🥇 15th April 2024 - 2nd Hero League - Avalon, Grimforest, Guardian, Pirate and Wonderland Families

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Phase Phase Begins Phase Ends Cooldown (Rewards)
Phase Ends
Registration 2024-04-15T07:00:00Z
(07:00 GMT)
2024-04-22T07:00:00Z
N/A
Round 1 - Battle 2024-04-22T07:00:00Z
2024-04-28T07:00:00Z
2024-04-29T07:00:00Z
Round 2 - Battle 2024-04-29T07:00:00Z
2024-05-05T07:00:00Z
2024-05-06T07:00:00Z
Round 3 - Battle 2024-05-06T07:00:00Z
2024-05-12T07:00:00Z
2024-05-13T07:00:00Z
Round 4 - Battle 2024-05-13T07:00:00Z
2024-05-19T07:00:00Z
2024-05-21T07:00:00Z

:star2: Featured Families and Classes

Featured Families Round 1 Featured Classes Round 2 Featured Classes Round 3 Featured Classes Round 4 Featured Classes
Avalon
Grimforest
Guardian
Pirate
Wonderland
Barbarian
Cleric
Monk
Sorcerer
Ranger
Rogue
Paladin
Wizard

Link to topics of heroes in Featured Families:

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: N/A

=> Click Here for Log of Past Hero Leagues

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Hero Leauge Rounds: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this leagues’s Featured families and classes make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Hero League than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Hero League that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Hero League , or level before the next time a Hero League like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the featured families anc classes in this Hero League ?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the featured families and classes of this Hero League change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Do you have feedback on the Hero League matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Hero League is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Hero League Score and Ranking?
  • Have you changed or planning to change your defense team during the event ?

:gem: After rach Battle Phase: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Hero League

A Log of past Hero Leahues and an overview of how Hero League work, including Featured Families adn Classes, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Hero League – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, and Rewards

4 Likes

Will we be able to use our legendary troops?

I don’t see any restrictions, so I can’t see why not?

2 Likes

For the featured heroes, the ones i have MAXED (5*, exclude the rest):

Lady of the Lake
Frog prince
Guardian Hippo
Guardian Kong (no emblems, no costume)

And that’s it.
I used was AGAINST a few Frog Prince last time and LOST every time (I think 3 total). So, I may use him as my tank or flank. Unfortunately, mine is not LB or Lb2, as I need 24 green Aether 1

I see G Hippo, Frog Prince, Dark Feather, Fizzcoil and… not sure who else yet.

2 Likes

I could try GE as a tank. Not LB so far either but could be fun with Ludwig at flank. Anne could participate as well.

2 Likes

Im going to try this defense for week 1

Or instead of Hathor, put my second Darkfeather but he has no LB

2 Likes

I am thinking of putting Treevill or Scrubbear as tank. Or even using both. With 2lb they get 100% bonus. Any thoughts?

For example:
2lb treevil has about 1300 attack 1650 defense and 2800 hp with this 100% bonus.

Maybe its not as good as some 5* that get a 40% bonus people have. Or the very modern heroes/costumes. I have toon Obakan lb once with 10% bonus. He is also almost on that level.

2 Likes

I am torn on Treevil, the stats are excellent but his mana speed remains Very Slow.

An alliance mate has an LB2 Shrubbear and those stats are excellent and the mana speed is average. The stats are better than C-BK at +20 and no limit breaks (C-BK gets the +40% for the family and yet the Shrub still has better stats).

I will lose at some point during the event to a team with 3* heroes holding down the fort, this is patently clear.

Does anyone have insights as to how the matchups work if you choose to put a jazzed up 3* or 4* into the defense?

By putting out all LB2 5* or a mix of LB2 3* and 5* will the matches be different? Not sure if it matches based on heroes on the field or heroes in the roster.

So, I have a +20, 2LB Black Caesar. He gets the bonus for family (40%) and class (10%), and while I’m not exactly sure of the order/way those are applied, he should have stats somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.4k+ for ATT/DEF and 5k+ for HP after those and legendary troop bonus are all applied :scream:.

Is there a hero that can top that or is he the best possible choice for this particular event? It seems absolutely bonkers to me, to the point where I actually feel kind of bad about potentially ruining other people’s fun (though likely not bad enough to actually exclude him, lol).

The bonus for 5* is “only” 40%. Its 100% for 3*

Running this defense… because why not?

Thinking about some quick 2LBs too…

1 Like

Would you ladies and gents use a Magic Troop level 29 with Darkfeather OR would you use a level 20 5* troop for him, which also gives him the bonus stats because it’s a druid/barbarian troop? I can obviously increase the 5* troop a bit more over the coming days, but for now, I’m out of iron and only have 2* feeders to use so it’s a bit slower, but I got it to level 20 to get it to 9% mana

With the 5*:
Attack: 1458
Def: 1603 (+320 LB2 bonus 6 turns)
health: 3010

With the Magic troop:
Attack: 1399
Def: 1451 (+290 LB2 bonus 6 turns)
Health: 2350

That’s my actual daily defense. Don’t have much of a LB2 options. I am lucky though because i have two Teltoc heroes and another two barbarian. Will see how it holds and if i need to make any changes on the way. I had stable E defense last Hero League but very good Offense, so my hopes are definitely not on it.

1 Like

Bad matchup for me. I don’t have any legendaries leveled up from those five families. I came to the game later than when those heroes were big save for Guardian Hippo who I was never lucky enough to get.

Sally is bugged. But other then that why not :wink:

I’m debating whether on defense to use Xiamara 2lb with a maxed legendary Cleric/fighter troop, or a 1lb Green Knight with the same troop. Unsure if that extra 40% on Green Knight is worth trying him out there instead. Any thoughts anyone?

A small change in my defense team that should be more than welcome. I managed to speed the level Darkfeather and i LB1 him. He takes the spot of LB2 Milena. Unfortunately i don’t have the needed Alphas to LB2 him yet but he should still be quite an improvement.

Which team should I go with? I’m leaning with team one. I also have GHippp LB1 that I can add with the 40% bonus, I can rearrange the heroes

Note* Darkfeather is LB2 and Xie Zi Jing is only LB1

I don’t know how they do the matchmaking, but I’m already being severely outclassed. This isn’t going to be a fun time for me I think lol.