X-mas event news

Are there already any news or rumours about new x-mas heroes or a pengi costume?

probably on late October or early November we’ll have them in the beta. it is too early now

Way way too early. Let’s have Kalevala first and we still have Halloween seasonal event before Christmas.

2 Likes

I don’t know the way things seem to be moving I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a Christmas in July event.

6 Likes

As the Kalevala event iwll have lot of five star heroes I would not be suprised if 2-3 new Legendary heroes will be added to every other Seasonal events.

It is too early to tell that will this happen or not.
The Beta Beat for these can only come in this fall.

2 Likes

Jesus june just started

1 Like

recommend bookmarking the hashtag Beta Beat so you will be notified of any news…

I’m just asking because when i read about all these new heroes and events ( kalevala for example) and the fact that literally every single month a new event starts and the money grabbing goes far beyond, i decided to go f2p, and i’m saving the eht’s for december because i’m sure there will be pengis costume and probably a new hero. Thats why i’m so curious… impacience…

This just in: I got a Frosty and a Rudolph from summer solstice summons.

Anything new in beta so far?

There isn’t even anything about Halloween in beta yet so Christmas… We will get v51 in September which is under beta tests at the moment. Halloween will certainly be for v52 and Christmas only for v53 or 54. Jeez people are impatient and can’t look up for themselves.

5 Likes

Any news on next Easter or Summer event?

8 Likes

Oh lord, I graciously ask your forgiveness! If my question annoys you that much, why do you answer? And a simple “no, nothing new” would have been enough!! I apologize a thousand times for asking a simple question! Anyway, have a nice day

5 Likes

Christmas info will hit beta around mid/late october (well it did last year) so got a bit of time to go yet …

3 Likes

Any news about Season 9 Heroes ? :smiley:

9 Likes

:joy: I wonder if I’ll still be playing then :face_with_spiral_eyes::dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Or will I do Beta beat by then or not ? :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope so, you’re doing great :blush:

2 Likes

Nah, I will keep my gems for season X (ten) heroes. There will be huge upgrades with 10 passive skills and innate resistances for each heroes. And their card will special graphics even fancier than the Monster Hunter ones. All shiny like for chromatic Pokémons.

7 Likes

@NicoX we need you, this topic is going overboard! :scream:

3 Likes