Worst Update Empires and Puzzles has released v30 #nospend

All the harshtags in the world won’t mean a thing without action. People complain all the time but still spend, so why should SG care?
If people stop spending then something will actually happen.

11 Likes

This war isn’t over…

4 Likes

I fully support the movement.i completely stopped spending and stopped vip also since the betagate and after this HA crap i felt so good for my decision.I considered quitting but for now f2p

9 Likes

But to comment on the actual…

Well I’m not against what Anchor is saying for a start…the dude is Titan of the community after all.

BUT!

A big but…

I’m not convinced any of these protests will do anything. And yes you have multiple people now spamming thenFB groups and all the threads on here but that’s still a really small percentage of the playing base. Tomorrow I’m sure we will see the return of the 30 summons for £30 ToL offer and despite it being trash I predict it is well subscribed.

So now what??

You want to start a movement you need to connect with a lot more of the playing base and said base needs to be as aggrieved as you are about it. 20,000 annoyed players is frankly a drop in the ocean. It won’t hurt them long term.

So again…now what?

Can anyone in beta please confirm if SGG has ever asked “Can you suggest ways we can improve this feature?” Or whether they just ask “Does the feature work as we intended?”

It makes a lot of difference

10 Likes

So what is the purpose of ideas & suggestion category in the forum if not for that?

Is only in non-beta part can we give suggestion?

6 Likes

If a significant fraction of the spending player base just STOPS all spending, then they will notice.

There is no way to get the word out except the ways you’ve already disparaged and the #nospend in alliance info.

And, to repeat Anchor’s point, SGG said 1.5 years ago that HA would give something to do with duplicates AND be F2P friendly. They effectively reneged on both (yeah, it doesn’t cost gems… it will also NEVER provide a way for anyone to get old HotM in a vaguely reasonable time frame).

And then they had the audacity to say they were working on a new feature for duplicates. Which was supposed to be the point of HA to start with.

17 Likes

+1
Ally SGT82 from sudamerica add to campain
#nospend
#makeE&Pgreatagain
#beter-rates

4 Likes

Can safely say I spend about $50 a month and the odd have gotten so low and the 4* drop rates are so bad that I am down to just leveling a few 3* or a 5* like khagan…

I find it crazy that I can do 40+ pulls in a month and not even get something that is worth maxing nowadays. We fight 11-12* titans and it has been about 1.5 months since I got a 4* ascension mat to drop…

Mystic vision is the only good thing in this game it seems now. Raid tourney loot were nerfed, titans seem nerfed, portal odds are worse than ever…

7 Likes

With that numbers of pull, now wonder you get nothing worthy. The 5* rate is only 1.5-2.5% + 1.3%.

The odds have always been bad, the HA was supposed to ease our agony from that odds but in the end it is not.

It’s just getting old, nothing to level, when I do get 5* I get all purple… and they nerfed loot so cant max them anyways… think I pulled 90plus times last month… no Clarissa and best I got was a grimm and obaken. Have obaken sitting next to Dom Dom sartana and sargosso… have maxed Hel Jabber and two seshat… and n over two years I have pulled lianna, elk, khagan, Elena and JF TOTAL for red and green…

So the new green tank meta obviously just sucks for me.

Wish they would do away with S1 heroes being in every portal if the odds are going to be as bad as they have gotten.

2 Likes

How did you get that ocean into your mom’s basement?

But seriously, what do you expect SG to do with the addicts spending too much? That is their business model. There is a well documented Gatcha post Incase you forgot. If you have ‘friends’ spending too much instead of useless negative griping against the game you should suggest them to get professional help. Or not bully them into requiring every hero to be in your super elite alliance.

Do you honestly expect everyone who spends $100 a month or who has been training 2x TC20 5* for a year+ is entitled to every hero in the game because… dupes? This game thrives on diversity of hero’s due to scarcity. Working with what you have is what makes this game fun. I don’t need to be fighting against Finley/GM/Telly/Vela/Drake all day because the top 100,000 players all have them.

Lastly, if you have 4-5x of every hotm, you’re an addict of the game. You aren’t just spending a little. I get that this is relative to your income, which I’m sure is massive. Anyway, I’m not your friend but I suggest you quit. There are probably better uses of your time than a circle jerk movement that completely misses the point.

I for one think offering approximately 2.5 ultra rare heroes a year FREE is fine for a end game building, especially since I can concurrently train troops or feeders. Also through various sources SG offers Approximately 15-20 free elite token/gem pulls a month for FREE.

10 Likes

Also there is too much going on now, please retire some things. We don’t need special events every 3 days. Empires and puzzles makes enough money, turn it back into a game and not so much a full time job in order to improve and enjoy the game…

Seems they are just trying to make everyone mad or just burn everyone out intentionally. I myself have stopped raiding most days and don’t even want to do half the challenge events.

11 Likes

First step is creating awareness of action taken.

so a hashtag is one way to do so.

Gotta broadcast to peers that a social contract is starting up…

Sure maybe we could look silly to some early on, but the intentions behind it are valid.

6 Likes

The biggest issue I have with the # no spend is that grammatically it makes me cringe.

#stopspending
#don’tspend
#notspending
#spendnomore
#neverspend

Something, anything but no spend

28 Likes

Blue and purple for me… Can’t believe I got all S1 & S2 5* along with 2 HotM of blue/ice element and also 4 purple HotM (3 of them are 2 Thoth and 1 Aeron though…)

However, the rare times I got green (5 times), they are all Elkanen…

When HA10 come, it will help me get the vanilla that I don’t have yet… but after that??? Its going to be dupes after dupes with small chance of non-S1…

Yes

We don’t need Tavern of Legends which only give 2 roll with 1.3% chance of old HotM. What we want is better HA.

6 Likes

Long time player here ( my first hotm was musashi) and spender. I agree with all the points but perhaps have a better way to get our point across. I don’t post much but do read here a lot. So it seems there are mods, who probably report to zynga. However I could see zynga dismissing the mods reports of dissatisfaction in the forums. However, what if everyone were to submit a support ticket, saying they are not spending until they get their act together. Will that go directly to zynga? Sort of like if a company does something wrong their yelp page is flooded with bad reviews. And also zynga could see that it’s coming from dedicated players. Getting support ticket bombed might perhaps bring the frustration more to the forefront. Sorry if this sounds stupid just trying to think out of the box.

12 Likes

Yeah but then they’ll just shut off support.

Then what are players who actually need support going to do?

Instead, one should just express their dissatisfaction publicly on their Google Play page.

3 Likes

#PlaersMatter

The Tavern of legend is really a new bottom they hit wrt. seducing to spend, while giving real low value.

Hero Academy built up huge expectations, never could be met - but the end results are below reasonable expectations IMHO.

Hero Academy = Troops Academy (6 first levels are fine), while the last level is an insult, tbh.

The next few HOTM are so underwhelming - making it easy for players not to spend.

I wish to see this community makes a positive impact, putting this game back to line.
I wish to see this game getting back to line, being a great and enjoyable game for years more to come!

My 2 cents

Solid idea! (Am I over 20 characters?)

1 Like