You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

Thank you for looking for F2P.

I am F2P but I am confident I will complete it without hoarded silver tokens.

So far I am at 21/45 which means I have done 201 summons, with:
128× using Silver Tokens
33× using Daily Summons
22× using Epic Troop Tokens
10× using Gems
6× using Atlantis Coins
2× using Valhalla Coins

Of course some of the Gems and Atlantis Coins were collected before PoV but there are a lot summoning materials remain in my inventory.

Before PoV, I have:

Source Quantity
Gem 1900
EHT 5
Challenge Coin 7
Costume Key 21
Atlantis Coin 320
ETT 0
Silver Tokens 0
Valhalla Coin 0

During PoV I have collected:

Source Quantity
Gem 1511
EHT 11
Challenge Coin 31
Costume Key 27
Atlantis Coin 294
ETT 22
Silver Tokens 128
Valhalla Coin 240

Which means I still have 411 Gems, 16 EHT, 38 CC, 14 AC, 48 CK, and 40 VC left.

1511 gems include 210 from valentine and 150 from PoV.

Even excluding 210 gems from valentine, the number of summons I have collected during 34 days of PoV are:

Source Summon Quantity
Gem 3
EHT 11
Challenge Coin 3
Costume Key 5
Atlantis Coin 3
ETT 22
Silver Tokens 128
Valhalla Coin 2
Daily Summon 33
Total 212

210 across 34 days is 6.18 summon per day. Higher than required 275/50 = 5.5 summon per day.

7 Likes

You have done really well. But I must say that a couple of f2ps in my alliance say they will not get there. They haven’t missed a day but seem to only open two chests most days. That is what is making the difference for them. It is a pity it is so tight for many f2p

1 Like

DataPunk, how can something be a scam when you get out a lot more than you put in?

I think you are forgetting the coins the win for placing in events and the lot. Everyone keeps.just looking at the wanted chests and forgetting you win coins from the events, tournament, monthly’s, color chests,costume keys all of those count towards summons and with regular play like everyone else that’s doing it. I have been saving tokens since day 37 and I almost have 100 again already before it has even ended.

4 Likes

My thing is, I say the titan challenge needs to have a lot more leeway because I know my alliance can barely get a 7 star titan to 40% hp. It is made of mainly casuals and barely half of us have enough damage to deal to anything higher than 6 stars. I know personally my main’s damage against holy titans shot through the roof with the acquisition of G. Panther. And now since I have Nordri and get him to +20 He will spike my damage against fire titans. I know for sure most of my alliance mates don’t have Wu or Ranvir (our top guy is the only one with Ranvir to my knowledge). So our collective titan damage barely dents a 7 star tbh. And the 6 star I know my team decimates the most frequent is holy titans. I know if most of us had more elemental defense downs, we can do a lot more damage but missing a lot of titan kills can hurt completing the titan defeats a lot. Imo, this is the one that needs the most leeway.

1 Like

I am curious as to where you get so many tokens as f2p players in such a short time as I have started hoarding tokens in my alt acc’s since day 15 of the PoV so that if I don’t make the required amount I can save them for the next PoV (should there be summons in it of cause) but in doing every single quest, challenge, chests twice a day and some days 3 times, plus titans and wars etc etc, basically every single thing the game throws at me and it’s literally not possible to do more unless I spend money and all I have been able to rake up is 39 tokens made up of 3 EHT, 5 ETT and 31 Silver tokens in 19 days and that’s just one alt as the other one only has 28 tokens in total.

Please explain so I also know how to get more tokens so I can accumulate just as many also.

That’s also for the 1000 or so gems that you collected in 34 days as all I have been able to collect is around 180 in that time.

So even in doing absolutely everything it seems I am receiving far far less of these items so please tell me how to increase these itens as rewards.

2 Likes

3-4 chest a day give me around 3 silver tokens per day, there are many sources for the other 1 silver token per day, such as challenge events, tournaments, titans, and mystic visions.

6 ETT come from ranked rewards of challenge events, I already got 5 elemental chest during PoV which help me to get ETT, titans and mystic visions are other sources. I am surprised myself with my ETT rate as this is the first time I track ETT.

I actually posted it in other thread:

3 Likes

That certianly has never been the case as I might see one if I am lucky once a month. Thus has been the same or worse in my main acc which has gone 2 and 3 months without giving an Elemental chest, a few in my alliance have experienced the same thing and still do.

So yea extremely lucky there.

Yea big big differences there to what I am getting. I think I am going to start tracking all of this because if I told you my MV might give 3 gems a day if I am lucky as not all MV’s give gems, monster chest might give me 3 if I am lucky as not all MC gives gems, raid has given me 5 gems once in 4 days as not all RC have gems, so my point is you wouldn’t believe me so I will track them from here on.

Anyway good to see some players do get the luck on their side and I hope it holds out for ya’s.

Sorry I moved it back here as I didn’t noticed it changed threads in the middle of my typing it.

1 Like

Then I should put my reply in this thread too :sweat_smile:

Thanks, more than another 30 days have passed since that gem tracking and based on the gem rate, my luck still hold up.

1 Like

However, in order to be fair, total summos (I mean for completing 100% and getting all valor points available for summons) should be no more than 150 (3 summons a day) in order to be realisticly completable by a F2P player. But I have to highlight that 150 can be still considered too high, indeed, since you should consider a range of at least 10 days of 50 days free in order to have the event balanced, in order to avoid to punish players who have a real life (or real life issues) that can make impossible to play the game on certain days. So probably the fair amount of summons total should be no more than 120 (40 x 3).

I also remark that also raid battles and event completion should be revised. In order to be fair probably event completion should be no more than 4 (so 5* events can be optional since it is too be though for a great number of players) and tournament raid attacks have the great issues that the 4-loss limit, most of time, will forbid too many players to be allowed to use all the attacks available without spending gems.

Also titans totals should be decreased to 25 max or completely removed, in order to prevent players to be FORCED to travel around different allies. Not all allies can actually complete 35 titans within 50 days.

The argument is to make it easier for all (I don’t disagree), but what about those folks that breeze through this doing their normal gaming (apart from killing ducks and using items they may not already use)? Some want to see the challenges be more difficult.

I like the suggestion of putting the ‘high-end’ prizes somewhere in the late middle (level 40 perhaps), and then the next 10 levels be even better stuff for those who can compete at the higher level. However, people would then still complain they cannot reach those items/level 50!

It’s a no-win situation. It’s great for F2P to be able to complete things. But there needs to be something else/beyond for those that are willing to go the extra mile, and F2P need to accept that.

3 Likes

In my honest opinion, if you make the challenges harder, or the rewards top heavy, people are not going to buy the Valor pass. And at the end of the day this new challenge is a revenue booster for the company

I agree overall. However, it’s a fine balancing act I assume they’ll figure out. Imagine if they stacked tiers 30-40 with some great stuff (maybe the full line of 4* accession materials), but only if paying for POV? I’d like to think they’d get a ton of bites, assuming those tiers were achievable by all. Now imagine if tiers 41-50 had similar or even better stuff, but were far more difficult and would only be achievable by 1/3-1/4 of players? Would be a win all around - F2P has easier access to mats; whales and high-level players have something more to strive for: SG makes more money because F2P decide to put the couple of bucks into activating the Path.

I don’t see how I’ll finish it in 15 days. I can’t even complete one challenge event and the clan I’m in isn’t strong enough to beat the harder titans.

so u won’t … ?
Maybe next time u are stronger and then u can complete it… keep on working dude

1 Like

I’m not giving up. I’m trying to get as many rewards as I can before it ends.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I’m a little lost with your Titan Loot count, it states that you did 24 chest?. That means 24x5 120 titans killed in 30 days. Im just reading your chart wrong?.

I’m curious because other than that I’m doing pretty much the same, with the expection of compleating 2 platinium chest x day, instead of diamonds. And my elemental chest are on a 18-21 day respawn.

Edit: Okey, I read the log and it seems you counted the Titans killed not the Titans chest. I get it, that makes more sense.
Still, your Elemental chest spawn is pretty high. I wonder if the Diamond chest influence on the speed. Hard to tell, anyways thanks for the info.

1 Like

There is a slight difference between “difficulty” and "accessiblity. For example summons objective is not a matter of difficulties, but it is directly related to luck (on obtaining summon coins) or paying (you paid gems, and probably money) in order to reach the objective. But that valor points could not accessible by FTP players, even good ones.

While things like completing 100% an event (all the tiers) could be actually considered “hard” meaning “difficult”, as long as completing the 5* can be very difficult if your roster of maxed 5* heroes is limited. So making an extra prize for winning that specific target could make sense as long as Path of Valor prizes will be refined like you mentioned:

Yeah you are right. But at least the Path of Valor could be felt less punishing than currently is. Another idea is that there could be, additionally to the “standard” Path of Valor, other extra challenges (like additional quests which will cost world energy) that are very hard, cycled every day and which prize could be, for example, a Valor Coin. Every 10 Valor coins could be ‘combined’ (like Alkshards) in order to have the prizes you could obtain in a rare elemental chests opened in a few time. This way the “hard” challenges could perceipts as they were actually optional, not related to Valor Pass (which buying will be more convenient as long as the regular Path is actually doable by a fair number of players) and which is a represent an actual reward related to actual difficulty (instead, like now, accessiblity). It could be a challenge of a single level that is very hard (comparable to a last level of a 5* event match, if not harder).

1 Like

24 killed titans
7 escaped titans
5 titan chests

Quantity is gem quantity not chest frequency (which is the number column)…

Edit: I should have read this before replying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can I already give up the path of valor? I think I missed the first 3 days of the daily challenge and with all kinds of calls possible I can only make 119 calls. What would I have to get to 48 (maybe)?