⚔ [07 Nov 2021] - 133th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

Ok will give it a go hissian could sawp for green.

1 Like

I love Kavsir, and even tho I usually get stomped in these 3* tourneys I enjoy them more than any of the tourneys in the game.

Will try this :

2 Likes

I’m torn between this two. I’ll take any advice. Thank you.

1 Like

Against your team I would take a blue heavy stack… Take Bauchan out and then you are left with 0 damage… Try to squeeze at least one more damage dealer in…
Pixie? Melia?
This team has no teeth…

My 2 gems

2 Likes

Ok…? Like I said, 3 tourneys are fun for me, and mentioned I get crushed in them already? Don’t have pixie, so…

1 Like

I like your second team :blush: whatever you decide, good luck

2 Likes

Thank you
20 characters

I’m going with this D. We shall see how it does.

Maybe I will finally dust off Arman.

Good 5-0 start to the tournament despite facing all 25 level 55 opponents :joy:

Went with the same cUlmer - Noril - cIsshtak - CB Jahangir - CB Belith attack team all 5 matches. Only cUlmer and Noril are limit broken. Everyone except Noril charges in 6 tiles. So far so good board wise.

Defense is 1-0 so far

Currently sitting 4 points behind the tournament leader. Hope that lasts :wink:

Good luck rushing everyone!

8 Likes

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with this

or this if there is Shrubbear in enemy team

Note : CB Belith is now 55+20

The board is average today with 2 pretty bad board for blue :sweat_smile: Both bad board against Kvasir tank with Shrubbear flank. Kvasir fire 2 times and Shrubbear fire in each attack before I can get 6 blue tile. And Kvasir minion make me unable to kill them even I use x3 C Ulmer. I lose 2 heroes in both attack before the end. I have to say that Shrubbear is the best choice to counter my attack team. I doesn’t face him in previous 3* rush attack tournament. I don’t know why I face x2 of him in day 1. I think it is just unlucky. At least, the Shrubbear defense I face has only 1 damage dealer. :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 0-0

7 Likes

Day 1:

Also a good start with 5 wins, but oh boi… These 3* tourneys are becoming quite tough. It could be a very hard week. Used 2-2-1 formation with 8 heros in rotation: c.Hawkmoon, Sudri, c.Gunnar, c.Ulmer, Grevle, Noril, Mneseus, Kvasir. I guess I will keep this approach moving on.

D: 0-0

5 Likes

Great. I would definitely use a team similar to your second one if I could spare the wizard/druid emblems and the small blue aethers. Sadly I can’t so I’m going with the fire-ice team from previous tournament. So far 3-0.

1 Like

What troops you have and they charge in 6 shields?

They are great :slightly_smiling_face:. In fact, I actually can reset my Sartana+18. I almost never use her after I get my Dr. Moreau+20 (He and C Leonidas are only my top class 5* after free to play for more than 4 years.). But for now, I have enough Wizard emblem to put on my x3 C Ulmer without reset Sartana. I think it is because I always choose Wizard emblem for 1000 Alkashard if it is available :slightly_smiling_face:.

The problem of Jahanger is Gunner/Kalini tank. +63% defense reduce Jahanger skill damage to about 100, so blue is still need anyway.

If you face Shrubbear tank or flank, which team do you use ?

1 Like

cGunnar is the perfect counter to opposing Gunnar/Kailani. I belive I’ve shown that in the previous tournament’s video day 4.

In case of Shrubbear tank I go full monored and try to kill it with tiles, even after it goes off. Sudri (18) and cHawkmoon (charges in 6) complete my monored in this case.

Yes, that is why I say blue is still need anyway. Red stack can’t do anything against Gunnar/Kailani tank. Against them, heavy blue stack in 6 tile is better (And work very well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

So, you don’t use dispeller ?

No. Brute force opens the door in this case quite successfully. I’ve noticed that way too many players look for clever yet inefficient ways to deal with various problems, whereas in way too many cases the simplest solution is the best one IMO. There is risk involved however that is the case with the entire game, and red tiles kill Shrubbear just as easily when it activates if you have enough attack value to power them with.

1 Like