2021 TENTATIVE May Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern Of Legends, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans)

3 days out of a 31 day month with no event (but those days still have rare quests). It’s like overload lately.
EDIT: my bad, I mean one day out 31 days

Raid Tournament Calendar

9 Likes

awesome. Thanks

20 char

Any leak on featured in costume chamber?

It’s really annoying not to have any official schedule released by SG when it comes to all featured in atlantis, valhalla, and so forth. It can’t be that complicated to give us heads-up… :confused:

2 Likes

That “2” made me puke in my mouth a little

It’s a lot, but you don’t have to play everything. Just prioritise what’s most important to you

English version calendar:

Polish version:

11 Likes

It has been awhile it seems @ColdHands, thank you. Do you have your Polish calendar too? I can post both to the OP. Thanks.

It would make life a little easier for me at least, instead of guessing. Costume chamber better have something from the round 3 of costumes this time around.

2 Likes

Muchas gracias a todoslos que hacéis el esfuerzo de poner el calendario . Sois un amor

1 Like

Italian Calendar from Empires & Puzzles Italia :wink:

2 Likes

Polish version added

1 Like

Added to OP, @ColdHands, thank you.

Brazil video version calendar

I appreciate the dedication of completing this and others from around the globe putting it in other languages. Great teamwork!!

Cheers!

2 Likes

The graphics are fabulous too. It’s worth looking at all the calendars even if I can’t read them!

2 Likes

Hello ratabboypda (I am from Spain).
I have been on this forum recently (a couple of months or so …), although I have already seen a lot of your things (videos, tips and others).
Your calendar is very good, although … it is a bit uncomfortable to see THE EVENTS, because the boxes for each day of the month are translucent. I think it would look a lot better if the blue mosaic background in the image was not so visible in the day cells. It’s just an appreciation, in any case … thank you very much for taking the time to make the calendar :slight_smile:

Hola ratabboypda (soy de España).
Hace poco que estoy por este foro (un par de meses o así…), aunque ya he visto bastantes cosas tuyas (videos, consejos y demás).
Este calendario está muy bien, aunque… es un poco incómodo ver LOS EVENTOS, porque las casillas de cada día del mes están translúcidas. Creo que se vería mucho mejor si en las celdas de los días no se viese tanto el fondo de mosaico azul que hay en la imagen. Es sólo una apreciación, en cualquier caso… muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de hacer el calendario :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small updates made on mine (featured heroes).

3 Likes

Is it really Teltoc tomorrow? I thought they would introduce the new circus festival event?

The Circus Event is not released yet.
(The second round of Beta testing of it was just closed yesterday)
So we will have Teltoc tomorrow.
Maybe next month we will have the Starfall Circus event, but there is no official information about it.

2 Likes