look quite different as we start to see events at different places along the month.

This is what I was warning about with having ToL start at end of April; events are no longer “at the end of the month.” Only criteria is that they be 4 weeks from previous instance.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just a player and trying to figure this out too.

7 Likes

Não será melhor inventar meses de 48 dias e dias de 48 horas
Google translation:
It will not be better to invent 48-day months and 48-hour days
:roll_eyes: :rofl:

Hope the same concept applied to april month, where the NT started 31st of march effectively +28 days mean 27th april should be TOL…but was debated as Thursday start!! and was put to 29th… chk may month NT starts on Wednesday (however +28 is strcitly followed) … . LOL

1 Like

thanks i missed this part of announcement

1 Like

Are you missing a little money for a Lamborghini? No problem, Seat is also a good car.
Enjoy your game :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I am for one happy that the schedule is packed and there is something to do almost everyday.
I don’t really mind how the month looks and when is what event.

1 Like