2020 Black Friday Mega Sale — Discussion

I get that an offer may be expensive in another country based on average salaries but for a lot of what I’d call “luxuries” price stay similar. Mostly to protect said brands.

A pair of Oakleys doesn’t change much in price around the world (from my own experiences) for example. Some products like my beloved Warhammer 40K become a lot more expensive in other countries but they are never cheaper then the UK base figure usually (we briefly saw the US getting good deals on direct purchases due to currency fluctuations but that was rectified again)

You won’t see an offer be say £99 or $99US be a quarter of that in a poorer country (I won’t name any as do not wish to offend). Mostly because there’s always people with money and those people could play E&P getting all the good stuff but for a fraction of the price.

Just my 2 pence worth though

1 Like

Early game offer when it needed to grow. Most businesses will offer cheaper offers when establishing to grow a customer base and then amend accordingly to start making a profit.

1 Like

Is it real or photoshopped? I have never seen such an offer. This should be our Black Friday…

Special offers for some? The real deal, post 7 or so :smile:

I play hearthstone and it really changes depending if im purchasing an offer from google play or from pc, and then it varies regarding country too. For example as Argentinan 20 boost packs costs me around 5us from google play whereas if i enter from my pc battlenet, it detects my country and changes the prices to pesos. It costs me now 250 pesos that is something like 1.5us with taxes included.

I suppose it has to do with the company policy

The Vip Deal is BlackFriday standard compared to regular vip prices. But it was released before the SGG definition of Black friday :slight_smile: I am not sure if any1 will buy the rest and prices vary over the world.

2 Likes

Greetings from Pois1 Nikolay!
Hope you and the rest of BG United are doing well!

1 Like

Christmas Offers (calendar) - #7 by Lagun This may help you.

So confusing as Valhalla as well has good offers…
Any tips please? I have 1,1 k gems…need 3k for Valhalla summon pulls,but I could get for 3,99£ as well coins for pulls…
Black Friday offer not so good if taking in account that I have already 2 *TC20 camps and one more coming up…so blessed with food :crazy_face:

Yeah,need to overpay as £ is higher than $ and so on…

Will it make a difference if you play from UK and instead of paying in £ ,you could pay as $ or rupees if you use Indian IP ( thorough VPN) ?:thinking:

Yeah…and what about this here

Missed mine…no more VIP offer available :sob:

Deal really doesn’t look that great to me, and I’m in the U.S.

Rich country overall, yes. But not all of us are rich enough to afford this game’s prices. :laughing:

1 Like

Now that! That is a deal.

Third offer on 10$ higher than in US (not incl. VAT) and on 8$ higher than in my country (incl. VAT). But I am sure - average salary in our countries are not the same :slight_smile:
P.S. I will never pay that price for this “bytes and pixels”. SGG are crazy

2 Likes

This is worse than the majority of their offers.

1 Like

It’s still crazy even in U.S. dollars, if you ask me. Even if you have a high salary! I would have to think there are much better uses for that amount of money, in every country.

6 Likes

Whatever floats boats IMHO. I blew £100 on a night out last week…all I had was a banging headache for 7 hours for the privilege…money well spent? Yeah I had a laugh…good investment? Nope.

If this games gives someone entertainment then it’s money well spent.

As the Grinch said “One mans garbage is another mans potpourri”

6 Likes

It was offered only for a very short time and only to players who had never bought anything in the game, in order to try and coax a sale out of them. From the stories I’ve heard, it was discontinued pretty quickly as word spread through the community and players got vocal about either not getting it themselves or not appreciating the tactic. iirc, it was a main factor in the current system of offers where everyone gets every offer every time.

tbh I kinda wish that picture would get deleted or something, people find it and repost it every couple of months as an example of “unfair” offers, when it was barely ever an offer in the first place three and a half years ago.

2 Likes