You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

How comes I could finish Christmas challenge 2018/19 with only classic 4* heros and the right mats and you cant ?

It is hard to believe you cant do legendary challenge events if you are a veteran player!

3 Likes

Hello i missed the rare event for avalon , i did epic and Leg.

I did all the quests since the start , i finished raid , summon and tournament. almost finished titans

I have the challenge event 1/2 and i just realized that there is only Pirate coming , so i think its over for me …

I think thats not fair for player . Only 2000 points are not enough if you missed a event challenge.

I was looking at 1/2 and was thinking it was good ( now i understand that was 0/1 , then 1/2 … )

Hi

I have done all possible quests.
I missed only rare challenge in avalon.
I suppose i cant finish, thats unfair.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. And unfortunately, yes, if you miss any of the tiers of the challenge events it will not be possible to complete PoV, for this installment at least.

1 Like

The good news: after a short break, there will be a new Path of Valor. If you feel it’s better to expend your efforts on the next POV, it will be here fairly soon. :wink:

7 Likes

It does depend on what heroes you have, though. And how many items you’re willing/able to burn in the process. And Frus said that his team wasn’t great, which I assume means no mana controllers and the like that are becoming more and more necessary.

Christmas was way easier than some of the legendary Challenge Events, by the way, at least if you don’t have Proteus (whom I missed yet again).

Ahem… maybe you missed the expression classic 4* heros?
In fact it was Kiril, Tiburtus, Little John and 2xChao.

I suppose you are investing as many items as needed depending on the priority the event does have for you.

I just wanted to point out that his post was wrong in certain aspects.

And yes I can confirm…Proteus does make your E&P life a lot easyer!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Something is wrong with Alliance War for sure. We cannot be at II/37 as a maximum number of battles in Alliance War challenge is 24 (in tier IV). Also, if you have not competed tier II of Alliance War, you won’t complete the challenge: tiers II and IV require to use all flags in 7 wars and there are only 5 wars before end of PoV.

Probably there should be Alliance War III - 17, what make sense.

If truly hope they do fix the point distribution next PoV tho.

1 Like

Since I can’t EDIT my message, I deleted it and rewrite it (I am not confortable with SG forum)

I agree with your discussion in general. But the problem is much wider. I am an active player (but not an obsessed one) and I play every day. However the problem is not only the tournaments and summos (they are the most visible problems, but not the only ones) but also titans and events, like you said.
Events: 5* event is very hard for a person like me who could max only one hero (standard one) for every color also due to the lack of ascension materials (I am playing for more than a year). I can perform one ONLY if I use gems. So this requirement actually exclude too many players from last milestone.
Titans: 35 out of 50 is too demanding. Not all players can perform this task (it depends also by alliance and other situations). In an ally like mine where titans are around 10* we probably end to kill 35 titans in time, but probably near the last day (and no bonus from the difference between 2* and 9-10* titan in the counting). So even an active ally could not make it in time. Titans amount should be decreased a lot. Probably a fair number of titans would be no more 25 in 50 days starting from 2 stars (it could be five 2* titans, five 3* titans and so on)… but this could be again too huge for little allies.
About summoning and tournaments I totally agree. I add that raid tounaments most of times don’t allow to do all possible attacks due to the 4-loss limit. So either erase 4-loss limit (so you can reward an actual activity) or remove this requirement at all in order to reach the last milestone

Yeah and this why the PAth of Valor, in order to be balanced, should be realisticly completable 100% in 35 days, so if you miss some day (for a reason or for another) you are not directly out of the game, as long as you play actively

Yeah… only if you focusing daily quests and mission that not requires an insane team power. For example the 400 raid battle is easily doable by anyone. But the tournament battles (4-loss-limit as I said before) are too demanding. Probably P.O.V. would be more focused on daily activities and should be completable when you did all the daily activities for at least 35 (max 40) days over the 50 days total planned.

1 Like

If anyone is good at Titan spawn times and math, do you think it’d be possible for me to finish my quests? I’m mainly worried about titans, and having to merc. :confused: I’d feel terrible leaving my alliance to merc but i’ve paid for PoV and really want the ascension mats

1 Like

You have 17 days to beat 10 Titans :wink:
You’ll be fine. Unless your alliance let’s too many go

4 Likes

You’re fine. There are 17 titans left and you need to kill 10 of them. You’ll finish the war challenge this weekend if you use all 6 flags, and you’ll need to complete all three tiers of Pirates next weekend.

3 Likes

I don’t like that f2p can’t complete it. They can’t do the summons. 1 a day plus rng coins isn’t going to cut it. I’m not f2p, but I look out for them. They are needed in this game.

Because of this, I spent money on pokemon go instead this month. Just saying I’ve supported this game a fair bit, but won’t until that is changed.

Thought you could still complete it to level 50 without finishing the final tier of summons?

You can. As long as you complete everything else

I don’t see f2p completing the 45 summons before the 50… and missing both of those will have you coming up short.

To only miss the last level, you need 225 summons in 50 days. That’s over 4 a day. 1 for free, which means you need to average 3+ coin draws a day.

It’s total rng that determines if f2p can finish, not play time, not grinding… and that’s not right.

5 Likes

I agree with you. I’d like to see that particular challenge revised or scrapped

Not just coins - also costume chamber, challenge coin draws, Atlantis and now Valhalla draws. Difficult, absolutely. But worthy of Valor no doubt!

3 Likes

And rng better give you 2-3 coins a day from chests… that’s the biggest beef I have with it.