XP levels for all heroes - What do you need to level up and ascend?!

I think I actually have one with LB levels in there somewhere… I’ll need to look for it. The minor deviations are related to the requirements for that last feeder for each level (i.e. you only need 50 XP to finish the last level, but the lowest amount given is 150). The actual formula is Total XP needed divided by XP Given, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

1 Like

found it

2 Likes

Hmm strange that rounding error of yours shows up on only a single number… Since like most of them aren’t a multiple of 150 in the first place. I check on the forum and some have your number, some have mine, but 100% sure 104,805 is the right figure for 5* tier 3.
On the LB front, your figures match mine (except the total off by 35 because of 5* tier 3 deviation) :+1:

1 Like

Ok, I see what you mean! I wonder if someone transposed the number… I have a 5* that is almost to tier 3, I can double check all of the levels to 3/70, but it will take me a while…

1 Like

You can double check if you want to be sure but I already am sure of that number.
I actually figured out the formulas to compute a hero’s stats, power and XP for each level (example among others, look for my posts: Tahir stats) and I checked it with tens of heroes of different rarities and at different tiers/levels (including LB) and it was right all the way.

1 Like

@Cecyl916,
Please, do you have this guide with XP level by level?

1 Like

I do not, only by tier

2 Likes

I have the data but that’s a lot of numbers. Do you really need it? And if so, for which rarities?

2 Likes

In fact, what I need to know is how much xp would be from levels 4/75 to 4/80 and the last level of a hero 5* limit break.
I want to know if it pays to use the epic tome of experience in the last 5 levels of hero 5* or the last of the limit break.

1 Like

Ah, I discussed that on Line already. It’s not worth it to use epic tomes on 5* heroes at level 4/84.
22154 XP from 4/75 to 4/80.
16038 XP from 4/84 to 4/85.

6 Likes

Thank You so much!
I searched for this information in various places and couldn’t find it.

1 Like