⚔ [07 Nov 2021] - 133th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

I think 2 minion makers are a bit risky. If I bring my kvasir and charge him quickly, your kvasir and frosty will not be able to produce minions! I guess it will depend on the boards!

1 Like

Very similar team here! Good luck

1 Like

I forgot this idea. Ye kvasir on offence will be a counter. I swapped him already with grevle. Now i have directly same def as one of top tens. Frosty, jahangir, kailani, grevle, arman.

1 Like

Now looking good :blush:
20 characters

1 Like

1st draft…

2 Likes

My first draft!

3 Likes

Joining in the Poppy Week Fun.
Decided on Grevle over C-Hawkmoon for the overheal (as both have attack boost). And since I have a green, that took Shrubbear out of the running, so C-Gunnar for D-Down and shared damage… Just gotta hope Kvasir and the Poppy Twins stay alive long enough to do damage…

2 Likes

I think this is my final draft

The defence I am roaming around:

I am open to suggestions though :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thinking this…

Maybe arman in kavs place?

2 Likes

Actually this now…

1 Like

If that’s the road you wanna take, I would change places of Nordri and c.Ulmer. If they are both charged at the same time, Ulmer will benefit from Nordri’s defence debuf. It will hurt more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not? I do not understand!

Anyway to get rid of the taunt you need Belith AND Mnessus to dispell the spirit link…

Am I mistaken?

Yes - looking great now!

1 Like

Agree with @Slobix
Do you have CHawkmoon to replace Belith?

Your taunt hero absorbs all the damage and protects your team and your spirit link hero distributes the damage to all to protect your team!! One or the other ?!

Take them for a ride

Alternatively green - bertufff - kailani - arman -Red and no healers!

1 Like

After 1y 4m playing - no cHawkmoon stil…
@Slobix - I was puttiing cUlmer before Nordri because he is geving +48% attack for all.

But I can do the change as you suggest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t ask me about the math, and how dmg is calculated (because I forgot :see_no_evil:), but it’s usually better to have defence debuff than equivalent attack buff of the same amount in terms of dmg. +48% should be ready for Noril anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes