You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

See, this is the kind of insulting post that somehow doesn’t get flagged and is seen as acceptable.

2 Likes

I do too, but that is beside my point

WHAT is insulting about the truth?

dude, that’s whaat I’ve been saying, to give enough incentive for people to actually want to do POV. If people who were already active anyway are just doing what they’re doing, and people who are not active are still not active, then POV isn’t doing anything.

I don’t think you understand my argument at all if this is the argument you’re coming up with. Because it literally has nothing to do with my argument.

If you open chests 80% of the time, you get 80% of the rewards. If you watch mystic vision 80% of the time, you get 80% of the rewards.

If you do 80% of the POV, you get like 5% of the f2p rewards, 60% of the paid rewards.

1 Like

Impressive! Pure silver tokens and free daily summons…

My guess is you are much higher level then me, killing higher level titans than me. Thus you are getting more from titan rewards. You are probably higher in challenge event rankings and you can complete legendary level. Thus some additional silver token loot form this…

I am level 31, we are killing 5*-7* titans, my grade for titan reward is usually A, sometimes A+.

2 Likes

Potentially it is demographic related.

I still think it’s more a case of people see a spot to complain so everyone complains there.

Sort of like reviews on a website… People are far far far more likely to leave a negative review if they had a bad experience then if you had a good experience.

I mean think of it this way:
How often have you gone to a restaurant or a hotel or even to your local store and bought something.

How many times have you left a review?

How much more likely are you to leave a negative review if you got ■■■■ service or the cleaning was terrible/ the staff rude etc vs. if you have a good or just “eh” time?

I think the same applies to the “official forum”… People who really don’t like it are vocal on the “feedback” while the majority of those who don’t care or do like it stay silent/ don’t think or feel the need to post a good review.

Hence why I think that it is a “noisy minority” as I termed it earlier;
Those that want to complain will do so. Those who don’t care won’t post something. Most of those who do like it also won’t feel the need to post anything. Those who love it MIGHT speak out… Hence the apparent discrepancy on the official forum.

8 Likes

And all of the other things you are not getting because you are not online playing. Why do you keep leaving out that if you are not here playing you get nothing??

I’m not understanding the meaning of this statement.

And ETT…

I am level 58 F2P

Titan is 10-11*, rank A to A+

I have bad luck with boards in the first 2 tournaments and were stopped at day 3… but is enjoying the current tournament :sweat_smile:

Yes, completed all challenge events and get into the required rank to get 6 ETT (and 3 EHT but I don’t want to use them in this PoV).

1 Like

You cant open chests, watch mystic visions, kill titans, you cant do anything or gain any items from any event from any tournament IF YOU ARE NOT ONLINE TO PLAY. If you used to log in once a week then come to the forum and complain about matts and someonesays log in more than once a week and see what happens their argument of well if I got more Matt’s I would log in more than once a week…stop.

You refuse to correlate that items attained revolve around playtime and keep saying they need to make it worth your play time. They already have as you cant get anything at all unless you are here now they have given people a reason every single day to be here which for some players can triple the loot they were receiving prior becuase they simply took long gaps in between logging in. What is hard to see about that?

1 Like

The only thing that’s totally unfounded and misleading are your claims that people who don’t support the POV are just complainers who will complain about everything, and the even more ridiculous claim that somehow just because you personally do something already means it’s not “effort”.

I clean my room every week regardless of whether I get paid to do it or not, therefore it takes no effort. Genius reasoning, man.

NPNKY, you need to complete 3 challenge events in total, that makes it considerably easier and more in line with the rest of the game.

What happens if you skip a week does it stay clean or get dirtier??

1 Like

Thank you… You finally got it.

Folks, keep calm or this thread will be put on ice :blush:

4 Likes

I still don’t get it. Your argument makes no sense to me. Like, I already said, if you miss 20% of monster chests, you’ll miss 20% of monster chest rewards, just like if you miss cleaning once, you’ll be dirtier by one cleaning period…?

3 challenge events for tier 3. You already had to complete 3 for tiers 1 and 2.

Knights Rare = tier 1
Knights Epic + Legendary = tier 2

Next month (Pirates) Rare + Epic + Legendary will complete tier 3

2 Likes

So you have a set amount of dirt per day? I tried if you cant see ALL REWARDS in this game relate to playtime then I have nothing more to say.

1 Like

No, I get that part. What I don’t get is how that argument logically supports anything else. It seems you’re just throwing a bunch of red herrings around. Like set amount of dirt per day? How does that even have anything to do with anything.

Different events run at different times. If you dont log in for a week as an example and that week happened to be an event, AR, and one of the trials you just cost yourself a ton if loot for ot logging in that week. This was overly common with there being huge gaps in between events and the like. The more stuff there is to fo everyday the more apt you are to log in just to look and things you may have forgotten about are active. Now you are doing those things you normally would have missed so instead of missing out on crafting items and necessary farming things from AR, Emblems from trials, weeks worth of wanted chests and mystic visions, the event tiers that pay out well giving you Matt’s you need and chances to summon new heroes. All of those things are now more attainable becuase you simply log in more which means path of valor was successful at getting more players online. That’s its goal the rewards are nice to add but I’m simply happy knowing i have something to look forward to everytime I log in. Way more people are happy about that fact than you want to give credit for.