X-mas event news

There are some romours of that Season 9 heroes will have innate resistance against any heroes which were released before Season 8 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s September now and I just bought some mince pies from my local supermarket, Christmas is nearly here :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

and I hear Season 10 heroes will be able to kill all Season 1 heroes just by being in the battle :stuck_out_tongue: (sarcasm/humor)

3 Likes

stayontopic

7 Likes

Please no costume Pengi, that will just make krampus nerfed more cause krampus is clearly the problem when Pengi gets a costume :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry D. M.

Back on topic:

I am expecting at least 1-2 new heroes to all upcoming Seasonal portal (except Kalevala) as they have very few compared to Kalevala.

But this is just a guess from me. I have 0 information on SG’s plans.

3 Likes

Christmas heroes needs their family bonus be reversed or buffed, they are soo behind now to current standards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Let’s see what v52 beta brings to Halloween heroes first and then we will see for Christmas heroes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, we will see what are the plans for at least about Morlovia very soon.
That can hint something about Christmas event too.

I am expecting V52 Beta to open on September 28.
I hope SG will release their timeline for Betas again after V51 Beta ends next week’s Friday.

2 Likes

Well, at least I hope they rework the quest like Kalevala with rarity restriction (spice things up), have to complete the three difficulties in order, and improve the loots with at least one 5* aether :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, a loot improvement would be nice.

1 Like

#BringKrampusBack

1 Like

SG, is already working on Season 8?

Anyone know now about a pengi costume??

1 Like

That’s all there is to know.
TL;DR: there is no costume for Mr. Pengi.

2 Likes

Yeah no costume for Pengi was a big disappointment. So spent my tokens in Halloween and got Lucinda which is cool. She is doing well.

1 Like